[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

Guest atomickitty

LOL @RitzTarits Sims,
I do the same too. I used to post almost every day after each episode in the beginning when I liked what I was seeing on screen. I hate to stop watching, or paying attention, to a drama because a side character, who became my fav character (SH) is treated badly by the writer. I can't help it though. So now, I watch the entire episode in under 10 minutes.. I watch it on SUPER fast forward and only stop when I see RR crying or SH's face. I know.. pathetic..
:D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's awfully quiet...I know most of you scrapped this drama but I'm sure there are a few that are still watching...does anyone have any recaps for the last 2 eps?????
As much as I am frustrated with this drama, this one that I can't seem to walk away from...why??  don't  know....

The conflicts between RR and MM's sisters conflicts is escalating.  I rejoice at seeing this.  I am still waiting for the moment when RR boils over and regrets ever choosing MM.   Let this be a lesson, "chemistry" between two people is nothing more than physical attraction or as someone puts it "infatuation".  This is not what makes a marriage work.  The in-laws are an important part.

I find the flirting and supposedly sweet scenes between the newly weds hard to tolerate.  I fast forward all of them. 

SH is not a novelist and does not know how to say pretty words like MM. But what he told RR was so heartfelt and sad that I wish him all the happiness he deserves.  I have a feeling that SH is the one who will be ill. He was sick in the hospital a few episodes ago and everyone says he has been very pale and looks sickly.  Perhaps, SH will die at the end, mirroring the drama RR starred in the series. 

Guest RitzTarits Sim

@kdramafan1 - I couldn't agree with you more!  The "sweet" scenes of the effeminate guy and the pea-brain new bride makes me want to throw up!

I will say again, I root for the 2nd lead actor who was the manager of the pea-brain thin as a rod bride!

Guest haodinh thi

princess-aurora-episode-107-review-oh-ch

[News] Princess Aurora Episode 107 Review: Seo Ha Joon Pushes Ahead with His Marriage with Jung Joo Yeon

http://www.dkdrama.com/2013/10/news-princess-aurora-episode-107-review_22.html

[News] Princess Aurora Episode 107 Review: Oh Chang Suk’s Sisters Abuse Jun So Min When Oh Chang Suk is Away

http://www.dkdrama.com/2013/10/news-princess-aurora-episode-107-review.html

Guest tookie18

@kdramafan1,

I agree, RR brought it on herself.

I was thinking about the question you asked sometime back regarding, "What is RR so happy about? Did she think MM's sisters would change overnight or even in a few years? In my opinion, if MM was such a good guy he would have insisted that he and RR live with her elderly mother. The poor old lady forgot RR's birthday, she may be suffering from dementia. Anyway, she should not be living alone. MM's sisters are still healthy and younger than RR's mom. MM scolded RR about being ashamed of her mother being old, seems like he would have insisted they live with her to take care of her. SH would not have left RR's mom alone like that. Anyhoo, I am disappointed in both MM and RR.

@atomickitty,

I am with you on SH. I am at the point where I cannot watch such a nice, sincerely kind hearted guy being bulldozed in the end. It would be soooooo sad if he marries the wrong person. However, I will continue to watch just to find out how SH ends up.

@islegirl,

I agree that SH should have stopped lying and told RR the truth sooner because she did seem to be attracted to him but he insisted on saying he had  a girlfriend. It was truly getting on the only nerve I had left the way SH kept putting off telling RR the truth. I do not think he would have lied to her to hurt her in any way though.  Furthermore, it was bugging me the way his poor parents were making plans and daydreaming that SH and RR would  be married. SH and his parents just set themselves up for their feelings to be hurt. They are a nice family and all but they should have gotten things straight before making plans.

It is true that SH lied a lot to RR, however, RR lied a lot too in the beginning to MM. SH and RR both did the same thing regarding lying about their background, so they are even on that score.

Guest atomickitty

@eikt, I agree too on many of your points. I am also thinking that MM and RRNA marriage will not last long. She's not going to say anything and unless he catches the sisters bullying her as they are now, he won't find out. I'm not even sure what he will or can do after he finds out. Heaven forbid he moves out. I definitely think if she married SH, her mother would not be left alone. SH family already had a room for her before they even knew she was RRs mother.
If they can't resolve the crazy that is MMs sisters then they will get a divorce. If that happens, that opens the way for SH and RR to get back together and I do not want that. Although am starting to feel sorry for her, I still want her to stay there and rot w those witches. I am mean that way. I wonder if the writer will make it so one of SHs parents needs a body part (kidney, bone marrow, liver?) and RR will be the one compatible. Hmmmmm..

I don't think MM/RR is going to get divorce so we can just toss that idea. Though the idea of MM moving out will probably be the action because eventually as with all other kdramas with abusive family members....MM will see the abuse because eventually they will get to the point they will actually physically abuse her. Haven't been able to watch this weeks episodes due to work issues, but that will be my guess.

It is evident that I don't care for RR and MM at all. The writer has written MM to be a man of empty words.  Before, he was hanging around RR's mom all day pretending to be really caring and concerned of her well being.  I believe he once told RR that her mom should not be home alone.  Now, RR's mom lives alone.  MM lied to RR around SH punching him.  What is good about MM? Is he handsome?  Looks to me does not mean much at all. To me, he does not even have that.  He is definitely not a good husband.  He tells RR he needs to focus to write his book, and does not have the slightest clue that his wife is unhappy.  This serves RR right!!!  Bottom line is as someone already insightfully pointed out, RR, MM and his sisters are not nice people.  They do deserve to be unhappy together.

What's with all the older and desperate women in this show?   This is definitely an insult to all the older, single and capable women out there.

I guess I am taking this story too seriously and should not let these characters border me.

Guest tookie18

@automickitty,

@Tritron823,

@kdramafan1,

It would be really nice if RR left that house without MM and end up with SH, however, I am not going to dwell on that scenario because I do not want to open myself up to get a big let down.

@automickity, I agree with a lot of your points and views,  by the way you are the reason that I started watching Princess RR from the beginning. You mentioned this drama a few times on another thread.

As far as the three old bullies go, RR needs to come back to her old fiesty self and come out a righteous bag on them. Bullies feel empowered and usually do their deeds undercover when they harrass someone. These women would never do what they are doing if RR's brothers and sister-in- laws were with her. Bullies are always lacking in some area. Where these women lack is that they feel unfulfilled because they never married. No one forced them to take that path, some people are happy not being married, however, these three are bothered by it.  Their only so called enjoyment in life is doting on and controlling MM. MM made it clear to his sisters and the director that he would always put his sisters first no matter what. By these facts alone RR should make a decision, come back to old self and tell MM's sisters to back the heck up. After RR sees the light, then she needs to go take care of her elderly mother for heaven's sake!

I

Guest atomickitty

@Triton823, from my history of Kdrama, the only time I've seen divorce actually is when the man's family member is abusive. I Love You Don't Cry, Winter Bird. Also I think in Goddess Of Marriage, they will divorce because the husband can't watch the wife suffer under his family any more. And I really don't want RR back with SH. She left him once, she don't deserve another go. I think she should divorce MM just so she can take better care of her mother. Her mother living alone is just too sad for words.

And you're right @eikt, RR's character is not the same as we saw when we first started watching. I understand that the lose of the family fortune has really brought her down but her backbone is gone.. completely. Imagine the RR we saw in episode 1 letting herself be treated this way? Unimaginable.

So why did MM visit RR mom for? I still think that MM/RR will eventually move in with RR mom because let's be honest....MM is in his early 30s perhaps....still living with his sisters who let's be honest....ages in the most horrific of ways...the elder sister looks like she could be my grandmother!

Guest haodinh thi

princess-aurora-episode-109-review-jun-s

[News] Princess Aurora Episode 109 Review: Jun So Min Plans to Retaliate Against Her Sisters-in-Law

http://www.dkdrama.com/2013/10/news-princess-aurora-episode-109-review_24.html

[News] Princess Aurora Episode 109 Review: Jun So Min is Confused After Meeting Seo Ha Joon

http://www.dkdrama.com/2013/10/news-princess-aurora-episode-109-review.html

Guest tookie18

@kdramafan and  @Triton823, You are so right regarding MM hanging around RR's mom just with the intention of getting RR back. Now he has forgotten about her mom. On top of that , the way he pursued RR.  He almost twisted her arm behind her back and handcuffed her to win her back, plus acted like a stalker while pursuing her  Since the spoiled brat has what he wants he has become complacent. Hope one day MM and RR wake up and say "Hey! This was a big mistake".

@atomickitty,  I agree with you that RR had a backbone in the beginning. You said that you liked her for her spunk (not your exact quote).  I too liked her upfront, honest attitude and not backing down in a given situation, however, I am not sure what she is all about now. Hope she will return to her old self and find her backbone.

@jechoi, LOL! What a perfect analogy, "Beauty and the Beast". You described RR right to the core.  I started loosing respect for RR when she bought the black wigs and forced her parents to wear them in the family photos. She did not care that she might be hurting their feelings.  Secondly, when she told SH that she had only been to an amusement park once due to people staring and thought that her parents were her grandparents. Lastly, but not least was the cruel way she dumped SH to go back to MM, after all of the hell MM's sisters put her through. In addition,  the kindness shown to her by SH and his parents.  Agree that she is a very shallow and prideful person.  I am still laughing at what you said about RR becoming PJY's maid. Now that was funny.

Archived