[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Reading this made me teared up.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/20/infinity-challenge-takes-90s-singers-to-karaoke-to-sing-old-hits/

It's bittersweet... as that best time of their life was tainted with things that caused them pain too, mentally and physically.

Good news for SA... I think :)

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/20/kim-jong-kook-gets-angry-on-infinity-challenge-after-being-asked-about-yoon-eun-hye-and-chae-yeon/

Running Man wouldnt be the same anymore if he left :( but if it's because of health reason.. we cant do anything i guess? seeing him after doing sit up in ep 223, it looked so painful :(

For me, if there's no JK, there's no RM. Don't get me wrong, I really pity oppa as he always has to do what normal people can't despite his strong image, he's also human, like he's always said. Of course I know he's receiving a lot of pain during the show, so I never want to force him to stay.

But I watched RM mainly because of him, and shipping SA is next. If he were to leave, then be it, but I wouldn't want to watch the show anymore cuz I lost both him and SA. :(

I love it when Kim Hye Ja calls for JH and tell her she's pretty... (among others, as that's the only word I do understand LOL).
I remember that JK will lash at male guests that praises JH, even saying 'that's a bad habit' to one.
The camera does zoomed in on him after... wonder what that was about. :)

mongtieykook said: Hey spartace shipper let's vote for song ji hyo's drama,running man,and especially for our pretty miss mong for best actress..keep voting okey!! Voting period : 14 december 2014 - 14 jan 2014.. You can vote using your fb or twitter acc and you can vote only every 12 hours only.. Note: you also can vote your bias here..

Here link : http://awards.koreaboo.com/category/

Guest jonghyo

I love it when Kim Hye Ja calls for JH and tell her she's pretty... (among others, as that's the only word I do understand LOL).

I remember that JK will lash at male guests that praises JH, even saying 'that's a bad habit' to one.

The camera does zoomed in on him after... wonder what that was about. :)

While teasing his love 'sister', he smiles proudly at that time..

:D

jonghyo said:

The camera does zoomed in on him after... wonder what that was about.

:)

Guest jonghyo

I think so too :)

And he's got the 'naughtiest' face while teasing JH.

If only JH retaliate, it'll be even funnier. :D

Yup...both them really cute..:)