BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#OT72025 #HobiD27 #JK_IAmStill #RunJin #AreYouSure ]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #WeWillBeWaitingForYou #JiminLikeCrazyBB100_No.1 #DDayIsHere #HaegeumIsHere #FocusOnBTS ]

SUGA: Road to D-Day Goes on a Quest for Inspiration with the BTS Rapper/Producer: Review

Since it's my semester break, I've been watching the documentary on Disney + over and over again especially since I prefer the lyrics translations there.  Together with watching video clips of SUGA | Agust D's LIVE performance at his concerts and streaming his album D-Day on YT Music etc daily.  Today, we'll be able to see him on Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show.  This will be great!

ctto

• Love 1

#BTS #V will be on the <Jinny’s Kitchen> on tvN on Apr 28 at 8:50PM KST.

V ended it with a Run BTS challenge.

That was the last show of closing Jinny's Kitchen but it seems there might be extra activities related to the cast of the program.   I'm okay with the show since it is an entertaining tv show run by celebrities.  True to V's word ... I got a happy surprise seeing how good and comfortable V is in the kitchen.  (Hoping to see him using his cooking skills with the members later)

Thus I will end my subscription to Prime Video soon.  ;)

• Blob 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #WeWillBeWaitingForYou #JiminLikeCrazyBB100_No.1 #DDayIsHere #SUGA|AgustD_DDayConcert #FocusOnBTS ]
5 hours ago, partyon said:

@YongZura⁷ HEEEELPPPP.....

Who is the kid yellow ? :scream:

Well, since I do not know the context and the source, the best is to ask Mr. Google to show BTS baby photos and make a comparison.  I guess the answer is the person who edited it.

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Well, since I do not know the context and the source, the best is to ask Mr. Google to show BTS baby photos and make a comparison.  I guess the answer is the person who edited it.

All of those are baby / kid pics of BTS members. But neither Google nor our eye sight could decide who the little kid in yellow is. @sweetroad and I were guessing JK but Google didn’t yield any results.

Were wondering if you had seen the pic before. 
:idk:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

39 minutes ago, partyon said:

All of those are baby / kid pics of BTS members. But neither Google nor our eye sight could decide who the little kid in yellow is. @sweetroad and I were guessing JK but Google didn’t yield any results.

Were wondering if you had seen the pic before. 

I wonder who said those are all their pictures?  May I know the resource? (That's why I guess the kid in yellow is the editor)  If I'm wrong then I haven't seen all of them haha.

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

I wonder who said those are all their pictures?  May

The rest of the pics have been shared widely throughout the years in various articles about the members as kids. I have seen the pic with the kid in yellow a few years ago as well, so I was assuming it was a BTS member too but guess it could be the one who put this specific picture collage together for all I know. Would explain why I can’t find any reference to this pic online. Haha 

For the rest of the pics, can you recognize the members? Jimin and Jin really look like themselves even as kids.

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

For the rest of the pics, can you recognize the members? Jimin and Jin really look like themselves even as kids.

From the top, left to right: Jimin, V, ? Jin

From the bottom, left to right: JK, Yoongi (his smile and the name written there), Hobi, and RM (his dragon eyes)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Waiting for this:

ctto

• Love 2