[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO, NO.....SH cannot be with SH or Natasha.  With his background, decent looks, great personality, why is it so hard for him to find someone.  He needs to have his own princess, nice personality, successful and beautiful that truly loves him.  I know beauty is only skin deep, but I want him to have someone much more superior than RR.   Not that RR is great.  Also, nothing against DJ, and I am sure SH would not mind her having a past.  But I am totally against SH to have anything to do with the MM family!   SH is obviously hurt after being dumped by RR.  He needs to gain his confidence back.  It is RR's loss!!  I am still angry with RR for hurting SH.  Why does the writer have to make RR and MM so happy while SH is still sad and has given up hope in finding love.  If SH is in hospital, hopefully he'll meet the girl who is he is destined to be with,  perhaps a nice nurse or doctor.  Writer, please don't make a mockery of SH and his family but linking him with Natasha or DJ!  It is not funny!

I can't stand to see scenes of RR and MM being happy either.  It makes me want to puke.  I'm waiting to see screencaps of RR crying.  That will make me happy.

I think we all need to remember that this is a daily drama.  To me, that means it's a "makjang" drama, which means it's got all kinds of crazy, crazy stuff going on, with lots of yelling.  Problem is that it doesn't quite follow all the makjang formulas: "good", usually poor family; bad and usually wealthy family, birth secrets, death, life-threatening illness, reversal of fortune.

I guess I'll start with the easy one, which is death: RR's dad.  But after that, I'm confused.  Who's the "good" family here?  At first, I thought it was RR.  But RR's not good.  She's just lived an incredibly sheltered life.  It's easy to be "good" when you're sheltered.  She's also not smart.  What she is is a wealthy girl who had all the time in the world to read about "life."  But she's not smart about life because she hasn't lived it.  She's "good" so to speak, since she isn't evil, but she's not inherently good.  She just hasn't had a reason to do anything bad.  But let's face it, she's as selfish as the next person.  And put rather bluntly, she's just a girl who was raised to be nothing more than a wealthy man's wife.  She herself knows this.  Remember when MM asked her early on what her talent is?  Her response was that she spent money well.  She rationalized it as her knowing where to spend her money as opposed to just being a free spender, but that's just her delusions.  She has no purpose in life other than to be a wealthy wife.

So then who is the good family?  SH's family?  They are certainly good, but they're not the main characters in this crazy drama.

And who's the bad family?  MM?  PJY?  They're both "bad" but not as bad as what I'm used to with makjang dramas.  You know, there's no conspiring to take over the world or keep separated-at-birth family members apart.

Honestly, I don't understand why MBC extended this series.  Is it really so popular?  I can't imagine why anymore.

And one more gossipy tidbit: my mom read in a Korean newspaper that the actress playng DJ is this writer's niece.  So maybe DJ will be the one to end up with SH, the perfect prince.

I stopped watching this drama when RR decided to accept MM. It is not because I am not for RR/MM relationship but rather I couldn't bear to see RR's rejection of SH. It is too cruel on SH. I know it is one-sided on SH's part but RR shouldn't give him hope if her mind is still with MM. She just dropped SH like a hot potato when MM decided to become a monk. I wonder what RR would do if SH decided to use the same tactic and decided to become a monk too.   

I wouldn't want DJ to end up with SH because that would make them related to MM/RR. It is better for SH to end up with a new girl who is better than RR.

OK, I take it back.  I know who the "bad" family is: MM's sisters.  Just guessing from looking at the screen shots, but what are they doing at SG's house?  This is just too much?  Bc they treated DJ any better?  Sure,they weren't mean to her, but they certainly looked down at her for being single and pregnant.

And is SG kneeling and asking for forgiveness for the atrocious outfit he's wearing?  I would make him stay in that position for a while.  His outfit hurt my eyes.

SH has something wrong with his kidney or something like that.  It's not really seroius, but it's stress related.  So even though he was asking all strong and energetic, he was also obviously under a alot of stress by being RR's manager.  His parents shoudl go to RR and maybe she'll dump MM now.

REQUEST: please, please, no more screen shots of RR's stupid happy face.  She doesn't deserve to be happy.  I hope it gets balanced out with lots of screen shots in the future of her crying face.  It's just that there's something about her happy face--she's too happy.  It makes me want to hit my computer and I need my computer.

In Princess Aurora, episode 96, Wang Yeo Ok(played by Lim Ye Jin) changed her mind about Noh Da Ji(played byBaek Ok Dam).

After bringing Da Ji back home, Hwang Mi Mong(played by Park Hae Mi) and her sisters went to Yeo Ok’s house. They handed her an envelope with money inside and said, “This is a reward for taking care of our Da Ji.”

Yeo Ok, who has found out that Da Ji was Hwang Ma Ma(played by Oh Chang Suk)’s niece, changed her mind about her and said, “How could we force them to break up? They liked each other so much.” However,  Mi Mong coldly replied, “This is the end of their relationship.”

In Princess Aurora, episode 96, Oh Ro Ra(played by Jun So Min) and Hwang Ma Ma(played by Oh Chang Suk) finally got married.

It was the day of Ro Ra and Ma Ma’s wedding. A lot of reporters came report about the marriage between a best seller writer and an actress. Ro Ra and Ma Ma were happy throughout the whole ceremony.

RR and MM finally got married! I'm pretty sure this won't last that long with the extension.

I've noticed the writer was building up this...let's face it though we all wanted this ship to go a different way that did not happen. Will their marriage last? Yes it will. I've noticed that the show is focusing on more of minor characters now. I guess this is how they will fill the 30 plus extension!

I don't see why people are getting butthurt over RR/MM. It was bound to happen (typical kdrama shenanigans). I think the only mishap that happened was that they made SH too perfect and central to the story. Had he been introduced from the beginning, things might be able to take a different turn. I think now we're gonna see repeats of today (happy rr/mm, and more DJ/SH/PJY and maybe Natasha). 

Archived