[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest momomia

Omg! Daebak! See your gifs, read all your comments drive me crazy. really! Everytime I see the gif that you guys posted my reaction just like.. " :-O Omg what are you guys doing?" Arghhh i scream like a crazy person right now. Ahaha i need to watch the recent episode ASAP. =)) :x sa shippers jjang!

Guest ericakakay

Lets enjoy the SA moment guys, do not distract the negative people here in forum. Always positive vibes  :-*  ....
To PD of Running Man:  Please more...MORE.... more... MORE.. SA moments please

:x   :x   :x

Guest ericakakay

lrFaPMz.jpg?1
Running man rating ep 228 wooow in no 2. Good start with spartace pepero games in it ~~^^ via Runners_JKT 
1. SupermanReturn 18,1 
2. Running Man 17.8 
3. GagMan 17 4. K-PopStar IV 13.9 5. RealMan 13.2 
#spartace #runningman

MORE SPARTACE moment please!!! Fighting

Guest ligercouple

First of all, sorry if i bother our peace here. But I saw this on MC ig ( i know i should not lurking there if i can't bear what they say but i've already did it unfortunately ). I can't help but really feel a bit sad. Should he really said that? Sometime i wish he just shut his mouth and stop hurting JH with his words. I think i really need someone to calm me and make me stay possitive.

This is conversation when SA play pepero games:-

[1] ice broke

[2] YooJaeSuk says: "you guys are not meant for each other"

[3] KimJongKook says: "yes we are not"

[4] Gary happily says: "What's not meant to be is not meant to be!" Other laugh.

[5]SukJin says: "Gary is the most happy right now"

And Jongkook says: "MondayCouple's strengh ruined us"

@ligercouple I have no way of helping since I only know less than 10 words in hangul. Anyhow, maybe someone who can translate the conversation without bias can give us a much more clear view of what's really going on. This is not the end yet. :)

Love the phrase 'What's not meant to be is not meant to be'. Let time tell us.

Wow...this episode full of surprises. I thought I would never see a time where they would put KJK and SJH to play that game.  It's funny but you guys have eagle eyes because I totally miss all the things that you guys saw.  LOL!  So I just wanted to share some interesting parts with you.  I'm a little baffled as to what went on this episode.  Almost like they wanted to give us a glimpse of something.  Maybe testing the waters?  Hmm....

Anyways, here are some interesting parts of the "ice cookie" game IMO:
How SJH kept saying nobody wanted to play the game with her, that KJK and JSJ refused.  And then it was kinda odd how both KJK and SJH kept wanting to play rock, scissors game to see who was going to play.  Even though JSJ kept telling them to play.  And even YJS said to play the rock scissors game.  And when they lost the rock, scissors game, it was funny how JSJ said to them, you guys planned it that way.  And then I felt KJK and SJH were trying too hard be so professional and non chalent about playing the game and all...

Then JSJ said this is the 1st time in RM that we see this kind of picture (referring to KJK and SJH playing the game) and then when they started, LKS said there may be feelings that you did not know about each other.

And then again, they were all saying how this was the 1st time KJK and SJH played this kind of game.  And just right when JSJ was saying...
"Perhaps you guys might like each other...."  the ice broke.  And then all of them saying the two of them won't work.  KG saying what's not going to work is not going to work.  Then JSJ saying he was hoping for new "sum" and KJK saying maybe the power of MC blocked them. 

So after this, I was like huh?  8-}  But let's just remember to keep things in perspective; there is reel and there is real.  And sometimes its hard to distinguish between the two.  But let's just enjoy the show without hating or bashing.  RM is truly like a family and I love watching them!  Peace....

@ligercouple‌ cheer up... as wanz said, let time tell its course....and for what the other ship has been saying that whats not meant to be is not meant to be... ahmmm there was never a time that they became meant to be... as we all know how jh always say that they are just for the show. and i think that in some way they have to kind of put the mc in the comments because they have to minimize the reaction of the fans of mc whilst testing the waters. honestly just look at gary's initial reaction when the two were decided to play the game.... lets just stay positive... we have more light to see at the end of this very long tunnel... slowly thelights are seeping through and it wont be long.. as i believe...kekeke

First of all, sorry if i bother our peace here. But I saw this on MC ig ( i know i should not lurking there if i can't bear what they say but i've already did it unfortunately ). I can't help but really feel a bit sad. Should he really said that? Sometime i wish he just shut his mouth and stop hurting JH with his words. I think i really need someone to calm me and make me stay possitive.

[1] ice broke

[2] YooJaeSuk says: "you guys are not meant for each other"

[3] KimJongKook says: "yes we are not"

[4] Gary happily says: "What's not meant to be is not meant to be!" Other laugh.

[5]SukJin says: "Gary is the most happy right now"

And Jongkook says: "MondayCouple's strengh ruined us"

I tried using google translate and it gives me weird translation (google translate does not translate some of the word). But, certain word did translate and it seems their translation is right.

Okay now my conclusion. Before they play, jh nag at sj about asking him do that instead of her, but sj says something like, "you two do it" (I'm not sure but it should be something similar). Still, jh does not want to do it, so they play paper, rock, scissor and daddy sj wins. So, our sa end up play together, sj calm them down by saying something like "Its just the game" and then the pd write the word @airplanegirl‌ post which is "maybe they had hidden feeling". Before they start, the pd rewind where jh used to do pepero using sweet radish and she gets to do 0.4cm. And jk managed to get 0.3cm. So they assume jk and jh should do better. When they start biting the ice, jk close his eyes and sj ask him, "why did you close your eyes?" (Well, its just my translation but I think it should be right?) And jk denies and says maybe something like "the ice is disturbing him or something" During they preparation, these two could not stay still, they keep changing their hat position especially jk. He's the one who looks so panic. Then, when they start the game, both them close their eyes. And jk often move up and down and I think thats make the ice broke into two. Even though I watch without the subtitle, but I can see the nervous on their face especially jk. He seriously look so nervous. Then, js said something like what mc fan had post. Well, I don't care much about their speculation. What makes me happy is how these two react during the pepero game. ;;)

Edit: I don't think its because of mc because even g ask them to kiss. But, its because our sa have feeling to each other and that makes them nervous all the time

So, in front of the camera, we have to always add something like this;

[1] ice broke
[2] YooJaeSuk says: "you guys are not meant for each other (in Running Man)"
[3] KimJongKook says: "yes we are not (in Running Man)"
[4] Gary happily says: "What's not meant to be is not meant to be! (in Running Man)" Others laugh.
[5] SukJin says: "Gary is the most happy right now (in running Man)"
And Jongkook says: "MondayCouple's strength ruined us (in Running Man)"

In RM, SA is not meant to be. Now bts... that's another story, I hope. :)

First of all, sorry if i bother our peace here. But I saw this on MC ig ( i know i should not lurking there if i can't bear what they say but i've already did it unfortunately ). I can't help but really feel a bit sad. Should he really said that? Sometime i wish he just shut his mouth and stop hurting JH with his words. I think i really need someone to calm me and make me stay possitive. This is conversation when SA play pepero games:- [1] ice broke [2] YooJaeSuk says: "you guys are not meant for each other" [3] KimJongKook says: "yes we are not" [4] Gary happily says: "What's not meant to be is not meant to be!" Other laugh. [5]SukJin says: "Gary is the most happy right now" And Jongkook says: "MondayCouple's strengh ruined us"

Guest runninggirl6

Even if they did say all that stuff honestly it's no big deal cause they were all laughing and teasing eachother which they do all the time. So there's no need to take it so seriously, honestly speaking. And that translation is more or less what the members were saying.