[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

Hi @ahoxan.  You are so funny with those comments.

Does anyone think there is a reason why they haven't showed RR and MM walking down the aisle in yesterday's episode?  I'm still hopeful the wedding won't go through.  Maybe I'm still in denial mode.  That's why.  Hehe.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rain_drops

^ probably not...but i hope SH will stop it too!!

I just hope that Park Ji Young doesn't end up with SH!!!!!! based on today's episode, it's totally headed that way :(

Hi @rain_drops.  I also think there might be a possibility of SH ending up with PJY.  From PJY mother's expression, I think she is trying to catch the big fish for her daughter after seeing the business card.  Imagine a blind date being set up for SH and JY, and then to their horror find that they know each other.  LOL.  Imagine also if they do end up together, then SH will be RR's step brother-in-law.  RR still can't get away from SH !!!!  I believe this part of the story of JY being RR's step sister has yet to be revealed.

Does anyone know about the contents of the telephone conversation between RR and her eldest brother in US?  He didn't show up at RR's wedding.  Maybe he is still against the whole thing.  Who knows?  He might show up today???!!!

LOL!!!   Looks like the story is going awry anyway....ok...then just take it to the limit to humour the writer....

1. toktei will find a spouse and that female dog belongs to director-nim
2. director-nim will have a love triangle with MM's eldest sister and PJY's mum and to complicate matters... SH's father has EMA love triangle with MM's eldest sister.
3. SH's mum got so furious and went on a slimming stint eating pills prescribed by SG and lost a lot of weight and won back her husband.
4. SH's mum and PJY's mum ganged up against MM's eldest sister and beat her up.
5. SH lost faith in women and got together with Natasha when he met Natasha coincidentally in a temple.
6. SG cannot be in love with women, also goes back to look for Natasha.... a gay love triangle.
7. MM's books not selling and RR lost her popularity after marriage....so they started to quarrel everyday and blame each other
8. RR could not have any babies after years of marriage and MM sisters started to abuse her verbally.
9. MM sisters try to find a mistress for MM to have babies.
10. In the end, RR gave up her marriage and went to become a nun.    MM forced to marry a woman who gave him a daughter.
SH woke up from his nightmare and went overseas to find his true love.  SG and Natasha got together and left SG's mum seeing red.

I agree 100% with jechoi1.  I too can't help myself from getting annoyed with seeing RR's happy face on the screenshots.   I don't understand the rationale of giving RR a happily ever after ending,  while SH lies in the hospital.  SH has done nothing wrong except for having devoted himself  wholeheartedly to RR.   RR had everything to gain and SH  had completely lost his faith in love.  The least writer can do is to let SH happy with another nice girl.  How about RR's friend?  She seems nice, pretty and has a good wealthy family background.   Why does it have to be PJY?  Is it so hard to find nice girls in Korea?  

Also, it seems that the writer has changed  her mind wanting to turn the three selfish and opinionated sisters into nice  and understanding people. I think it is too late.  I don't care for MM and his whole family.  

I don't want to watch the episode and have to agonize over seeing RR and MM.  Can anyone tells me why they haven't gotten married yet?  

Guest tookie18

lovehbhjw2013

said: LOL!!!   Looks like the story is going awry anyway....ok...then just take it to the limit to humour the writer....

2. director-nim will have a love triangle with MM's eldest sister and PJY's mum and to complicate matters... SH's father has EMA love triangle with MM's eldest sister.

3. SH's mum got so furious and went on a slimming stint eating pills prescribed by SG and lost a lot of weight and won back her husband.

5. SH lost faith in women and got together with Natasha when he met Natasha coincidentally in a temple.

6. SG cannot be in love with women, also goes back to look for Natasha.... a gay love triangle.

7. MM's books not selling and RR lost her popularity after marriage....so they started to quarrel everyday and blame each other

8. RR could not have any babies after years of marriage and MM sisters started to abuse her verbally.

10. In the end, RR gave up her marriage and went to become a nun.    MM forced to marry a woman who gave him a daughter.

SH woke up from his nightmare and went overseas to find his true love.  SG and Natasha got together and left SG's mum seeing red.

eikt said:

lovehbhjw2013

said: LOL!!!   Looks like the story is going awry anyway....ok...then just take it to the limit to humour the writer....

Interesting comments that last couple of days.  As much as we wanted RR to end up with SH, we all knew that wasn't going to happen.  Everything was too perfect and clean with SH.  As for MM well, look at his role models or lack of. Granted, he did some stupid things but never doubted the fact that he loved her from the beginning.  Unfortunately, he didn't realize it and so his "prince" like ways took over what should have been common sense. As much as I would have wanted her to be with SH simply because I disliked MM's sisters, I'm OK with her marrying MM.  After all, she really loved him but pride got in the way.  So, the way I see it, she is no different then MM and therefore, they should end up together. But let us not forget that the title of this drama is "Princess Aurora" and so as fairy tales go, they live happily ever after.

It was such a real torture watching episode 97.  The writer sure knows how to be cruel to RR/SH shippers by dragging the ceremony ... at least half the episode was taken up by that.

I hope SH doesn't end up with PJY.  Hope he will tell his parents about her ways.  Then again, the writer will surely want to torture us with this relationship.

@islegirl - don't be fooled by what you see.  I'm sure the writer is trying to fool all of us by that scene - having cold feet??  If that's the case, then RR better run out of that room quickly. Lol.  Somehow, I just don't like MM's looks.  Creepy is the word. 

Well...another disappointing day.  10 minutes of torture watching the honeymoon scene.  This writer is known for her strange and weird ideas for the honeymoon night.  To be honest, this is the first time ever after watching so many Kdramas I'm not excited at all about RR/MM's wedding ceremony and honeymoon.

My RR/SH ship has finally sunk.  Poor SH - please don't destroy your life with alcohol.  You need to have a good head to say no to PJY.  But I can't understand why the writer has to make SH so pathetic.

I guess since the drama is going to be 150 episodes, they will start to make the sisters fall in love.  Otherwise what is there to show still?  They can just wrap up the story of DJ and SG pretty fast.  Or they can show us how RR is regretting marrying MM.  I will prefer the latter.

Archived