[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest nadzserenity

I just re-watched the old episodes and actually there're some episodes that intrigued me but I didn't have time to post it here before and asked you guys straightly. Btw, so sorry, I still dunno how to capture and post a picture here. 
In ep 39 with Sunny and Yoona from SNSD as the guests, the boys were asked whether they wanted to be in the same team with the girls. When it's JH's turn, I saw KG nudged JK to raise his hand because JK was being quiet. I found it strange and wondered what KG meant by that small gesture. 
Since, I'm not sure starting which eps, JH has always become the last choice from the members to be with in the same team if there's guest coming except KG due to MC, we might think that it's not strange when it's only KG raising his hand. Yet, why should KG nudge JK? We all know KG was quite bad in acting. Had the team forming actually been decided by the PDs beforehand? And, KG nudged him because of that? Yes, in the end, KG and JK were in the same team with JH. Well, I dunno how to put my thought here, but I hope you understand what I meant. 
Actually in every the episodes when the members were given freedom to form the team, was all the team forming decided by the members themselves or actually it's decided beforehand and they were asked to act as if they chose the team deliberately? Maybe some were decided but they were asked to act as if not, and some were really the members freedom to choose? 
Then, in ep 58 when Cha Taehyun came as guest for the second time. We all knew in ep 57 Taehyun chose JH and JK as his team. Thus, I read somewhere, I forget the link and it's someone's blog actually (maybe some of you also have ever read it), that the writer thought that Taehyun always walked off alone and left JK-JH together. We all also know Taehyun is JK's best friend and he said it seemed like Taehyun did it on purpose as if wanted to give our SA time alone. 
Ah, back to ep 58 when it's individual race. After the alliance between JK and JS, JS set off to find Taehyun and lured him to JK (if I'm not mistaken, my memory is a lil blurred), and found out Taehyun was with JH and Sekyung (is it?). When they were negotiating, suddenly JH answered a phone call and Taehyun asked her whether it was JK, and JH nodded and talked quite long with JK. What made me wondered was, why Taehyun can be sure that it was JK, not other people like KG (well, it made sense more if most people will guess it's KG because of the MC thingy, won't they)? There's no doubt in Taehyun voice. 
Other thought that made me wonder, if JK only wanted to make sure about JS-JK plans and wanted to know how JS was doing, why should JK call JH instead of Taehyun who is his best friend? Like some of you said, it seemed like JH and JK calling each other is already a common thing for them. I don't understand hangul and don't know whether what they were talking was formal or informal language. Yet, from their gestures, I felt like Taehyun, being JK's best friend, was also quite close and familiar with JH in ep 57-58? Am I over thinking here? 
So sorry for the long post. I just want to voice out my unanswered thought of mine. I'm not sure whether there already has discussion in detail, but I know some of you have ever discussed about this moment in the previous post. 

Guest nadzserenity

@kookiemong so many people also have the same thought here.. Thank you, I'm really so proud of this forum..@WanZ ah, it's Haha. Haha is quite good in acting. Why should Haha nudge JK then? It didn't make sense, for me, if there's nothing between JK and JH... *thinking*

@nadzserenity  I personally believe that SA relationship start sometime in 2012 or after ep 90 of RM....before that their feeling towards each other just start to build. JH said once that it took a year for her to be able to speak comfortably with JK, and she's not very easy going type that easily connect to new people. JK also well know as a very shy man.
For a 'secretive' call from JK to JH in Ep 58...only they know what's happened back there..hahahaSome possibilities:1. JK calls JH because he can't trust JS or CTH (they quite often betrays him) but he knows that he can trust Ace. But then if so then usually PDs will give an extra caption or extra scene about what they're talking about.2. JK calls JH because of personal matter/ask for a favor (can or can't be related to works) and CTH know that JK will ask JH about this matter. 3. A playful CTH wants to make JK and JH close to each other ...so he ask JK to give JH a call and JK did (or like @kookiemong said that CTH know that JK has some feeling to JH but didn't know where to start, so CTH come to RM and give them some moment together).  So CTH know that JK is the one who call JH. (May be CTH is one of SA matchmaker from JK side, hehehe)
Just like @WanZ , if they are indeed announce their engagement or wedding...I also very curious about what everything happened between them 

typhoonam said: @nadzserenity  I personally believe that SA relationship start sometime in 2012 or after ep 90 of RM....before that their feeling towards each other just start to build. JH said once that it took a year for her to be able to speak comfortably with JK, and she's not very easy going type that easily connect to new people. JK also well know as a very shy man.
For a 'secretive' call from JK to JH in Ep 58...only they know what's happened back there..hahahaSome possibilities:1. JK calls JH because he can't trust JS or CTH (they quite often betrays him) but he knows that he can trust Ace. But then if so then usually PDs will give an extra caption or extra scene about what they're talking about.2. JK calls JH because of personal matter/ask for a favor (can or can't be related to works) and CTH know that JK will ask JH about this matter. 3. A playful CTH wants to make JK and JH close to each other...so he ask JK to give JH a call and JK did. So CTH know that JK is the one who call JH. (May be CTH is one of SA matchmaker from JK side, hehehe)
Just like @WanZ , if they are indeed announce their engagement or wedding...I also very curious about what everything happened between them