[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@airplanegirl i was read that comments on your latest post from kshowonline. it felt so relieving because finally i can read tons of Spartace supporters comment on that page, after too much M* comments before. I think SA ship will gain more and more crews after this episode, hehehe...

And daddy Suk Jin is awesome!! He posted SA kissing (edited) pict in his twitter before and made us go crazy. And now he insisted to refuse peppero game, which it means that he insisted JK and JH to do that game... fortunatelly that the fate was helped him. hahaha...

JK is a variety expert, he knows when he must lies and when he must says the truth. so you can't 100% believe in his words in front of a variety' s camera. but his spontaneus act is different matter.

While JH is more trustable with her words, moreover her act. we could see clearly when she was upset, annoyed, or happy. and we know which member she was seen happiest with.

SJ oppa posted SA pic on his own twitter? When? I didn't know!

Can u post the picture again plz?

:-O

perfectmatchjs said:

@airplanegirl i was read that comments on your latest post from kshowonline. it felt so relieving because finally i can read tons of Spartace supporters comment on that page, after too much M* comments before. I think SA ship will gain more and more crews after this episode, hehehe...

And daddy Suk Jin is awesome!! He posted SA kissing (edited) pict in his twitter before and made us go crazy. And now he insisted to refuse peppero game, which it means that he insisted JK and JH to do that game... fortunatelly that the fate was helped him. hahaha...

JK is a variety expert, he knows when he must lies and when he must says the truth. so you can't 100% believe in his words in front of a variety' s camera. but his spontaneus act is different matter.

While JH is more trustable with her words, moreover her act. we could see clearly when she was upset, annoyed, or happy. and we know which member she was seen happiest with.

i think this will be a great start for 2015 not just for our SA but to the whole running man.  I know that people are noticing that it slowly goes down with the excitement since they have not been doing the name tag ripping, but i have laughed a lot with this episode when the monster just kept chasing them... goodness YJS ran like there is no tomorrow for his dear life... it was really funny seeing them in shock fear and literally running.. so i have starting to look on higher hopes for them and hopefully they soar back as to how it was before or even better... and of course I'm hoping for the best news for our SA couple..... and i agree that i don't want them to be the a prominent line on the show but just having those sweet moments that the eagle eyes catches on... its just fantastic that more people are acknowledging them and the feedbacks are sounding more on the positive side... SA fighting!  :x :\"> :x

hello guys, I just see this pict on IG, it taken from MyukPD FB after SBS entertainment award at pocha center (gary resto)
we can see haha and jongkook at the right-back. what do you think?
sorry I posted here, because I'm so curious. If this post inappropriate, just PM me and I will delete it.

ouyz9w.jpg

grieyan said: hello guys, I just see this pict on IG, it taken from MyukPD FB after SBS entertainment award at pocha center (gary resto)
we can see haha and jongkook at the right-back. what do you think?
sorry I posted here, because I'm so curious. If this post inappropriate, just PM me and I will delete it.

Guest dunmad

bfd40c0djw1eo0kwnmj5dj20eb0c5adp.jpgu mean this??

The description says:
Running Man 
2014 entertainment awards wrap up party.
From monday couple,with korean monster ryu,to lifetime daesang receiver yoo-nim.

cr: nedjachou@mondaycouple.com

the caption reads (this is a direction translation)Running Man2014 SAF After PartyEveryone including Monday Couple, Korean Monster Ryu and our forever Grand winner yooJaeSuk
@WanZ I don't know about intimate but I do see MC posing for the picture along with everyon else. 

gimo3 said: the caption reads (this is a direction translation)Running Man2014 SAF After PartyEveryone including Monday Couple, Korean Monster Ryu and our forever Grand winner yooJaeSuk
@WanZ I don't know about intimate but I do see MC posing for the picture along with everyon else.