BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD50 #FRI(END)S #NEURON #RightPlaceWrongPersonIsComing]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MyUniverseIsComing #PTD_ON_STAGE #BTS_In_The_Soop S2]

* Welcome to Soompi members who are new to this thread.  @Garsifa @bearcreek @Chan-Yeol @Kdramabae Thank you for being here.  Most of the time I'll update and highlight some of BTS's activities especially from their Twitter a/c or  some #ARMYs' translators a/c.  This also includes other extra articles / fanarts.  However, due to our own IRL activities,  it will be better if you follow BTS on all of their SNS to get first hand news of what is happening in real time. 

**You can also share your own stories etc. related to BTS here.  If there's something technical that I can help you with in this thread, do PM.

Lastly, as a reminder, please refer to the "house rules" to make the thread a comfortable and safe place for us.  Happy posting.

Official duty:

Credit to the owner

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thanks @YongZura⁷ for your updates :)

Wow our oppas are on their flight back Seoul! 

They make a surprise visit yesterday together with the South Korea Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism to “The Korean Actors 200” exhibition at NYC Gallery Korea of the Korean Cultural Ctr.  They also signed the autograph for the Gallery.  We are so proud of BTS!!!

“The Korean Actors 200” exhibition  was the first abroad exhibition put up by The Korean Film Council (KOFIC) a govt supported body to promote & support the Korean film industry; and top best 200 actors & actresses (100 actors & 100 actresses) are selected for this campaign.

10587-B13-6-CA8-4-FEA-845-D-A62-AC8-C458

FEC91-D21-F2-F0-4-DC5-A884-95-DC0-E91-CE

B1-CE8593-E1-D5-4-B22-B556-FDE2-F074-F68

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUJHj6PJarI/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MyUniverse #ColdplayXBTS #PTD_ON_STAGE #BTS_In_The_Soop S2]

My Universe is reallly a beautiful song and I love it when they sing using their lower registers! The vocals and production is excellent. Trying hard not to loop! Their best Western collaboration song to date. I am now super excited for the MV.

sorry been crazy busy at work this week. 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Did we share about Lizzo doing a great interpretation of Butter? I think she started a little nervous but made it her own! She’s been a fan of BTS for a while now; I would be happy if they collaborated too.

credit to the respective owners for all posts 

I have now switched to a Spotify streaming playlist of songs close to 100M or else will loop!!

Edited by Yinye
  • Love 2