[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest ericakakay

TcjaPsu.jpg?1So finally this two had done this game, although at first they refused but literally by luck they can't escape it. They seem so flustered even can't saw each other eyes... till ended the ice break to two. Well, for someone who is an actress and had done this a lot with other guys and for the commander who is good in games and keep saying of the sibling relationship why they became too nervous when involved both of them. If its okay to do it with guest, but why can't with a person you call FAMILY??? #spartace 

Guest etyini

Haha and Sukjin's reaction. Priceless!

And I bet it was an honest reaction. Like the one when you are thankful/touched to see other's happiness. 

~ the ship is sailing further.....:x :x

LOL this remind me of the stage of relationship theory by looking at how the couple touched. So she touched his b***. Hmmm...

Found this one, posted by @orcaella
LOL not saying that she is a pervert, as she did that unintentionally... maybe...

pervvv_zps33efd38a.png

Guest etyini

There was someone started to sing "han namja" song at that moment...and all of a sudden, the ice broke... kekeke

*it could be so romantic if the ice didn't broke, tho. LOL!*

Guest spxrtxce

my sister who is mc shipper keep told me that jihyo doesn't want do that bcause she doesn't want hurt gary feeling. And she keep show me the face of jihyo went gary do that game . She told me that jihyo pout and get jealous . And i feel like , ugh whatever .

Guest etyini

@airplanegirl, oh, really? daebak! hahaha. Gary did a good point, there. :)  And also, I can see a sincere smile of Gary when he looked at those two doing the game. (which we can rarely see it when jihyo doing that kind of game with another man...hmm, unscripted reflexes, maybe? lol))

Guest runninggirl6

Did anyone else notice how freaking joyful the other rm members were?! Teasing and smiling and SJ was just on a roll telling both of them to do it. Everyone else was sooo weird. Definitely fishy. In a good way.

And KGs reaction was the best honestly- I need a gif of his hilariously "ohhhh my god". I laughed so hard.

That smile again! That smile sj daddy puts sure so same with other smile whenever he saw our sa together but this time, he had a wide smile, looking so happy for them. Wow. As if my dream comes true. (I mean, our dream. Right?) :D

Guest runninggirl6

Look at this madness. What are these two even doing? I seriously was not expecting THIS MUCH. I was just happy that they were in one team but this episode was rather...eventful.
gif_zpshsga38lb.gif
gif2_zpse1pffdwx.gif
:-O :-O :-O

Yea Gary was the one singing 'Han Namja' lol...

Also Gary telling JK to "kiss her!" lol... 

WAAAAHHHH!!! ONE OF MY BIGGEST WISHES FOR SA CAME TRUE!! *tears of joy* 2015 will sure be a great year for us. :x Really, I'm crying at this moment, with my heart beating fast.

Everyone has pretty good points. I believe both of them are used to playing pepero. Even JK who is shy with girls even succeeded with Han Yeon Soo whom he probably had met for the first time, not to mention JH who she herself mentioned she's an actress with no fear of doing this, then why not with each other?

Because they're family? Ridiculous. Remember the ep with moon geung young? He said he could look into JH eyes cuz she's like family. Why not pepero game? If he really considers her his sibling, he must be able to do it like when he had done with jae suk oppa.

And can someone tell me which ep will it be? Is it out already?? I'm dying here! Spatace manse!!

my sister who is mc shipper keep told me that jihyo doesn't want do that bcause she doesn't want hurt gary feeling. And she keep show me the face of jihyo went gary do that game . She told me that jihyo pout and get jealous . And i feel like , ugh whatever .

Joke of the year! What about when she did it with that actor recently then?

Look at this madness. 
What are these two even doing? I seriously was not expecting THIS MUCH. I was just happy that they were in one team but this episode was rather...eventful.

Maybe that map is something to be scared of that make jh and jk hug each other? But, jh did not scared of map as we know. Well, maybe jk does. (No kidding, I'm scared of satellite images too :P)