BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#OT72025 #HobiD27 #JK_IAmStill #RunJin #AreYouSure ]

YongZura⁷

SUGA left a message with a :blush:

안녕하세요. 슈가입니다.
인사드리러 왔습니다!
아미 여러분 덕분에 무사히 여기까지 왔습니다.
그리고 이제 때가 되었네요.
성실하게 잘 복무 마치고 오겠습니다.
쌀쌀한 가을 환절기 조심하시고요.
건강히 잘 지내다가 우리모두 2025년에 봅시다!
아미!!!! 늘 감사하고 사랑합니다☺️

p.s

I was listening to the audio version of his concert and just right at the end of the playlist, I got the notification.  Please be safe, healthy, and happy, Yoongi.  We'll be waiting for you.

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS 10th. Anniversary (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#LayoVer #SlowDancing] *Be Safe, Healthy and Happy,Yoongi.
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS 10th. Anniversary (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#LayoVer #SlowDancing #3DIsComing] *Be Safe, Healthy and Happy,Yoongi.

JK announced his new single at the Global Citizen stage.  Well, you'll never be able to save $ for a long period:getmygrooveon:He's LIVE at the moment! and Jin is here too.  Love to see that they keep the "tradition" of having a LIVE with the ARMYs after a big performance.

The announcement:

ctto

Get ready for 3D!

Hello.
This is BIGHIT MUSIC.

We are excited to announce the release of BTS member Jung Kook’s digital single “3D (feat. Jack Harlow)”.

Jung Kook’s second solo single, “3D (feat. Jack Harlow),” is a Pop R&B track with clever expressions of feelings toward an unattainable person from the perspectives of first, second, and third dimensions. Get ready to meet an even more mature side of Jung Kook following “Seven (feat. Latto)”. Jack Harlow has featured in this track, bringing his unique rap style and adding zest to the song.

Please look forward to the release of “3D (feat. Jack Harlow)” and Jung Kook’s upcoming activities.

Release Date: 1 PM, Friday, September 29, 2023 (KST)

Thank you.

ctto

15 hours ago, partyon said:

Would be so interesting to hear what kind of social worker he is. I hope he is working with the elderly. It would totally suit him. :kiss_wink:

We'll soon hear about it from the little birds around us :getmygrooveon: I may have a different view and look forward to what he'll be involved in.  In the meantime, I love playing his D-day Tour live audio during his concert on Spotify.  I'll be watching all their other programs too and wondering what he has prepared for the ARMYs.

ctto

• Like 1
  • Blob 1