[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Thank you @MariaG @gimo3 for the info. Maybe I should just get myself a twitter account! (No... will never do that :D )

China is a really really big market considering their millions of potential viewers... why do they need to be bothered by KRM? Just leave them alone...
I can't wait to watch the ep where KRM meets CRM.
I agree with the tweet @MariaG... if the situation calls for side taking, there's no doubt who we'll be supporting.

@MariaG : yeahh.. respect is earned, not given. Totally agree with that tweet..

Sorry before, I just want to know wheter in this forum have a China or HK fans of RM?

If yes, may I know what's the truth behind JK case and RM case in HK?

And how JK fans ( in China) and RM fans ( in HK) handle this matter? Do u really believe with that s*** news about them?

Oohh Lord...*sigh speechless*

For RM case in HK, I have no idea about that.. Maybe some1 in this forum can share the truth.

But for JK case, well.. 1000% agree with @gimo3 said before, Its a stup*** reason if JK late bcz lack of sleep. He is a deligent man, how come he lack of sleep if he really give full attention to his body??? I dont know whether that reporters had appointment or not with him. If not, then its not JK fault. They come without permission :-/

I'm just wondering .. what if all the bad news about KRM member create deliberately with purpose? Maybe to get more attention of viewers or ruin others images..

So sorry maybe my post will hurt others people, but I ReALLy mad with all this s**t thing.

Before I read the news about JK case, I really want to watch Running Man China version.. yes I'm curious.

BUT, that news really hard to take, ruin my mood and give a negative perspective to that version.

Again, I really sorry to post like this. I just want to support RM. They deserve to get a better treat and respect.

kookiemong said: I'm just wondering .. what if all the bad news about KRM member create deliberately with purpose? Maybe to get more attention of viewers or ruin others images.. So sorry maybe my post will hurt others people, but I ReALLy mad with all this s**t thing. Before I read the news about JK case, I really want to watch Running Man China version.. yes I'm curious. BUT, that news really hard to take, ruin my mood and give a negative perspective to that version. Again, I really sorry to post like this. I just want to support RM. They deserve to get a better treat and respect.

Guest marshmallow91

Hey guys... i read article from chinese media about jongkook.. they said its a worst or bad article about jongkook with rm chinese member.. some say that article will bring rm down...

what exactly happen?

Mmmm I would like to see Hurry Up, Brother! episode 1 with Eng sub ...

Bz0BO-fCQAAP0VT.jpg:large

Via @ Hybrid_Haha

OMG...I feel so sad for JK. He come to China to support China version of RM, and all those what he get in return? He was physically and mentally battered.

They really need to learn a word 'respect'...JK is older so even though they didn't respect him as a guess they should respect him as someone older. They are artist...basically a public figure...but what they did really didn't show it.

Now I get my answer why the RM episode with RM China is keep postponed.

Hey guys... i read article from chinese media about jongkook.. they said its a worst or bad article about jongkook with rm chinese member.. some say that article will bring rm down...

what exactly happen?

@marshmallow91 to summarize...chinese media reported that JK is arrogant by make reporters wait him for 5 hours and at the end he refuse the interview as posted before by @MariaG‌

WTH!

o.0"

This is what the China Media has written about Kim Jong Kook when he went to China

Cr kjkmalaysia

Bz0KlxDCYAA91ZY.jpg:large

It's stupid act...if they want to bring RM down it mean they will bring their RM down as well. KRM has been succeed for years but their is just started.

I feel sorry for all RM members especially for JK that those people cannot see his sincerity and humbleness.

From the Chinese wikipedia page for the show Run Brother:

• Episode 1

Air date: October 10 (Filmed on August 29)

Guests: Kim JongkookShawn Dou and Ma Su.

• Episode 2

Air date: October 17 (Filmed on August 30)

Guests: Kim JongkookGülnezer BextiyarTina TangEvonne Sie and Zhang Lanxin.

• Episode 3

Air date: October 24 (Filmed on September 13)

Guests: Wang LikunKenny Lin and Chen Junjie.

• Episode 4

Air date: October 31st (Filmed on September 15)

Guests: Kenny Lin[, Yoo Jaesuk, Ji Sukjin, Kim Jongkook, Gary, Haha, Song Jihyo and Lee Kwangsoo

• Episode 5

Air date: November 7 (Filmed on September 24)

Guests: Cannon and Eleven.

I really don't understand...

Kookie filmed with them on 3 occasions and they treated him in that way? o.0"

Guest grace12

HK media outlet reported that RM cast members got into a fight with reporters outside the night club. this was turned out to be completely false.

I don't think this is a matter of who is above or better. It seems to me Ch.RM is trying to get rid of the competiton

------------------

I also read somewhere before when they film in Hongkong there was a news and pictures that they were out in a club and they where really drunk (correct me if im wrong) haha,gary and jk.. like jk doesnt even drink.. i'm so mad with all these reports..

Kwang soo even mentioned in a variety program that jk will accompany him even if he doesnt drink thats how good of a man jk is..

And its not like he's some kid who just got into the industry, he's been there for 19years do they think he will last that long if he has that attitude.. he also struggle on his early years with turbo so he know how to treat people..

MariaG said: kookiemong said: I'm just wondering .. what if all the bad news about KRM member create deliberately with purpose? Maybe to get more attention of viewers or ruin others images.. So sorry maybe my post will hurt others people, but I ReALLy mad with all this s**t thing. Before I read the news about JK case, I really want to watch Running Man China version.. yes I'm curious. BUT, that news really hard to take, ruin my mood and give a negative perspective to that version. Again, I really sorry to post like this. I just want to support RM. They deserve to get a better treat and respect.

merada said:
do u know what ? if  sa comes real .. and announce about that  i will look at yjs ... his time start now .. he can talk and as i think he loves to share secret lol wonder what will he said > talking about something happen when film rm ? or just talk about how he realised that 

Going back to sweet moment in HK... (to erase bad thoughts...)

I always thought that the way JH holding JK's 'arm' is suspicious... because it's not his arm she was holding.
Maybe she really wanted to hold his hand... her hand was so close to it, almost down to his wrist.
And their wide, wide smile...

2hq9rsz.gif

168wffl.gif332nmsx.gif

And see how she seemed to flaunt her (his?) ring here...
holding her hand up whenever possible :D

ojmqtf.gif1id5yq.jpg
308y7f6.gifr2kf94.gif
2vi2kyd.gif21eub8l.gif
wk62ac.gif11bq9vo.gif
Credit to @runningmanedits @lovejongkookie.tumblr

The truth is that I'm sad   :(

I've seen the episode 216 three times and not see at least one interaction of the Spartace Couple ... the few that there, are just those that might have with any other member.

The only thing unusual was that Kookie received a call or message ... and it was not of Mongji  :S

Bz3WvCTIUAA4fbv.png:large

MariaG said: The truth is that I'm sad   :(

I've seen the episode 216 three times and not see at least one interaction of the Spartace Couple ... the few that there, are just those that might have with any other member.

The only thing unusual was that Kookie received a call or message ... and it was not of Mongji  :S

Bz3WvCTIUAA4fbv.png:large