Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

@andreca

yeah! I also found it weird!
Hey dude I’m telling you there’s no space left so let’s get going quickly

what she mean with "get going"? ıs ıt smth like lets go quickly?? also what is "there is no space left"? and SY comment for that post! going crazy!! for what?

ıs prince is Siwon right in that post? prince siwon? also in her comments at last post she was talking like "nowhere to run" of course ıf ıts right trans. :)) why I feel smth big gonna happen? this days she is acting so weird! stresss... :-S

edit: I saw her comments translation.. all of them are for Sunny! :D

also that doongie girl is talking again but no one care... ıf we say our thoughts, do they care? nope! :D not now!

P3OBP9.png

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest benk4reds

About that dog photo, maybe what she meant with "no space left" means she really thinks about him a lot and she can't take it any longer...while about "let's get going" means hurry back my love, i really want to see you hahaha *delulu mode on

They were not seeing each other for quite long time so if they are still dating then it's normal to miss each other a lot...if i'm in their situation, i don't know if i'm not that strong :)

@benk4reds maybe she is only writing random stories over that moment but we know they are using their dogs for able to say the words that they cant say openly!! ;) yeah so this post is suspicious too..

Guest chaind27

hi all this is me AnisaD, seems like from now on i'm gonna use this username. becoz my old one cant login..dont know why :|
today taeyeon post a bucket of flower on her ig, the first thing come in mind "who is it from?her boyfried? in a rose day?" heheheme and @rshsrh checked into her post last year at the same day..she also posting 3 picture, ginger, ginger with bag and city view... we guessing maybe last year she's not dating, so she didn't celebrate rose day..is anyone know that rose day in korea are celebrate by couple only or more general celebration?
and also we find this in twitter "@TY_BestFriend: TY: I really like a board-shouldered. The shoulders like can bear hug a woman." that is fan account who daily basis posting about interest thing about what taeyeon said during her periode as Chin-chin radio DJ....

Guest trixter

@evok why bad feelings? Healing camp and radio star was only a month ago...

We'll see if SM will reveal changtoria first. I know in YG, Tablo's wife got out of YG for some reason

@chaind27‌ that happened w/ my account too. Soompi sent me a reset email... :)

Yeah ikr what's up with Taeyeon and the flowers. I wonder where Tiff is too since she's only with Sunny these days. I dunno who are the dogs with Soo lol

Guest chaind27

@trixter dunno why~ haha maybe bc i try to login for several times on mobile and failed so it get blocked... yeah tiff fanbase is also shouting where are you tiff, we miss you..

Guest rshsrh

@trixter the two dogs with Soo are her own dogs. She has 3. The other one is white and has similar look with Prince and Dubu (Seo's)..

rite, me and @chaind27‌ discussed about Tae's IG post today. She posted flowers a lot these day. And then she camouflaged it with a creepy post today. Hahahaha. Smart try but not really, Taenggoo-yaa! Curiousity of mine is back again.

No roses post last year and a year later we see roses everywhere on her IG. I hope she is trying to give us a hint about her romance story.

Guest tfrenzy

hi! it takes me a while to come back coz i need some time to digest this new tae-siw thing. i think i'm still trying to accept this, i mean taeyeon and siwon?? its kind new for me coz i never saw any interaction between them ( i never have interest in fancam except for the live performance) so i have no clue about them.its not that i dislike this couple it just that..well its TAEYEON..MY PRECIOUS TAEYEON so yeah i need time. i've read this thread from the start but of course i didn't read every page coz its too many. i saw a lot of discussion going on here which i agree with and also some which i find just delusional. I mean seriously, not everything they do in their live have to do with each other, they have other live too. but yeah, it a tolerable delusional coz shipper and delusion can not be apart, it is a part of the package. ☺ And i also see some ego and overly confident here but i can say i understand where that coming from coz u guys do have points, so i have no complain about that. It just that IF this couple IS real,i really hope that they never get revealed for another year or two or maybe at least until after SNSD next comeback. i have nothing against this couple, but it seem like a lot of fan still not ready for this.i dont know bout elf but for sone, taeyeon dating news is a big deal especially to locksmith (taeny shipper). I'm locksmith too (but i'm not shipping them in romantic way) so i know my fandom very well. There are a lot shipper who are matured enough to distinguish between delusion and reality but majority of us are still young and hot blood. And seeing how they reacted badly bout tiffany dating news that really worried me. I really wish not to see any hateful words to soshi from our own sone ever again. It more hurt than getting hate from antis. It feel like betrayed. That also the reason why i'm agree with the effort of promoting this couple to others. Preparing the fan before the real news come out can reduce the pain of accepting this (if the couple is real of course). I've seen how people react to @evok thread at OH. I guess people only can see what they want to see and cannot see what they dont want to see. And to make them see things that they refuse to see really is need a very hardwork. I'm sorry i dont have twitter to help promote this but if its not to much may i suggest to post about this couple in soshified under soshi pairing, soshi + suju thread. The possibility of people to see bout this couple maybe less and there is high chances people will react the same as in OH but it is not loss for trying... ps: sorry for bubbling too much i dont know that i have so many thing to talk about until i start typing. pss: pardon for my bad english.

Guest trixter

@tfrenzy yeah I also wonder if there's a Siwon/Taeyeon thread in Soshified? Or vice versa- elf site

@rshsrh‌ thanks. Her pics w/ her dogs are so lol.

Yeah hwaitaeng for more clues haha

Guest tfrenzy

@trixter i'm afraid that they dont have a special thread just for taeyeon and siwon. It just a general thread for snsd and super junior.so any pair related to this two group can be post there.

@tfrenzy we can understand you, ıts not smth easily handle by fan clubs.. we are talking about elf and sones also we are talking about people who keep thinking Tae is gay also she has romantic bond with Tiffany... they still havent accepted that there is nothing cold Taeny couple... they need time to understands reality, she is not gay, there would be a possiblity that she has a long term bf... also ıts hard for them to accept someone from SJ... even ıf that member is a good person..

yeah we also think ıts not right time... we hope they are real couple but ıf we are right, one day soon or later ıt will reveal and everyone has to accept this fact... she is not the slayer of the fans.. she will love a person that her heart decided or gonna decide...

we hope most people would get them and accept that there is a big possibility they are the couple.. like Khunfany.. they learned them and even easily wrote to their minds with some couple item photos.. they didnt want to think they are real but they always knew that that fans would be right about them..

soshified is scaring me.. I'M not sone or Elf , I like both of them... so for me ıts hard to support them infront of people who will act totally ignorant, even at OH I cant pull people to look at that moments and clues... first we have to promote them to some reasonable sones... maybe that people can also show them the reality...

Guest tfrenzy

@evok i'm agree with you that soshified sometime can be a scary place because of how protective they are.but since it still a place for soshi and sone i still love them..:)

there is smth wrong at post part :(

@trixter

ok I edit it... yeah ıt was rose day yesterday and people wanted to to connect their posts... stupid :)) ha also I heard there is a rumor, ıts says Taeyeon is dating with someone and that person is MR S!!??

LOL.... Can ıt be our Mr S?? of course ıts our Mr S! :)) I cant think any other option..ha maybe people think that person is Sehun but ıts impossible, why she dates with her little brother... ahh fantasy world... No one can even say .. maybe that person is Siwon... they really so bland... also her rose photo is like a photocard image.. I'M not sure ıf she really took that photo byherself! ıf she is maybe someone sent her rose..but still photo is so perfect...  and today she post strawberry photo... this days her IG is working like food magazine pages... she dont want to share her thoughts anymore... I dont know Why!?

also did you guys see Siwon twitter post?

almost ..
Bnpj291IYAAUsMt.jpg

he is sitting on a lagguage with sad face and "almost" message... ;) ıts like a drama pic but why he is sharing this? ıs he mean I was almost going to Korea but smth happened and I cant go!! ıs this a reason of his sad gesture? also can ıt be another secret message to someone? ;)

Archived