[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what's going to get to them is if something really bad happens to MM...right now and since the series started they've controlled MM until recently...MM I (crossing fingers) will have smartened up to them at knowing what they've been doing....He lost the love of his life because of them how on Earth can he expect them to change suddenly...hope he is smart enough to see this....as for the SH/RR shippers you might as well write your own Fan fiction because I'm thinking that's where you will be happy the most....just saying.

Sorry to all the RR/MM supporters, I can't forgive RR for how she has misled and encouraged SH and his family and I don't like MM.   I am glad that MM's sister underneath the "we'll be nice to you" still does not like RR,  I am happy RR is getting what she deserves.  RR's mom has problems too.  All along, she keeps reminding RR of MM and how he's nice and if he's doing well.  Now, she's worried about RR getting back together with MM??  I don't hear her reminding RR of how nice SH is and how dumping him for MM is an injustice to him.   Or she is just like RR, wishy and washy and can never make up their minds.  I have stopped watching this series, maybe I should stop reading the forum now too, at least not until the final episode.

Decided to jump back into this drama after reading the post.. Is anyone able to translate 86/87?  I know most of you are done with this drama.  And I have to say, I too gave up on it and decided to just read the posting.  Interested in knowing what RR said to MM to change his mind and what she said to SS.

In Princess Aurora, episode 88, Sul Sul Hee(played by Seo Ha Joon) told Oh Ro Ra(played by Jun So Min) that he could not give up on her.

After Ro Ra broke up with Sul Hee, he came to hold onto her. He asked, “Do you really love Hwang Ma Ma(played by Oh Chang Suk)? Did you decide to get back with him because you feel sorry? Please do as your heart says.” Ro Ra answered, “I did as my heart said. You can curse on me forever.”

Sul Hee lastly said, “I don’t think I can live without seeing you.”However, Ro Ra left.

In Princess Aurora, episode 88, Sul Sul Hee(played by Seo Ha Joon) punched Hwang Ma Ma(played by Oh Chang Suk) on the face.

Previously, Oh Ro Ra(played by Jun So Min) broke up with Sul Hee to get back with Ma Ma. Sul Hee tried to get her back, but she was stubborn.

The next day, Sul Hee went swimming, and bumped into Ma Ma. He asked, “I heard about you guys. Are you sure you can take care of Ro Ra?”As Ma Ma answered he can, Sul Hee asked, “Then why did you make Ro Ra heartbroken?”

Sul Hee apologized at first, and then punched Ma Ma on the face.

I also cannot forgive RR for her behavior towards SH.  And not just SH but his family as well.  I guess this raises a good question though because often you see the drama where one of the mains are involved with someone else, but is totally in love with another.  And the big conflict is, what should they do?  After all, they've raised expectations with others.

I think a lot of how I react to this type of situation depends on the characters.  Here, I don't really feel anything between RR and MM.  Sorry to the shippers, but I really don't see any chemistry between these two actors.  And their story wasn't compelling enough that I felt that they just HAD to be together.  Sure, in the beginning, RR liked MM and she followed him around and pursued him.  However, again, there was no real chemistry there.  It was more like she had this plan all figured out and MM was her chosen target with no real emotions involved.  RR was pretty bratty in the beginning and I wonder how much of her infatuation for MM stemmed from his original disinterest in her.

Then we had that long period of they are, then they're not, then they are again, etc. that just got really boring really fast.  And in the meantime, she just played with SH.  And that's why I can't respect her anymore.  MM lost my respect a long time ago, probably when I learned that he was named Mama and when I saw how he just dumped his longtime girlfriend without any defense of her when his sisters told him to.

My big worry is that this crazy writer is going to do something to SH, like make him have a big character change and turn evil or mean.  She's changed other characters and with RR's mom's comment about still waters running deep, I worry about SH.  On the other hand, this writer has managed to alienate almost all of her characters, so I guess it's SH's turn now.

There's about 3 more months of this drama if it is extended. I wonder what the writer is thinking. RR/MM have a better connection than RR/SH. Both RR/MM are flawed and SH is the perfect guy. In K-dramas most of the girl fall for the bad guy. Maybe the 3 brothers will come back? The writer is probably going to do a complete 360 change. Hopefully SH won't change but that is highly unlikely because he punched MM. I think SH will do anything for RR because he knows that RR will always have a part of MM in her.

What in the world is the eldest sister planning by meeting SH's father?  Is she trying to seduce him or maybe telling SH's father to quickly get SH and RR married?  After all, her "acceptance" of RR was not done out of sincerity.  She only wanted to get MM home.  All I know is that she's up to no good.

Wonder why did the writer have Natasha crossing paths with MM at the temple few episodes back?  Any thoughts anyone?  Was it a red herring?  Or is there something brewing?

I hope SH character will remain consistent.  Better not go over to the dark side.  I want him to show RR what she has lost by giving him up.  RR gave her brother a call telling him of her impending marriage with MM.  Curious what her brother told her.

I don't think anything will happen with the development of Natasha and MM. I think that the director just put the sound there to pique our imaginations. Both Natasha and MM go to the temple after their significant other broke off their relationship. I think that Natasha and MM are mirrors of each other and share many similarities. I think the brothers will try to stop their marriage and ask MM sisters for help because the brothers said they would never let RR marry MM.

Guest atomickitty

I want RR to marry MM and suffer. Stupid idiot. Not even one day back and the sister's have reverted and are talking behind your back. They couldn't wait a week? We'll see how that goes for you. Stupid girl. I am not a fan of 'wah wah.. baby become monk cuz baby not get what he want' MM.

I think it's noble of SH to still be by RR side but I don't like it. I wish he would drop her and move on. I guess there's a reason why he's still there. Maybe he knows things won't go as smoothly as RR and MM, the idiots, think it's going to go. They both need to get their heads examined if they think those harpy sisters changed and accepted RR JUST LIKE THAT.

This writer is known for her weird writing, that I usually enjoy, but I don't know what's going on this time round. I suppose I should watch till the end to see how it goes but I don't know if I can. I might do like most people who get frustrated do.. Come back and watch the last 3 episodes...

This series has not 1 possessive, domineering mother, but 3.  And MaMa is so appropriately named: he's their prince. The 3 ClingySisters are great drama characters.  They scheme and plot, just like Wile E Coyote in cartoons, and even though their plots always blow-up in their face, they simply can't stop chasing that Roadrunner.  
The writer should have them change their Buddhist chant to a curse, one that is meant to keep RoRa away from their precious brother.  MaMa doesn't catch-on until much later, when ClingySisters think their reverse-prayer is working.  

Oh no...SH is packing his bags and looking at his passport.  Has he been written off the show as well?  Feel so sorry for him when he said goodbye to RR and shook her hands.  RR should be happy since she's going to marry MM (that's what she wanted and decided), but her expression shows she's much conflicted.  Wake up, silly girl.  Don't let SH go.  Grab hold of him. 

so since this show has had an extension of as someone said 30 episodes...does this mean they will bring back the brothers to give MM some hell...I think it's high time that snooty elder sister gets put in her place. As for the other three sisters they are just followers that is all...take out the head of the snake the body simply dies! LOL.

I prefer seeing SH leaving and heading overseas than seeing the writer turn him into a bitter and vindictive character. Hopefully, if SH does leave and is going to make an reappearance later, it'll be at the end when he is happily married and his wife is a true "princess",  beautiful, intelligent, considerate,etc, perfect in every way. 

It sounds like the problems between RR and MM's sisters is not truly resolved.  MM can be her manager to help her to stardom and also helps to pay off her debts.  RR's mom can move in with the sisters as well. At this stage, I no longer care whatever is going to happen to RR.  RR is not a princess and  MM is not the perfect bachelor as originally described in their character description.

Archived