[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well @delicioushotcakes, you could be right.  If at all the writer is going to make SH end up with some girl, there aren't many to choose from.  Don't think they will introduce a new character after all the writing off of characters in earlier episodes.  Wonder what kind of awkwardness it would be if he were to end up with PJY.  Then SH would be RR's step brother in law???

Maybe SG will end up with Natasha.  That's why we saw him the other day at the temple.  That would be the punishment for SG's mum.

Guest tookie18

lovehbhjw2013

said: Ha!!  Did the writer read our comments and let SH come back from Switzerland?

If the writer is going to show the couple RR and MM suffer for their lack of consideration to others...then I will continue to watch.

It is just so awful to see RR and MM together....  RR forgot that MM was the one who caused her to lose her main lead in his novel drama.... and SH was the one who made her second lead a hit by discussing the change in script and getting separate endorsement for her...   How can she ditch a guy who helped her the most when she hit the bottom of the valley and paid all her debts and go for crap like MM who is wimpy to the ultimate and yes having to be put to bed by his yucky sisters..... more yucks!

I don't want SH to take RR back either.... She should do something to win him back instead...it gotta be hard for her in order to appreciate it.    Even SH's parents are such awesome people.   Is the writer trying to irritate us bad and then give us a pleasant surprise later?  I hope to see a lovely twist, then the writer is daebak!   Otherwise....meh for me now....    Just like MM's novel drama, the second lead is the superstar.....not the lead...  haha....just do it, writer-nim!!!

eikt said: @lovehbhja2013
I agree with you. It amazes me no end why RR would choose MM over SH. In real life to be married to a guy like MM would get her feelings hurt real quick. Not only is he wimpy, but the way his weird, evil sisters gather around his bed every night and how he is so willing to lie down like some weirdo and allow them to do it in that way. Unless he were an invalid, it would be nothing wrong with praying for him like that all of the time.  From day one I thought that was just strange. What kind of man is he? He is not a real man, cannot think for himself. He allows those three wicked sisters to control him in every area of his life. When push comes to shove and if MM and RR finally get married, MM will be back to square one with his sisters. That kind of guy will take their side before RR in every situation. In my opinion, her life would be a living hell zone because he is weak, his mind has been controlled for too long. Miracles can and do happen, but if one does not occur RR is in big trouble. RR is supposed to be so extremely intelligent, what happened in her of area of smartness?  A thirty something man that allows what goes on between he and his three wicked sister moms is not good husband material at all. As far as him being handsome, in my view, he will pass. Looks are not everything anyway. Truth be told, SH is fine, he is the handsome, manly one. This is my first post, just had to say something regarding this love triangle. In this day and age older people still date and get married, those three devious women need to get a life and focus more on themselves and not continuing to ruin their pitiful baby brother's life.

RR and MM might not end up together because the writer can do whatever she wants. I also think that it is absurd that SH will end up with DJ. Maybe DJ can end up with Natasha (is that possible). The writer is going to drag everything out because of the 30 episode extension. Even if RR and MM end up together in the end it will be one long bumpy ride going in circles over and over again. I think that MM and RR will break up again before the wedding. On a side note, I saw in another forum that Princess Aurora has the highest rating for a daily drama. 

DJ and Natasha is not possible because DJ is the very reason to cause Natasha heartache....I doubt Natasha would like any girls due to his clearer than SG's inclination towards an oppa.

I have never watched a daily drama before so I am a newbie on board to contribute to the higher rating...also...when SH came in....then I became more interested in watching... haha..he's got that charming smile that can warm the heart.  A daily dosage was fabulous! LOL

If RR and MM cannot end up together...serve them right and thanks to the writer!  haha!

Please bring in a new wonderful actress for SH!!  Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeee...he deserves better.

Guest atomickitty

I stopped watching, but started again when I realized I could take my focus off the MM and RR mess and put it on DJ. I like the actress and the character so I'll just watch her scenes... especially now that it looks like they are breaking her away from that family and putting her back with her own. Interested to see how her story plays out. Being an unwed mother must be like.. WOW.. in Korea. If a richard simmons of a mistress feels she can drag you out in the courtyard and beat on you like that. I was so glad when her mother came in, saw what was happening, and walloped that mistress with her handbag. She gave her a few good hits. And what she said was right.. "Who are you/What gives you the right to hit my daughter?"

One thing I gotta say about MM's family is they don't stand to see one of their own mistreated. Actually, all the families in this drama are that way. Good for them. Can't wait till next week to see what that mistress has to say about her son being hit.

Seeing RR and MM happy together makes me mad.  I haven't been watching the series anymore.  I agreed that both of them are spoiled and pampered.  Even for RR, despite of what the rough ride she had at the beginning, SH came along and rescued her.  Looking back, I am glad the director was mean to her to start with.  I don't  think she has learnt her lesson in life though.  As RR's mom puts it, RR has been lucky that so many people like her, which now I find it puzzling too!  Same sentiment goes for MM also.  Sorry but I feel the need to vent after seeing the screen shots.

We're talking Kdrama where it is OK to try to marry your son to the daughter of your former lover; to have your step-daughter's married lover's family (the same people) swoop in and kick your @ss; for your son to bring is gay lover home to cook and clean, but not OK for his new girlfriend to have been pregnant. It's a little added drama for our KDrama enjoyment and requires little suspension of belief.     

This drama is simply crazy...First how shameless is she.  Let's recap..1) she was mistress to a married man, 2) she allowed her step daughter to have an affair with a married man (son of the man she had an affair with) 3) she had her step-daughter lie about being pregnant 4) she allowed her son to have his gay lover live in the same house 5) took advantage of her son's gay lover with cleaning, cooking. etc 6) she befriended her lover's wife 7) she tried to marry off her gay son to her lover's daughter 8) she tried to pick up a younger guy who by the way is still married (pd-nim).  And really does she even have the right to be upset over DJ's pregnancy?  Is she such a good person that she is passing judgement on someone else? And what about her son? Why is he so lax about defending DJ and not fighting for her????? Truly a dysfunctional family....

There is a crazy gene that runs in that family.  MM's sisters are not any better.  They belittled DJ at the beginning and now they defend her. 

I so agree with watchumlots and islegirl.  This mother is leading a totally absurd life and has the audacity to judge a poor girl's mistake.

If I am not wrong, she has threatened SG now that if he brings DJ back, she will find Natasha to return.... can I say OBNOXIOUS mom?

No wonder her daughter is hopelessly spoilt.....

Archived