BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#OT72025 #HobiD39 #RunJin #ComingSoonIAmStill #NevaPlay RM's birthday is coming.]

YongZura⁷

*** ARMY surely miss them. With all 7 members currently serving their military duties, we are patiently counting down the days until we see BTS together once again. Before the next big world tour, BTS continues to make their presence felt with iconic collaborations with co-artists, streaming contents and activities which make the waiting less saddening but all the more exciting! A virtual reality stage will be showcased in the Philippines this May. In partnership with The Fact Music Awards, Araneta City will bring B★VERSE “BTS, Singing the Stars” VR Exhibition – the first in Manila. B★VERSE is an exhibit that will provide an immersive experience to ARMYs as they witness the evolution of BTS as a group and as individual stars in VR. The exhibit, which was previously launched in Malaysia, Japan, and Thailand, can now be seen by FILO ARMYs starting May 17 to August 15, at Level 4 of the New Gateway Mall 2. ARMYs can look forward to another fun memory with RM, Jin, Suga, J Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook as the exhibit will showcase a VR Room that will recreate BTS’ iconic TMA stages from 2021 to 2022. They can also explore BTS’ individual concepts for their album BE or their Photo-Folio projects in the Seven Planets showcase and check the themed rooms that will highlight the photos and videos of each BTS member. ARMYs will also get the chance to experience the unique connection between them and BTS through a mapping show while exploring the past winners of The Fact Music Awards from 2020 to 2022, too. The official teaser for the exhibit is out now and can be seen playing on LEDs all around Araneta City. To get to know the details of this one-of-a-kind ARMY x BTS experience, check B★VERSE Manila’s official social media pages on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, X, and TikTok for both the teaser and more information. Tickets will be available soon on Ticketnet Online.

B%E2%98%85VERSE-MANILA-Hi-res.jpg?resize

BTS_2_D_ed60b2062a.jpg

sources : https://annyeongoppa.com/2024/01/30/army-yeorobun-get-ready-bts-b★verse-exhibition-is-coming-to-araneta-city-this-may/

and

https://mb.com.ph/2024/1/29/b-verse-bts-singing-the-stars-exhibition-set-for-launch-at-araneta-city-in-ph

3 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

@YongZura⁷  Jungkook continues to be active on the Billboard charts. Congratulations JK! You deserve this!   :coolshades:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** The success of Jimin's solo debut with his EP 'FACE' is not slowing down even after 10 months of release. Instead, he continues to soar higher reaching new unprecedented milestones with his lead single 'Like Crazy.' Congratulations Jimin!     :cheers:

1706631631-image.png

• Like 1

*** I always love to see Jimin and Jungkook  interacting. I really admire & appreciate their deep friendship. I love to see them together!   That's why, when I knew that they enlisted under “Companion Soldiers”/ Buddy System" I felt very happy.   :piggie:

yIbuYYX6ZFH7Zak1YzYaWNzRfqw9vKmFDVWuEwvj

9 hours ago, willenette said:

@YongZura⁷  Danger was their decade-old track, still securing the #1 spot on the World Digital Song Sales Chart amidst hiatus. It shows the group's enduring global influence.   

Yes, as always ARMY and their organised streaming project, especially now  (New release, EP release, old release, etc.)

RM's IG - Looking forward to this.

424433602_409445991522683_992858914020122407_n.jpg?format=webp&quality=lossless

422956987_903564688141326_2451481054344118833_n.jpg?format=webp&quality=lossless

ctto

• Love 1

*** BTS success knows no bounds! Even though all of the members are currently enlisted in the military, they continue to make records and reach impressive milestones in the K-Pop industry! It has been over three years since they released their last full-length studio album — BE  — yet they still continue to make a steady stream of album sales. BTS has now become the first K-Pop artist to surpass a whopping 40 million physical albums sold according to Circle Chart. Here’s a breakdown of their album sales, showing sales numbers by album and year, as well as how everything totals together. Congratulations to BTS on this incredible achievement! It will be interesting to see just how many more albums they sell once they all finish their enlistment periods in 2025.   :hypehype:

CmafsFvSZ5q-Ogs6_xN_YVzLPCENc-XgY0v28B_8

pJbQphK8RZJ87aBAsbOKH8wuNUG2mowLsxJpr4Ml

source :

• Awesome 1

*** I love how different Jimin can look especially when he has a change in his hairstyle. He looks amazing in both blonde and black hair!  As a K-Pop idol, one is bound to have their hair color changed. This is a staple for K-Pop idols. Jimin looks amazing in both blonde and black colors as it always brings out his beautiful features. Sometimes having blonde hair would give people a daring and bold impression whereas with black hair, one would seem more youthful and adorable. When he had his hair dyed black, he looks young and adorable at the same time. Yet, when he had his hair dyed blonde, he looks like an untouchable royal prince. Both of the hair colors suit JiMin. That's how well the colors suit him!   :piggie:

black-blonde-hair-bts-jimin-4.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/3/2024 at 6:21 PM, YongZura⁷ said:

우리 막내, 감사합니다. :fullofhearts: Thank you to our maknae.

@YongZura⁷  I was surprised with this new content when it was released. Instantly, it  caused me to miss Jungkook. So NICE to see the BTS of the video sketch where they discussed choreography. So COOL to see Jungkook and Usher practicing their dance moves while enjoying each other's company. Throughout the shoot, the two were all smiles and giggles. I appreciate these releases during a time when I miss Jungkook's frequent Weverse lives. Given his current military service, live interactions are challenging, making this photo sketch a cherished connection for fans and a glimpse into one of his projects.   :heart3:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** J-Hope leading soldier trainees in a 20 km ruck march as drill instructor are going viral on social media. J-Hope is wearing a neon vest with a hand signal light, surrounded by soldier trainees. J-Hope is serving as an assistant drill instructor at the army boot camp for the remainder of his mandatory military service. Presently, he holds the position of a Corporal Elite Soldier in the military.   :heart2:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** Billboard has published its World Albums chart for the week ending on February 3! BTS album “Proof” climbed back up to No. 4 in its 85th week while the album “DARK & WILD” re-entered the chart at No. 10 (marking its 12th non-consecutive week on the chart), and their mini album “Skool Luv Affair” re-entered the chart at No. 14 (marking its 54th non-consecutive week). Also, Jimin's solo debut album “FACE” took No. 8 in its 38th week on the chart. Congratulations to BTS & Jimin!   :hypehype:

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

18 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

It feels so short.  

@YongZura⁷  The episode finally came out. I know they're friends but, didn't expect that they had known each other for this long (three years). And only when watching the show that I know she's older than Suga. I thought all along they're just of the same age.   :heart2:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** Coldplay are currently on their World Tour. During their recent show in Bangkok, Thailand, Chris surprised the crowd by singing Jin’s “The Astronaut” as an outro for their hit song “Fix You.” Fans were so excited to hear Chris sing the song during the concert. According to a fan, “The Astronaut” was not originally on the setlist. So, it was a total surprise to concert-goers! I remember before Jin enlisted, he was a featured guest during one of Coldplay’s Argentina shows. There, he performed “The Astronaut” for the first time, along with Chris.  :heart2:

• Awesome 1

*** Recently, Entertainer You Jae Phil's interview was uploaded on YouTube. Here, he shared that JIN  touched his heart at an end-of-the-year event. In this interview, You Jae Phil told interesting behind-the-scenes stories of the many interviews he had done so far. He was asked if there was any artist that he wanted to interview in the future. Without hesitation, You Jae Phil responded, "It's JIN. I want to interview JIN of BTS."  Then, You Jae Phil went on to reveal something that happened between him and JIN in the past. "This was back in 2020. During the red carpet event at SBS Gayo Daejeon, I was interviewing the members of BTS. Since it was less than a week before the new year, the group's leader RM said, 'Our oldest member JIN is turning 30 soon. So, I hope the best for him.' at the end of the interview. To this, I jokingly said, 'I'm actually turning 30 next year too!' I was in fact turning 30, but I was just trying to join their joke for fun. JIN's response was completely unexpected though. As soon as I said that, he came up to me and said, 'Oh! Nice to meet you, my friend!' Then, he shook my hand. Such a reaction from a superstar like JIN gave me so much good energy and great confidence." After that, You Jae Phil explained why that was so meaningful to him, "That was my fourth year as the Gayo Daejeon's red carpet interviewer. I never told JIN this, but since we were the same age and stuff, I mentally relied on JIN a lot during my interviews. It might be a weird thing to say, but he's always been my friend in my mind. After four years, he acknowledged our friendship. It's hard not to feel thrilled about that, you know? It was an unforgettable moment for me."  Then, he sent him a video message; You Jae Phil said loud and clear, "Hey, JIN. Are you watching this right now? As far as I know, you'll be discharging from the military in June. Stay healthy until then, and I hope to see you again after your discharge!"    :heart3:

201892218_700.webp

photo source : SBS Star