[Drama 2013] Her Legend / Her Myth 그녀의 신화

StaRix

Here are my reaction of several scenes in Episode 11..

HLep11-2.jpg

Jin Ho finally had his first bag-creation lesson, not with Jung Soo but with her uncle. So angry Jin ho did nothing but stare at busy Jung soo and asked her to borrow her cute headband. He ACTUALLY just wants to look at her (with love) while she's making the bags.

HLep11-3.jpg

Jin Ho accompanied Jung Soo to deliver the bags to their supplier when Min Ki called. Angry Jin Ho turned into JEALOUS JIN HO. It seems that Min Ki did not follow him ( telling not to mind Jung Soo anymore). So here is jealous Jin Hoo , instead of hitting Jung Soo and scolding her, turns his anger towards Jung Soo bear…. THE BEAR IS CUTE!

HLep11-5.jpg

The leakage of the Red Milano design was a fake. Finally, Jung Soo cleared her name. Thanks to Jin Ho's math mind and it was solved. Director Choi, hello, we're waiting for the move.

HLep11-6.jpg

Final scene of Dramatic Episode 11, Jung Soo saw Kyung Hee with Mrs. Woo.. Finally knew that she was deceived…Can't wait for the next, next episodes up to the finale.. It's getting exciting.. Jung Soo to turn FIERCE!

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE HIGH RATINGS IN KR.! 

:-bd :-bd

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It turned out that JTBC was the No.1 General Cable Channel on its Time slot last Monday! Yay!
General Network Ratings
Sept. 09-10,2013Source AGB Nielsen Korea
Monday :
JTBC - Her Legend - 2.058
TV Chosun - TV Chosun News Show "판"  1.955MBN - Documentary (사노라면) - 1.804Channel A - Channel A Main News 1.440
Tuesday
TV Chosun - TV Chosun News Show "판"  2.684JTBC - Her Legend - 2.536MBN - Documentary (사노라면) - 2.284Channel A - Channel A Main News 1.860

I didn't expect that the story will move this fast! And that JS would know the truth as early as ep 11/12, because we have 20 episodes, right? (Not yet confirmed)So glad that finally, Jung Soo is getting a backbone! Amazing that she went to KH and DY's house and call herself as KH's chingu! ;))It's getting more interesting! No wonder why the drama got 2.5% last night!
Also glad that this thread is moving fast! Thank you, chingus!!! >:D<
Her Legend FIGHTING!!!! :x :x

laquetahodge said: Tbh If I was JS I wouldn't have told KH I knew, I'd just play dumb. When KH went fishing for answers to keep up her ruse, I'd tell her something totally off. I know JS isn't that type of person, but it wouldn't exactly be her getting revenge. I'd let KH dig her own grave and gather enough proof of the lie because just JS herself won't be enough. 

StaRiX said: I didn't expect that the story will move this fast! And that JS would know the truth as early as ep 11/12, because we have 20 episodes, right? (Not yet confirmed)So glad that finally, Jung Soo is getting a backbone! Amazing that she went to KH and DY's house and call herself as KH's chingu! ;))It's getting more interesting! No wonder why the drama got 2.5% last night!

baesr

said:

StaRiX

said:

I didn't expect that the story will move this fast! And that JS would know the truth as early as ep 11/12, because we have 20 episodes, right? (Not yet confirmed)So glad that finally, Jung Soo is getting a backbone! Amazing that she went to KH and DY's house and call herself as KH's chingu! ;))It's getting more interesting! No wonder why the drama got 2.5% last night!

StaRiX

said:

baesr

said:

StaRiX

said:

audreyluv said: Another question too, This might be nosy of me and a bit off topic...sorry.  I just wanted to ask everyone what their nationality is, and where they live.  And when they started watching dramas, and what is their first k drama? It's anyways interesting for me to know.
I am Vietnamese, and I live in Texas. I started watching Korean dramas in middle school/high school. My first dramas were Vietnamese dubbed ones (classics like lovers in paris, winter sonata). But the first k drama that I really liked and stayed up for hours to watch, and was obsessed over was Coffee Prince. 

You know what guys... While I'm making/editing this video, I really can't stop smiling.... eeeeeeee.... :x :x :x
Her Legend 그녀의 신화 OST Part 2BB AHN 비비안 - If I Only Have You By My Side (난 그대 하나만 곁에 있으면) - Eng Sub

StaRiX

said:

(LOL about the Calculus. kekeke)
Hi @audreyluv! :-h Nice to meet you! :)I'm a Filipino, living in the PH, but will soon migrate to UAE (Hoping for no delays). I actually started watching Taiwanese dramas like Meteor Garden (It became popular here first before K-dramas). That was when I was in 5th Grader. The first ever K-drama that I saw was 'Bright Girl'. I think that was 2004 or 2005. But it was because of 'Full House' why I became like this! :)) Why I'm now so addicted to K-dramas. :D

Archived