[Drama 2013] Her Legend / Her Myth 그녀의 신화

StaRix

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. I did not understand a word of the RAW.  Did KH really hear everything DY said in her room? I am not sure she did.   They say kids act out for attention, it is possible the only real sense of family KH had was with the Youngs.  Her mother is messy and spills all over her family, angry all the time complaining all the time, accusing all the time and shouting.  It must have truly been hell for KH.

Still, when will she stop?  and where will she end up?

SH may just be glad to have a child of his own.  His wife is unable to have children so finding out he has a child must really please him.   Thinking that KH is that child must please him more since she sem to posess the same kind of mental disposition as he does.   The killer instinct based on greed.

I think SH will combine with KH to cause some problems for JS but when he finds out the truth it will be very panful for him.  Not sure how JS will react after everything.  She has a forgiving spirit and forgave Uncle.  

I think a simple investigation by his lawyer can turn up the truth about who his daughter really is.

Somehow I am guessing we have seen all the kissing there is in episode 18 in that preview.

I thought it really sweet that JS and DY slept in the same bed holding hands.  My aunt was like my mother to me when I was growing up and still whenever I visit her home I crall into her bed and chat with her often times falling asleep.  I totally understand the comfort they both felt here.

I really hope there is no engagement. I cant stand the thaught of JH with KH it is crawling my blood. He belongs to JS.  KH has taken enough away from her it is time to stick a pin in it.

I think in the end all will be forgiven it follows that they are one big happy family:

JS and KH are first cousins

KH is adopted by the Youngs so they are now part of the family.

SH is JS And MK father and part of the family

JH and JS marries and joins JH to SH, KH, MK and DY.

Truly a small circle.

Good day everyone! Kinda busy nowadays, really busy so visit that often unlike before. I even forgot to update the title of this thread. :'(
Well anyway, thank you guys so much for all of you insights!! I'll be posting stills and caps shortly. :)
And OMG!! They kissed on the preview! :x So excited for tonight's!!! :x :x

StaRiX said: Good day everyone! Kinda busy nowadays, really busy so visit that often unlike before. I even forgot to update the title of this thread. :'(
Well anyway, thank you guys so much for all of you insights!! I'll be posting stills and caps shortly. :)

What struck me most when I first  watched a Kdrama was the fact that I found it unpredictable and I found that attractive. And the OST's are really very nice. And so the journey continues searching and watching for kdramas to watch. This also included  Japanese and Taiwanese dramas. I realized that these three countries are somehow intertwined (with history) and it is reflected in their dramas. Some of these dramas even have versions in Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese.However, after watching the current dramas especially the tv novels and the really tiring long ones, I realized that they are somehow predictable and irritating with the somewhat unrealistic overboard themes i.e. evil deeds are all forgiven with no equivalent punishment, dragging episodes, etc). Of course, I don't know which direction a writer would go but still the same possibilities for the ending is there.  I hope this drama would  stick to factual and evidentiary analysis in it's storytelling. KH is adopted and is not the child that was supposed to be adopted and a fraud. I hope the writer will make it so that the fraud (KH's trying to pass herself as SH daughter) is revealed and her adoption on the other hand  declared null and void with the real Eun Jung Soo properly and legally installed as the true adoptee.  I hope the DNA test is properly done and not go the way it was in "Crazy Love" [the fraud stole the toothbrush and hair of the real daughter and gave these stolen items to the mother for DNA testing. If one wants a DNA test is it not the proper way to get the hair, etc. from the  person directly and at the testing place?. Justice needs to be served.

laquetahodge

said:

Diana Blake

said:

StaRiX

said:

Good day everyone! Kinda busy nowadays, really busy so visit that often unlike before. I even forgot to update the title of this thread. :'(

~ Pay-TV Household Ratings ~
(AGB Nielsen Korea)
Episode 1 - 0.75%Episode 2 - 1.4%Episode 3 - 1.2%Episode 4 - 1.3%Epsiode 5 - 1.3%Episode 6 - 1.3%Episode 7 - 1.6%Episode 8 - 1.7%Episode 9 - 1.6%Episode 10 - 1.5%Episode 11 - 2.0%Episode 12 - 2.5%Episode 13 - 1.9%
Episode 14 - 2.0%Episode 15 - 2.1%
Episode 16 - 2.3%
Episode 17 - 2.4%
Source: Natenews.nate.com/view/20131001n03700

Keeps on increasing again!! :) It might be more than 2.5% tonight since we will finally have a kiss scene! :))

Episode 18 text preview

Soo Ho has become head of the Shinwha Group. In order to gather shareholder support, Jin Ho says he will enter a contract engagement with Seo Hyeon.

Seo Hyeon goes down on her knees to Do Yeong and Jong Wook and begs their forgiveness, but this only makes them even more perplexed about what to do with her.

Attorney Yoon, who supported Soo Ho and betrayed President Do, fears he will  be discarded once he has outlived his usefulness, so he passes important information about the stockholders to Ji Hoo.

Discovering that he was the reason why she left the company, Ji Hoo rushes back to Jeong Soo.

Archived