[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

Can anyone please tell what was the conversation all about between SH's father and MM's eldest sister?  Was it to tell SH's father that MM and RR will be getting married and that SH was in the way or was it about telling that RR is a two-timer?  Thus giving RR a bad image?  I don't trust the MM's eldest sister.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Princess Aurora, episode 89, Sul Sul Hee(played by Seo Ha Joon) decided to let Oh Ro Ra(played by Jun So Min) go.

Sul Hee dropped Ro Ra off at home for the last time and said, “There’s not goodbye gift. I’ll quit being your manager. Ji Young’s manager will be your manager for the time being.” Ro Ra answered, “You would probably feel like it was a better choice to leave me later on.” Sul Hee said, “No way. If Hwang Ma Ma(played by Oh Chang Suk) makes you upset, call me anytime. I’ll cheer you up.”

They shook their hands for the last time, and Ro Ra went back into her house.

In Princess Aurora, episode 89, Sul Sul Hee(played by Seo Ha Joon) prepared to leave.

After Sul Hee came home from breaking up with Oh Ro Ra(played by Jun So Min), he told his parents that they broke up. Sul Hee also told them that Ro Ra will be getting married to Hwang Ma Ma(played by Oh Chang Suk).

Back in his room, Sul Hee started to pack his belonging and prepared to leave. He looked at his photo with Ro Ra with a sad face.

In Princess Aurora, episode 90, Hwang Ma Ma(played by Oh Chang Suk) officially proposed to Oh Ro Ra(played by Jun So Min).

Ro Ra and Hwang Si Mong(played by Kim Bo Yun) went shopping together to prepare for Ro Ra and Ma Ma’s marriage. Si Mong said to her, “Eat more, and gain some weight. You should have a baby first. Get a son.”

Later, Ma Ma gave Ro Ra a ring, and said, “This ring is from my mother. Be my everlasting lover.”

In Princess Aurora, episode 90, Sul Sul Hee(played by Seo Ha Joon) left for Switzerland.

Sul Hee’s mother did not understand why Oh Ro Ra(played by Jun So Min) chose Hwang Ma Ma(played by Oh Chang Suk) over her son. Sul Hee said to his parents that he has planned to leave for Switzerland. His father answered, “Alright. Ride horses and forget about the things that happened here.”

Sul Hee went to the airport by himself. He turned his head, looked around and went passed the gate.

Guest guccigal

wheeresstephanie said:

In Princess Aurora, episode 90, Hwang Ma Ma(played by Oh Chang Suk) officially proposed to Oh Ro Ra(played by Jun So Min).

Ro Ra and Hwang Si Mong(played by Kim Bo Yun) went shopping together to prepare for Ro Ra and Ma Ma’s marriage. Si Mong said to her, “Eat more, and gain some weight. You should have a baby first. Get a son.”

Later, Ma Ma gave Ro Ra a ring, and said, “This ring is from my mother. Be my everlasting lover.”

In Princess Aurora, episode 90, Sul Sul Hee(played by Seo Ha Joon) left for Switzerland.

Sul Hee’s mother did not understand why Oh Ro Ra(played by Jun So Min) chose Hwang Ma Ma(played by Oh Chang Suk) over her son. Sul Hee said to his parents that he has planned to leave for Switzerland. His father answered, “Alright. Ride horses and forget about the things that happened here.”

Sul Hee went to the airport by himself. He turned his head, looked around and went passed the gate.

Hi @guccigal.  SH came back to Korea in episode 91.  I don't know how long he was away for, but looks like not too long because RR is just trying out wedding dress.  RR has still not married MM yet.  Hope that things will get interesting now.  We still got some 30 episodes to go, if no extension.

I have stopped watching the past few episodes.  From just reading the posts on the forum, I don't want SH to go after RR.   He has been good about leaving RR.  It's  RR's turn to suffer with MM and his sisters.   I know my view is biased but I just don't like RR and MM.  If anything, it's the writer's fault for successfully making me dislike the two main characters.

Ugh!  Just watched the first five minutes of episode 91 because I wanted to watch something as I ate lunch.  Couldn't last past 5 minutes of it.  MM is proposing to RR with an ugly ring and RR is all stupidly happy accepting it.  And they are both stupid because it's a public restaurant, MM doesn't have the brains to rent out the whole restaurant so there are people taking pictures of them.  And stupid MM is still lying, going on and on about how he got hit by Director Yoon defending RR, and how SH punched him.  Of course, he doesn't say one word about his puny attempts to punch SH, which SH evaded.

I agree with @kdramafan1.  I don't want SH going back to RR.  I can see that there's going to be a big publicity storm for MM and I don't want SH going to rescue her.  She made her choice, it was a stupid one, she's still making stupid decisions, and I'm sorry but stupid people should not be allowed to live.  SH stepping in to help her only enables her continued stupidity.  Better that she finds herself in the midst of a media storm, her popularity goes down, even her sponsors pull out, and she finally learns what happens when she ties herself to someone as selfish and immature as MM.  Seriously, they are both kids who always had everything taken care of for them.  SH knows how to start from the bottom up to learn a business.  He even does so without banking on his father's name.  That's what I call a man.  MM can't even put himself to bed.

Has everyone abandon this drama?  I'm sure the writer still has some stories going on for SH.  Otherwise he would have been shipped off to Switzerland for good.  Let's hope that there's something good coming for him.  He's a nice guy and was very gentlemanly in his attitude regarding the break-up with RR.  Very unlike MM.

Maybe the coming episodes will be focussing on DJ and SG.  Seems like SG's mum heard something about DJ in the washroom.

Ha!!  Did the writer read our comments and let SH come back from Switzerland?

If the writer is going to show the couple RR and MM suffer for their lack of consideration to others...then I will continue to watch.
It is just so awful to see RR and MM together....  RR forgot that MM was the one who caused her to lose her main lead in his novel drama.... and SH was the one who made her second lead a hit by discussing the change in script and getting separate endorsement for her...   How can she ditch a guy who helped her the most when she hit the bottom of the valley and paid all her debts and go for crap like MM who is wimpy to the ultimate and yes having to be put to bed by his yucky sisters..... more yucks!

I don't want SH to take RR back either.... She should do something to win him back instead...it gotta be hard for her in order to appreciate it.    Even SH's parents are such awesome people.   Is the writer trying to irritate us bad and then give us a pleasant surprise later?  I hope to see a lovely twist, then the writer is daebak!   Otherwise....meh for me now....    Just like MM's novel drama, the second lead is the superstar.....not the lead...  haha....just do it, writer-nim!!!

Archived