BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD50 #FRI(END)S #NEURON #RightPlaceWrongPersonIsComing]

YongZura⁷

Already loving this... crying too.  They really love music and I am happy to see that they are able to make music with those that they love.  Thank you jhope.  

For those who know, we are crying happily

ctto

Well, let's take a look at BTS's father figure, brother figure, producer, boss, etc :fullofhearts:while waiting for Hobi's new song ( Please stream jhope's current songs too)  This video is only part of the long video on CNN  which was broadcasted today.  

Tonight is also V's Jinny's Kitchen

Users of PrimeVideo will be able to watch a few hours after it's broadcasted in SK.

ctto

p.s BTW, if you miss our maknae JK, please check his Weverse LIVE and listen to him singing.

Soooooooo much content!

I love love love Hobi’s ‘on the street’ w/J. Cole. The MV was great too. Sounds better on headphones and iTunes.

I also got Hobi’s gorgeous photo book today. He so surprised me with his diversity in looks/concept!

https://twitter.com/yinye75890437/status/1631553698743861248?s=46&t=9DF37aD3_sUvOMwYZqIZsw

Congrats to Jimin re Tiffany’s, RM’s BV, Suga talk show, and V’a cooking show tooo. I am so behind. 

• Awesome 1