Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@SITI

she is taking quote from Pikachu! ıf ıts not, Pikachu is Siwon! thats why he takes Baek last words for himself! ;)

B: Now its the start! My dream!Travel for my dreams!Pikachu-ıts a start now!
S:Yes. This is just the start :^) Everyone fighting!

@claravistaliemtw

I was also thinking he is someone who likes his nuna as nuna.. like taking someone as role model or being fan of someone who is older than you... but he is really more than this.. I think that posts are so coincidence but that bed pose is really copy of Tae!! he is cute but really a stalker! :)) ıts obvious he checked all her post read them one by one! the last incident is so funny he is even copying pikachu haha! but that also shows they are not dating like their fans want to imagine.. lovers dont copy each other posts..especially idols.. he is not doing anything secretly... I think he is cute but weirdly cute! :)) maybe Tae followed him so late bc of this reason! you know people are saying why she is following others but not Baek! and now they are saying exo fans forced her to do this!.. but his one sided love is cute! :)

also I still cant get this people why they are searching for similar posts?.. I never heard smth like that..ıs ıt a new trend? why couples has to post couple photos! this is not accesories, a photo! LOL... they are like Lol look g-dragon post cloud photo at 2013 than Tae also post random cloud photo at 2014 ... they both have cloud photo so they are couple! haha... I'm single now but I never did this before or non of my friends post a same photo with their boyfriends... why they are not matching the messages and timelines but trying to put random photos side by side... :)

I'm sure this people who are wasting their times like this never ever been in relation and they think couples really do this kind of things! haha... anyway...

guys I will put next current bear and bunny clue video to Youtube today!! possible few hours later!! dont forget to check it..like it,..retweet it.. comment it.. ;) or whatever you want to do with that! :))

Guest chaind27

guys, i find this on twitter..hmmm bc of the pic from yesterday concert is blur so i barely see that bear teeth, and now when Japanese fans who give that doll post a clearer picture of it, we can see that bear is having weird teeth for a bear..hehe
ted_zpse27290b8.jpg

so, that taeng and tiiff expression last night, could be implying that bear doll teeth...not bunny...but it could be bunny too,,,haaash only taeng and god knows

@chaind27

this is the bear they are holding..he dont have a teeths! ;) I think that person only trying to find reasons with comparing her own bear! maybe she even add that teeth by herself..I dont know but this bear looks like a simple bear like we used to see.. :) I also check there is no bear model with a teeth... ıt looks like she stick something on that bear after she saw this photos..

BXbEJ9.jpg

Guest chaind27

oh i'm sorry my mistake evok...after i translate "ちょー!!!!!!ヤバイヤバイ!!ティファニーがぬいぐるみ受け取ってくれた!マジ泣く!" it said "Cho! ! ! ! ! ! Yabaiyabai! Tiffany gave us received stuffed animals! Seriously i cry!"
after playing with that doll tiff throw it to fans...and that fans put that teeth by herself because of taeng and tiff expression...

so yess! your findings still have a strong hints... my taewon feels on fire again...hahha

@chaind27 dont worry its normal! I was also like but there was no teeth on bear!! maybe I can add this too to the video to show its not same bear! possibly some people still think its same bear with teeth and they are doing this for it... :) I hope this people didnt do this for decieve people bc they are openly imitating bear and the bunny coupling! :) very random animals for them but not for us! ;)

what is "Cho!!!!   ıts not choi right? :))

Guest chaind27

it is the same bear, but that fans put fake teeth by herself after receiving it from tiffany...and then she post it on twitter..
anyway..is siwon still in korea? if it's so today they both in korea....i wish they are spend time together hehehe

@chaind27 but is she saying she sticked that teeth byherself bc ıf ıt confused us for a second people dont know the meaning of bear and bunny believe that person without looking to Taeny and bear photos... there is no other explanation right? I think I have to put this to video or tweet it bc I dont want some people go out and comment as " but ıt already posted that teddy bear has a teeth, they are imitating the bear!" blah blah

yeah both of them are at korea right now! ;) maybe he already finished all his filming!.. also yesterday the one who stole the arrow was Tae ıt was cute... people says when she is throwing the arrow, a cute little boy is behing her also throwing an arrow to her! :)) I think I know that boy! haha

Boem2TNIEAAeqF9.jpg:large

Guest chaind27

yes to avoid misunderstand like i did, i think its important to include that fans picture to ur video..hehe ah please stop being so cute taeyeon, i just cant understand anymore why she's so adorable...

Lol that fan was saying Fany gave it to her right!? look at this guys!! why people say lies... now she emberessed so bad!

BokBanYCQAI8Nvx.jpg
also she looks amazing :) and she cant leave her teddy bear! :))) dont leave him ok!

@evok yes, i also think that taeyeon followed him because of fans :)) They spammed on her IG before..
People are trying to find similar post to match idols . Maybe it was all started because of taeyeon-siwon matching post :))So they started to find something like this too,but failed . =))

@claravistaliemtw

they cant reach to somewhere with putting random photos together... ıts childish... they are like ıf Baek is stalking her so GD is doing the same, he is the real lover.. haha according to what? cloud photos... everyone is trying to put their idol near her... like I said why they share cloud photos are same face selca from different times to able to show their relation... still our clues are best and I feel some people still no try to accept... they are together or not, their photos, and movements are more than coincidence!!

anyway

GUYS!!  VIDEO 32 IS AT YOUTUBE!! GO AND WATCH IT.. ALSO I WİLL PUT İT TO TWİTTER RETWEET IT AND SHOW MOST PEOPLE!! ;)

Guest benk4reds

Haha this picture so cute, siw was looking straight to her while tae looked at the other way...but i think tae is shy :)

There were JYJ members, ex TVXQ, so the event was held when TVXQ was still 5 members..

Yeah people are trying to connect something that look similar but they have to understand and think more logical...like @evok did, she also think about timeline in order to link some events so the result will be more accurate...

So the two are in seoul now? I hope they spend time together..

Archived