[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

It's because we human are curious by nature... but it's okay as long as we know our place. :)

So you came looking? And you get hurt? And whose fault is that? If you answered yes to the first two, you should know that this ain't your place then.

I've been very upfront on how I'm a multi-shipper right? While SA is pretty much my main ship, I do find mc cute (not exactly shipping, but they're adorable) and I'm a JK-YEH shipper.

I used to post at the JongYoon soompi forum, but stopped since their forum has been pretty quiet lately. So when I see silly shipping wars, I roll my eyes and often ignore them.

I think it's okay to lurk, I just don't think it's okay to do so if you have an intent to start some sort of fan war.

The most silliest fan war was between the JongYoon and royal couple fans where they kept spamming comments like "i hope he dies in the battlefield" back in 2006 when JK was drafted into MS. Karma bit them in the richard simmons though.

airplanegirl said:I've been very upfront on how I'm a multi-shipper right? While SA is pretty much my main ship, I do find mc cute (not exactly shipping, but they're adorable) and I'm a JK-YEH shipper. I used to post at the JongYoon soompi forum, but stopped since their forum has been pretty quiet lately. So when I see silly shipping wars, I roll my eyes and often ignore them. I think it's okay to lurk, I just don't think it's okay to do so if you have an intent to start some sort of fan war. The most silliest fan war was between the JongYoon and royal couple fans where they kept spamming comments like "i hope he dies in the battlefield" back in 2006 when JK was drafted into MS. Karma bit them in the richard simmons though.

I'm a bit confused. @WanZ, your reference of "you," are you still talking to airplanegirl or the lurkers that screencapped gimo3's post? Just asking in case the former is the situation since I'm worried there may be a bit of a misunderstanding. o.o

pink007 said: I'm a bit confused. @WanZ, your reference of "you," are you still talking to airplanegirl or the lurkers that screencapped gimo3's post? Just asking in case the former is the situation since I'm worried there may be a bit of a misunderstanding. o.o

I never understood the concept of shipping wars. How do you win? We are all just observers here. Nothing what you and I say/do will effect/change the outcome of the couple that we're shipping? So, like WanZ so eloquently said chillex and just concentrate on your own couple then no feelings will get hurt.

I think the main point in here is that even though we have our own opinions on different ships, we have to be aware that there is a right time and place for some topics of discussion.  This is just to avoid any misunderstanding and a start of smoke that can turn out into fire between us all.  If something that you have read is against your opinion, either be quiet and let them be or comment in a polite manner.  
Let's just be mindful of each other so that no one hurts.  In general, we are all shipping for JK and SJH on this forum anyway.  Let's just be happy with our hopes soaring as we see their little special moments that makes our hearts skip a bit and really thinks that there is something going on between them.   And let's keep a nice friendship atmosphere 
Wish that we will have an enlightened year from our SA couple.
Btw, @airplanegirl nice gif... its really nice to see that slow mo to notice their hands kekeke....  :x :x :x ;;)

Okay guys... fellow SA shippers, I am so sorry if any of the conversation above gave you any discomfort. In my defense, I was talking to the person who take our words and turn it into something potentially unfavourable. My words are unfriendly, and I'd like to think that this is unusual for me (LOL) but I was just stating a point. Of course, anyone is welcome to this forum, and please ship as you please. Happy shipping and love SA. :)