[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "Fan girling at an early age and any age for that matter... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[TRANS] 130528 Jung Da Bin mentions Park YuchunMay 30, 2013 · rilanna

671f4973gw1e542nrtm5tj20bh0h8jsb.jpgJung Da Bin, during the press conference for SBS drama ‘Ugly Alert’, made a confession shyly, “I don’t really go for idols but I like Park Yuchun.”

Looking back:
671f4973gw1e542nv5xttj20dw09a0ti.jpg1) In 2011, she acted with Yuchun in ‘Miss Ripley’. She commented, “Even I as a female find his face very beautiful. He is a cool and kind oppa.”

671f4973gw1e542nyn3imj20a40fe75s.jpg2) In 2006, during MBC ‘Entertainment Plus’, she said, “100 years later, I want to marry Yuchun oppa. Just looking at his photo, I feel faint.”

Source: 暖日呀呀Translated by: ChristieShared by: JYJ3

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When PYC was 17...

3TCAn.jpg

[Trans] Yoochun's letter to his mum during park mama's bday.
To Mum!! MUMMY!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!these days I hadn't done anything good, but I will do even better next time~because I didn't write letter for a long time, its weird, right? no?I wrote birthday card, but I guess Yoohwan wouldn't be doing this right? HEHEHE. Because its your birthday today,so??? how old are you exactly? BUT STILL! Wishing you a very very happy birthday, actually I wanted to write this birthday letter with charisma and touched you, but mum will cry right? so.. I am kind? I will take good care of Yoohwan and listen to mum, don't worry, understand? lastly! Happy Birthday!!!I love you! (love you)Prince (son) Yoochun! 
source:64_6002 @ micky party 2013Chinese trans:暖日呀呀 @ weiboEnglish trans: Sixzerozerotwo

@priti...Come to the happy land...

Soulmates....;)

777541776.jpg

Credits: as taggedJJ and YC at Jung Suk Won wedding (JSW is the Blue Ranger in RTP and Baek Ji Young is a well known singer who sang one of the RTP ost "after a long time")

JYjs Incheon Games MV off shoots...PicsArt_1369405500178.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "New song...new MV...awesome JYJ...Can't wait... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[PICS] Sneak Peek at JYJ for 2014 Incheon Asian GamesMay 25, 2013 · rilanna

BK6MdWVCYAAyaMo.jpg

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
BKKABoJCIAE10Lg.jpg
BK7v_GBCYAAx8E8.jpg
BK9a1EYCYAEpkP4.jpg

Credit: @tomanajerryShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[iNFO] 130515 C-JeS News Update: 2013 JYJ Membership Week AnnouncementMay 15, 2013 · pvtse

photo 130515cjeswebsiteupdate.png

2013 JYJ MEMBERSHIP WEEK ANNOUNCEMENT

JYJ & fans’ best festival! JYJ MEMBERSHIP WEEK!

Following the last membership week, JYJ MEMBERSHIP WEEK will continue in June 2013 at SETEC.

For 2013 JYJ MEMBERSHIP WEEK, C-JeS has prepared a 1.5-hour video screening of highlights of JYJ ‘The Return of JYJ’ Concert at Tokyo Dome, Japan last April; as well as a variety of exhibits and new fan service through a program of JYJ-integrated IT contents.

It’s a festival where beloved fans [of JYJ] can come to and enjoy together.

We kindly ask for everyone’s interest.

1) Date : June 27 (Thu) ~ June 30 (Sun), 2013; 4 days
2) Location : Halls 1, 2, 3 SETEC (514 Daechi-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul)
3) Participation
- Expo viewing : any member of C-JeS Membership (without separate application)
Admission to the viewing is available only to members of C-JeS Membership
- Fan meeting attendance : members of C-JeS Membership (June 30, 2013; current members have to apply for the event, only the successful applicants can attend)
Date/Time : June 30 (Sun), 2013 (time TBA)
How to apply : submit event application
Application period : May 21 (Tue) until June 9 (Sun), 2013
Winners announcement : June 12 (Wed), 2013 (further details TBA)

4) Please note.
- No separate application needed for admission to the expo, it is available to all members of C-JeS Membership.
- For the fan meeting to progress smoothly (re: seating), the members who can participate are only the ones selected through raffle draws.
- A fan meeting DVD will be presented to members who do not win an entry to the fan meeting.
We kindly ask for your understanding.

Source: C-JeSTranslated by: pvtse of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[LINE] 130509 JYJ Naver Line Update: Yoochun at the 49th Baeksang Arts AwardsMay 9, 2013 · rilanna

8722166847_4a4e38e059_o.jpg8723273508_9bbf55bd74_o.jpg[TRANS] [Official] He’s the first person who got the popular awards of TV parts at Paeksang Arts Awards for 3 years in a row!!!It is a meaningful day that he got the glorious title^^Took a picture while he was preparing for Red Carpet!

8722155447_2fa5ef6cf9_o.jpg[TRANS] [Official] Because the parts of interview and speaking feelings were not distinct, he couldn’t express his thankful mind well to many people including many fans.. but did all of you already feel his real feeling?^^

8722157251_4c598d07d9_o.jpg[TRANS] “I’ll try to work harder and happily to receive this award again next year!” is the feeling after he got the award.To people who celebrate his awards, it was already enough to make them happy.^^

8722476831_0a0cf73332_o.jpg

Source: JYJ Naver LINETranslated by: @theyoungestminShared by: JYJ3

Why Yoochun won Popularity awards three years in a row?

photo 0513park-yoo-chun.jpg

For someone who started out as an idol singer, Park Yoo Chun has quickly become a respected actor. He recently won his third popularity award at this year’s Baeksang Arts Awards. He is the first actor to win the award three years in a row and he can add it to his collection of trophies from all three major Korean television channels.

This year’s Baeksang Popularity Award was given for his role in “Missing You,” which received a 54.3 percent approval rating. The JYJ singer won the first time for playing in “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and then again last year for his role in “Miss Ripley.”

“I’m thankful for receiving this great award and I will happily act to receive it again next year,” said Park, who is considering new roles.

An official at the awards ceremony credited the win to Park’s acting skills and his willingness to challenge himself, saying, “We believe the way he matures with every new piece appeals to his viewers.”

As an actor, Park is not afraid to take risks and change his image. He jumped straight into acting with a historical drama “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” in which he played a Joseon era scholar. He earned praise for his comic role of the time-traveling prince in “Rooftop Prince,” then won an award playing Song Yoo Hyun, a man disappointed in love in “Miss Ripley.” But his most challenging role so far was the detective Han Jung Woo in “Missing You.”

While filming “Missing You,” his co-star, veteran actress Song Ok Sook, said she was surprised he took the part, as it was so different from his previous roles.

“It is a huge risk for an actor to change his image,” said Park. “Even if the acting is good, the audience might find the new image unacceptable. But at that time I just wanted others to see a different side of me. I didn’t think about it too much.”

Part of Park’s popularity might also be due to the fact that his likable personality shines through whatever role he plays. There’s something kind and gentle about him that fellow actors notice while working together and viewers can relate to.

“His presence is very different,” said Yoon Eun Hye, who worked with him in “Missing You.” “He’s considerate of other people and puts others’ needs before his own. Even on set, he’s cheerful and constantly sets the mood.”

That must have been hard in such a heartbreaking melodrama. But Park says he tends to be pretty upbeat.

“I am actually a very cheerful person,” said Park. “Especially when the weather is good, I am even more cheerful. On a beautiful sunny day, riding in my car, I am quite blissful.”

And winning three popularity awards can’t help but improve his mood even further.

Credit: KDramaStarsShared By: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "Ah that's me in one of the pics...really... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[PICS] 130515 New Pics from JYJ & NII GIVE Fan EventMay 14, 2013 · rilanna

Note: These pictures were taken on April 29th

jyj-fan_01.jpg

jyj-fan_02.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

jyj-fan_03.jpg

jyj-fan_04.jpg

Credit: KOREATRADEShared By: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[OTHER FACEBOOK] 130508 2014 Incheon Asian Games – PR Roadshows with JYJMay 7, 2013 · rilanna

130508iag.png

JYJ appears inHanoi, Vietnam in OctoberandGuangzhou, China in November

249104_502400713152607_1936145316_n.jpg

Source: 2014 Incheon Asian Games FBShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "Proud to be a fan of JYJ..."The three of us...Only the three of us. Together forever." YC@TD class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[EDITORIAL] Ultimate K-pop Survival Guide: JYJMay 1, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

photo KPOP-MILITARY-BANNER-2-.jpg

By Xiaolong:

K-pop is an extremely competitive genre, a small country with a population of merely 50 million people produces new artists literally almost every day. The industry is like a ruthless stepmother: once you make a serious mistake, it might cost you your career and more.  Career ups and downs are normal in an artist’s life but in K-pop, once you reached the lowest part, it is very difficult to climb up the mountain again. Ultimate K-pop Survival Guide will be a short series on artists who have managed to turn their failing career from point zero back again or who had gone through a lot of hardships and still managed to remain successful. Not only rookie artists but we, the audience, can also learn a lot from them.

Avoid them as if they were lepers

The first installment of the series is dedicated to perhaps the biggest survivors of the dark side of K-pop:JYJ. Everyone knows what they have been through, but it doesn’t hurt to summarize and focus on how they actually managed to cope with the situation.

For the uninitiated: once there had been an idol band we can possibly call one of the greatest successes of K-pop ever: Dong Bang Shin Ki, or by their English abbreviation, TVXQ. The five-member boyband, consisting of Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin, was among the first successful wave of K-pop to set foot in Japan, and with blood and tears, they worked their way up the ladder, from performing to a mere handful of fans to filling the 50,000 seat Tokyo Dome in rows. Their fandom, Cassiopeia, was certified by the Guinness Book of Records for being the largest official fan club in the world. They reached unimaginable heights in Asia, thus their break-up was probably one of the biggest shocking events ever to shake the world of K-pop. Not because boybands are supposed to last forever, but because they were at the height of their careers and were known to be close to each other. When the news broke out that Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu started a lawsuit against their agency S.M. Entertainment, to nullify their 13-year contract, at first everyone hoped there could be a settlement but in October 2009 the Seoul court ruled in favour of JYJ, and as a result, the Fair Trade Commission started advocating the use of ‘model contracts’ to prevent agencies from having artists sign excessive deals.

Though the social impact of their lawsuit was huge, industry players were forced to rethink the ways they were treating their artists, and JYJ emerged as a moral winner, the real hardships were to begin just then. S.M. Entertainment appealed against the court decision and a three year desperate battle took off. Not long after JYJ announced the establishment of their new band, their initial supporter in Japan, Avex, suddenly had a change of heart, claiming sole rights to manage the band in Japan, dismissing claims that JYJ’s new management company, C-JeS Entertainment, had any rights to organize events for the band on Japanese grounds. They too, ended up in a long lawsuit, during which JYJ was denied any kind of rights to perform in Japan. At the same time, all doors in Korea closed as well. The industry suddenly started treating the three young men as if they had leprosy. In silent agreement, major broadcasting stations denied them appearances as musicians. Some were claiming that they did not wish to get entangled in court related issues.

“At the time, we had no one to speak for us, and we could do nothing but silently stand our ground” - Kim Jaejoong

[WEIBO] 130606 JYJ joins Weibo!

Posted by Ceci on Jun 5, 2013 in WeiboNo Comments

JYJ Weibo

JYJ’s official weibo account: http://www.weibo.com/JYJComeon

130606 Translations

[1] Hahaha, very happy to meet you guys through Weibo. In the future, we’ll share our photo diary here, not a drawing diary! Look forward to it, Chinese fans and friends, let’s meet often on Weibo~!

[2] Video message [go to Sina to watch]

JYJ weibo greeting video

JJ: [in Chinese] Hi everyone! We’re

All: JYJ!

JJ: JYJ have finally opened a Chinese weibo account.

JS: JYJ will update our latest movements and daily activities on weibo.

YC: The three of us hope of perform in China soon.

All: Thank you! Bye bye!

[3] Hmm… Which story to begin with? My (Jaejoong’s) suggestion is this… use a photo with description to let everyone know what it’s about~! 

[4] Hi everyone:)I’m Yoochun. Because so many people sent me well wishes for my birthday this week, I made unforgettable memories. Thank you, thank you ^^

130606 weibo Yoochun

[5] Hi everyone~~~ I’m Junsu~~~ Let’s meet often on Weibo~ These days I’m busy recording my album, everyday listening to new songs, editing, recording, and happily working. Are you looking forward to it?:D

130606 weibo Junsu

[6] These days, we’ve had back-to-back meetings after meetings. Aside from our performance activities, we’re also challenging new things. June concerts will have new creative ideas ^_^ Despite the hectic schedule, we’re very happy:DGO, GO, GO

130606 weibo Jaejoong

Source: JYJ official weiboTrans: Ceci @ PrinceJJ | Shared by: PrinceJJ

How sweet it is...Smell it? Sweet smell of freedom and success and happiness and brotherhood.Wishing JYJ the very best in many years to come.Yes, JYJ Forever! 
#JYJ sweet moment everyday and everytime ^^

#JYJ sweet moment everyday and everytime ^^

Cr: JYJfans 

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[iNFO+PIC] Yuchun to be featured in Japanese Magazine “BODA” (June Issue)June 6, 2013 · rilanna

Yuchun is gracing the cover of BODA Magazine, Vol 5Date of release: June 18th, 2013

photo 51S-ecFDQoL_SS500_.jpg

There’ll be a portion for a complete “Rooftop Prince” guide and some unpublished shots;and also support ad for Jejung’s upcoming concert in Yokohama.

Credit: AmazonShared by: JYJ3

JYJ on Weibo

7june2013 message 3

cfa6103fjw1e5fiqfw9nnj20vk0no44i

7june2013 message 4

[TRANS] Yoochun’s trouble, To wear or not to wear.cfa6103fjw1e5fqxu4eemj20l10vkaebThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.Credit: JYJComeon WeiboTranslated by @aLiNe_wang; @SIXZEROZEROTWOShared by PrinceJJ

View on computer to get the music.
http://wp.me/p1gQsC-wX3
Check out 4pages of PYC episodes pics from Miss Ripley...
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[sPAZZ 2011] Park Yoochun in “Miss Ripley” DramaMay 26, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

♪ Miss Ripley OST - Park Yoochun - “A Space Left For You” ♪

Episode 01

photo 110601_1.jpg

110601_2.jpg~original

photo 110601_3.jpg

To last episodes....

♪ Miss Ripley OST – Hwayobi - “Glass” ♪

Episode 14

photo 110713_01.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 110713_02.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 110713_03.jpg

110713_04.jpg~originalThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 110713_05.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 110713_06.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 110713_07.jpg

110713_08.jpg~originalThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

110713_09.jpg~originalThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 110713_10.jpg

photo 110713_11.jpg

110713_12.jpg~originalThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

110713_13.jpg~originalThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 110713_14.jpg

110713_15.jpg~original

photo 110713_16.jpg

110713_17.jpg~originalThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

110713_18.jpg~originalThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 110713_20.jpg

photo 110713_21.jpg

photo 110713_22.jpg

110713_23.jpg~original

photo 110713_24.jpg

photo 110713_25.jpg

110713_26.jpg~original

Episode 15

photo 110718_01.jpg

photo 110718_02.jpg

photo 110718_03.jpg

photo 110718_04.jpg

photo 110718_05.jpg

110718_06.jpg~originalThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 110718_07.jpg

photo 110718_08.jpg

photo 110718_09.jpg

photo 110718_10.jpg

photo 110718_11.jpg

photo 110718_12.jpg

110718_13.jpg~original

photo 110718_14.jpg

110718_15.jpg~original

110718_16.jpg~original

photo 110718_17.jpg

photo 110718_18.jpg

photo 110718_19.jpg

110718_20.jpg~originalThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 110718_21.jpg

110718_22.jpg~original

photo 110718_23.jpg

photo 110718_24.jpg

photo 110718_25.jpg

photo 110718_26.jpg

photo 110718_27.jpg

photo 110718_28.jpg

Episode 16

photo 110719_01.jpg

photo 110719_02.jpg

110719_03.jpg~original

photo 110719_04.jpg

110719_05.jpg~originalThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 110719_06.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

110719_07.jpg~original

photo 110719_08.jpg

photo 110719_09.jpg

photo 110719_10.jpg

110719_11.jpg~originalThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

110719_12.jpg~originalThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 110719_13.jpg

110719_14.jpg~original

photo 110719_15.jpg

photo 110719_16.jpg

110719_17.jpg~originalThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 110719_18.jpg

photo 110719_19.jpg

photo 110719_20.jpg

photo 110719_21.jpg

110719_22.jpg~originalThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

110719_23.jpg~originalThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 110719_24.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 110719_25.jpg

110719_26.jpg~originalThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Credit: THELUVShared by: JYJ3Pages: 1 2 3 4

Why PYC LINE talk seems random?It was not...He was reportedly browsing through DC gallery and replied to some netizens through LINE...

PuppyAndCream: [TRANS] http://t.co/2KRr0CIlOT http://t.co/YOcZqlpczU Conversation of Park on Line and the lucky netizen (cont) http://t.co/SqdjQddqXP

PuppyAndCream: people i left out one sentence LOL. so after the netizen asked what did they have for lunch? the next (cont) http://t.co/qpirHBouKU

PuppyAndCream: [EDIT TRANS] http://t.co/2KRr0CIlOT http://t.co/YOcZqlpczUConversation of Park on Line and the lucky (cont) http://t.co/HGv7YDgNyp

***Yoochun- Trolling his loving (but alilbit confused) fans***

YC: Have you all been to the cherry blossom festival?

Galler: T_T_T_T The end of the cherry blossom festival means mid-term exams period… Kim Park Kim… T_T_T_T_T_T

YC: Hwaiting for your mid-term exams.

Galler: Though they’re monthly salary thieves, I’m really going to work hard.

YC: Monthly salary thief~~~~~~~~~~~ What!!!!

Galler: I can’t go take a shower because of Line T_T_T_T

YC: Please, quickly take a shower~ but what time is it now for you to take a shower at that time??

Galler: Can they see our messages on Line, too? Just like as if…

Galler: Looks like Kim Park Kim can actually see my Line messages.

YC: No, I can’t see it.

Galler: What has Kim Park Kim had for lunch?

YC: I have yet to have lunch, I’m still drinking coffee.

YC: I’m Park.

YC: Anyway~ Hope I made everyone’s heart flutter at least a little bit with my LINE right now. Have a good day, today. And though all of you are being witty/perfidious/sly, please become sane~^^ (T/N I think he means “please, calm down” LOL) I enjoyed myself, too~ Seems like the coffee taste was even better~because of all of you^^ Bye, then~

Source: @11S28Translated by: Sheena(@parksheen6004)Shared by: JYJ3

T/N: YC is the ‘Park’ in ‘Kim Park Kim’(김박김)–how Kfans call JYJ ^^

JYJ3 Note: Yoochun is replying to Gallers’ messages via LINE, not in DC JYJ Gallery’s comments section

Refer back to last night’s JYJ LINE Update here

Looking for more random surprise LINE convos with PYC;)

Archived