[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hehemorning

lol lol though im happy to know that KSH was doing a good job in their kissing scene in ep 19, still i even copy the zoomed-in gif of their kiss into my phone, hoping that i can zoom even better to see whether JJH's lips were moving in synchronize with him haha. 
But i actually cant tell lol
Sorry to those under 18 for having to read these bad things :( hahaha

Guest patriarcha

lol lol though im happy to know that KSH was doing a good job in their kissing scene in ep 19, still i even copy the zoomed-in gif of their kiss into my phone, hoping that i can zoom even better to see whether JJH's lips were moving in synchronize with him haha. 

But i actually cant tell lol

Sorry to those under 18 for having to read these bad things :( hahaha

Ahh I feel u chingu :-D and these aren't bad things these are juste...natural! LoL

@MayS HAHA no idea if it was, I was checking on that as well but a girl can hope!

The BTS story behind KSH's birthday

KSH went to film the scene at the villa in Incheon on his birthday. Prior to that they were filming in Sinchon together with YJ and SY's dad.
Apparently, the scenes which they slept together was filmed on his birthday. Unfortunately, CSY (rather the scriptwriter) imposed the no kissing rule. So there wasn't kissing as a gift much to the fans dismay. Anyway filming lasted till 4am in the morning, in between with CSY shouting DMJ damn loudly. We all now know it is no bed scene shouting rather it was her frantic shouting that made him decide to stay with her forever. Thereafter he returned to his new home that he bought and rested for 5hours before heading to ZioZia for the fitting and to Lotte to film the scenes where he chose the proposal band.

So whilst we did not have the bed scene that we were all hoping for, but the bed scene was filled with such tenderness that I think most fans were swooning for an arm pillow that night. He didn't get to kiss her but in exchange, he got to have her in his arms and her arms possessively sprawled over his chest. Don't believe me? Go watch that episode again.

Guest jasmine27

Are we discussing Soo Hyun's acting again? @-)  Glad to see  KSH has a lot of defenders here. I said this once and I'll say it again - Soo Hyun only seems to be underacting because JJH is overacting.  Those two are always together so the overt, exaggerated acting always overwhelmes the minimalist acting.  Not saying that JJH is a bad actress because she's a very good one but just saying that these two acted the way they did because their ROLES CALL FOR IT.

I would guess that that writer said that "bad acting" line during the early episodes of this show.  Now that DMJ has changed, physically and emotionally - we see varied range in his acting.  He's actualy good in comedy.  I LOLed at his drunken scenes and his jealous scenes.  And his "losing my powers" scene is just soo apt, nothing too exaggerated, entirely in keeping with his character.  Even at the end, he is still reticent and closed and unable to fully declare his love - I'd say this is what the role demanded and he's given a very good portrayal of that alien. 

I believe this is the first alien role in K drama so there really is not much example to go by with which that writer could compare KSH's portrayal with.  It's the writer's version of an alien - and Kim Soo Hyun has done a very good job of portraying this alien.  I like the shifts in his character yet still retaining his original characterizations.  I love the arc of Song Yi's character too.  She was comic relief to me in the early episodes but hey, she can do dramatic moments indeed.

That writer has to watch the entire show before making pronouncements like that. B-)

End of rant...

jasmine27 said:

Are we discussing Soo Hyun's acting again? @-)  Glad to see  KSH has a lot of defenders here. I said this once and I'll say it again - Soo Hyun only seems to be underacting because JJH is overacting.  Those two are always together so the overt, exaggerated acting always overwhelmes the minimalist acting.  Not saying that JJH is a bad actress because she's a very good one but just saying that these two acted the way they did because their ROLES CALL FOR IT.

I would guess that that writer said that "bad acting" line during the early episodes of this show.  Now that DMJ has changed, physically and emotionally - we see varied range in his acting.  He's actualy good in comedy.  I LOLed at his drunken scenes and his jealous scenes.  And his "losing my powers" scene is just soo apt, nothing too exaggerated, entirely in keeping with his character.  Even at the end, he is still reticent and closed and unable to fully declare his love - I'd say this is what the role demanded and he's given a very good portrayal of that alien. 

I believe this is the first alien role in K drama so there really is not much example to go by with which that writer could compare KSH's portrayal with.  It's the writer's version of an alien - and Kim Soo Hyun has done a very good job of portraying this alien.  I like the shifts in his character yet still retaining his original characterizations.  I love the arc of Song Yi's character too.  She was comic relief to me in the early episodes but hey, she can do dramatic moments indeed.

That writer has to watch the entire show before making pronouncements like that. B-)

End of rant...

I miss this thread so much!!! It's been 3 days since my last post. I had a problem in my account and can't login but I'm really happy it's now fixed. I NEED TO BACKTRACK 115 POSTS!! OTTEOKE??!!!Anyways, thank you so much for all the updates, speculations, theories, fan-arts and bts pics :x ep 19 was so great! one of the best episodes! I cried in the proposal scene. I love how MJ serenaded her and he's voice was so beautiful..and the kiss was :\"> :x.Thank you so much writer-nim. this drama looks like playful kiss; full of kisses keke ~ 
Please continue doing this because I have nothing else to flip..
I love you guys. This thread rocks \m/

Guest jaqpark26

[fan account] Star Crew going to start filming at this location Yang Yeong Du Mul Mo RI (양평 두물머리)

MrPj3lQ.jpg

Woow nice scenery.. Maybe.. Do Min joon's planet????

i.am.bugz.funny said: "I could stay awake just to hear you breathing...watch you smile while you are sleeping...while you're far away and dreamin..I could spend my life in this sweet surrender...

...I could stay lost in this moment forever"     -I don't wanna miss a thing

PS: I'll contribute to make this thread reach 1000 pages... :D

swingbaby

said:

ayronics

said: @MayS hello am here. not much news today. [fan sighting] filming indoors today at sbs at studio C and I.

MOD EDIT: Please Don't Quote Images 

there has been speculations that KSH is Going to join international we got married a korean variety show showing fake marriages between celebrities. his rumoured partner is taiwanese actress joe chen.

Archived