[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

amongst the reacts during the ice pepero, i loved gary's.... oh my god the way you can sense his teasing towards our SA.... from when he said yes, and kiss her and sing han namja... priceless!  and its solo cute to see the uneasiness of the two and the excitement of everyone kekekeke... can't wait for the subs to know what everybody is saying kekeke... i can sleep in heavenly dreams tonight!

maplekist said: amongst the reacts during the ice pepero, i loved gary's.... oh my god the way you can sense his teasing towards our SA.... from when he said yes, and kiss her and sing han namja... priceless!  and its solo cute to see the uneasiness of the two and the excitement of everyone kekekeke... can't wait for the subs to know what everybody is saying kekeke... i can sleep in heavenly dreams tonight!

i also have the feeling that they may be showing it little by little to prepare the audience... my goodness, JK oppa have already announced himself to actively participate in making of a large family, and the previous wedding talks.... and guys, they are more of showing the small actions of our SA which they never do before.. but Gary's reaction is something far from jealousy but extremely teasing of this two hahahah.... heaven! :x :x :x

Guest jonghyo

OMG! He said that! LOL

This is really one bizarre episode... in a good, good way. :)

And yeah... that multi-blinking of his. Omo... just how jittery was he? LOL

Ahaha..long time not been here...woww..what the surprised for new year..our spartace do the papero ice stick..and many more SA moments that I see from our friend sharing in this forum..and the gary reaction have to show something..maybe he feel he can free from title Monday couple after this(i pretty sure he really tired already because as long as he deny it,people still say about it or maybe he really have someone)Ok..the conclusion is ep 228 is spartace episode.can't wait to see this episode ..yeyyy!!

:D

amongst the reacts during the ice pepero, i loved gary's.... oh my god the way you can sense his teasing towards our SA.... from when he said yes, and kiss her and sing han namja... priceless!  and its solo cute to see the uneasiness of the two and the excitement of everyone kekekeke... can't wait for the subs to know what everybody is saying kekeke... i can sleep in heavenly dreams tonight!

It's weird that gary who always stays silent about other people was actively teasing and cheering for them, don't u think?

And look at how joyful he was. You call this a face of jealousy? [-X

Guest ericakakay

Guys prepare the big revelation!!! (but we already prepared for that   :):))  :x ) delulu mode.  2015 is year of SPARTACE  :-O

@ericakakay indeed we are all so prepared for that for a long time and being hang by a thread in full anticipation of every move, every little news... kind of killing us softly kekekekeke..... but it really is a very very happy new year... will be marvellous and super ecstatic as soon as there is an announcement! for now, let us savour our SA episode hahahaha... so let's support each other's sanity (and insanity as well kekeke) whilst waiting for our couple to be ready...  :x >:D< [-O< [-O<

Guest acejihyo12

We all understood it wrong, i saw that KJ and Moon chae-won were in love. While CW and Gary were playing Peperokiss KJ got really jealous. At the last episode CW was always with KJ and she was constantly looking at him. LKS warned KJ to get away. Take a good look at the last part of the last episode. (The part were the water falls). Sadness. I HATE KJ. I LOVE YOU JH.

acejihyo12 said: We all understood it wrong, i saw that KJ and Moon chae-won were in love. While CW and Gary were playing Peperokiss KJ got really jealous. At the last episode CW was always with KJ and she was constantly looking at him. LKS warned KJ to get away. Take a good look at the last part of the last episode. (The part were the water falls). Sadness. I HATE KJ. I LOVE YOU JH.

acejihyo12 said: We all understood it wrong, i saw that KJ and Moon chae-won were in love. While CW and Gary were playing Peperokiss KJ got really jealous. At the last episode CW was always with KJ and she was constantly looking at him. LKS warned KJ to get away. Take a good look at the last part of the last episode. (The part were the water falls). Sadness. I HATE KJ. I LOVE YOU JH.
Five stages of Loss and Grief1. Denial2. Anger3. Bargaining4. Depression5. Acceptance
I believe you are somewhere in between stages 1 and 2, my child. You'll be alright. Hang in there. But please do get the name right next time. It's JK, not the other way around.

Guest etyini

Out of nowhere, 'KJ' and mcw? hahah. What the...... -_-"

~ btw, who's KJ? A new member of RM? ...kekeke..
it's okay if someone hate our one man, because there are indeed hundred thousands more people who love him, tho. LOL.