[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

I only read all of your comments now as I have stopped watching.   Think I will get conjunctivitis if I were to watch RR and MM acting dumb towards each other and the MM sisters....   
SH, take care of yourself....or better still go sign up another new drama and be the lead star there and we will support you with another actress....   *wink wink*

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two screenshots of MM are good in that he looks funny and definitely far from being handsome.  Sorry to all the RR/MM supporters, I cannot bring myself to watch this drama anymore.  I only hope the writer will not ruin SH's character like she did with MM and RR.

OMG, "IT" happened: the crazy-clingy sisters chanted around the marriage bed!  Princess was creeped-out, who wouldn't be? 
WHAT did Sagong say to Dalji, can someone please translate?  What is happening with that relationship?  
SH's parents won't make him marry Whiny-Brat if he tells them about her personality.  Possible glitch:  Whiny-Brat puts on a show, tries to behave herself so SH's mother will like her.  That should be worth about 5-7 episodes? 
Bring Na Tasha back!!!  Let's see some dancing!  And let's definitely see more chanting around the bed.  

Guest guccigal

kdramafan1 said: The two screenshots of MM are good in that he looks funny and definitely far from being handsome.  Sorry to all the RR/MM supporters, I cannot bring myself to watch this drama anymore.  I only hope the writer will not ruin SH's character like she did with MM and RR.

What's wrong with RR?  She could have lived very happily with a nice mom-in-law and father-in-law who both adore her,  and her mom in the same household. Instead she chooses to live with RR's sisters and her mom lives by herself.  Is she blind not to see that her mother is lonely? I don't see the sisters being nice to her at all.  They still talk about her behind her back,  bosses her around and RR has to watch her every move. Before she can crawl into  bed with her husband, she has to witness ritual of  the chanting circle around  her 32 years old husband who is a grown man in his middle ages.  That's just creepy!   I don't understand what is RR so happy about?  Is this supposed to be comical?  If so, I don't get the writer's sense of humor at all.  Heartless it may sound, but I do want to see RR regrets and both her and MM's careers plummet.  It's good that SH rejects MM's novel because judging from MM's character, I honestly don't think his novels can be any good.  The sad thing though is SH is apparently still hurt from RR's incident.  It looks like the writer is going to turn him into a bitter and pathetic person. 

Guest RitzTarits Sim

I watch this drama off and on. I prefer the 2nd lead actor, the one who played Aurora's manager.  The one who played Mama and who Aurora married is effeminate. For some reason, I think he may be gay in the drama. But this is just my personal opinion. This drama has many "ho-hum" moments one will fall asleep!  The scenes drag.

Guest guccigal

RitzTarits Sim said: I watch this drama off and on. I prefer the 2nd lead actor, the one who played Aurora's manager.  The one who played Mama and who Aurora married is effeminate. For some reason, I think he may be gay in the drama. But this is just my personal opinion. This drama has many "ho-hum" moments one will fall asleep!  The scenes drag.

Guest zerocloud

My second lead syndrome thoroughly gets out of control after watching the scene where SH and RR meet accidentally. I can't bear to see him suffering cuz I can feel how much he's hurting. SH says he's happy to see RR again but the fact is his pain is so real - his eyes tell it all. My hope is SH just moves on. Time heals all wounds....be strong..

Archived