[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Princess Aurora Ep 62http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-ugly-alert-ep-62/

MM/RR conversation... RR offered shopping vouchers for his expenses on her mom. He rejected it. MM was upset with RR  for not spending time with her mom and he really cares / fillial piety towards her mom whom is 2 years younger to MM's late mom. MM offered to send her home. RR left quietly. He was worried for her her safety as her mobile was not contactable. MM asked RR to listen a song in his car for repayment. He asked RR to stay by his side. MM asked RR about a hugging scene required in the script. MM hugged RR, this first time he is serious in a relationship.  MM make RR promise must take his calls.

Guest atomickitty

I can't handle this. MM's sisters are going to drive me nuts. It annoys me that RR has to go and beg them again.. FOR WHAT!!!

So very annoying.. and now what, they're going to start spying on MM? WTF is that?? I CAN NOT. All the things his sister's are doing is making me hate MM for some reason. Maybe because he's living in delusional town thinking what? his crazy fake tears sisters are going to magically change. I swear, they better not give RR's mom a hard time.

Guest guccigal

Please, kill off those sisters already!  I hate them.They hate Ro Ra for no F8king reason at all!!!
And it's been going on for what? For 63 f8king episodes.  
WTF.  No improvement in story line at all (except for Sagong's).
And MM, grow a backbone please. Work on your sisters firstbefore working on Ro Ra's mom. What's the use? If you'resisters are so freaking against Ro Ra?  You'll only bringsuffering to that poor 80 year old lady.

This drama has been dragging long enough and finally we see some very slight improvement between RR and MM. I don't understand why RR went to see MM's sisters all by herself.  Shouldn't she discuss with MM first ? 
This drama started off rather well but now it really lack contents and this is drama has the most number of eating scenes. The writer really loves to eat as most of the time the dialogue revolves in the restaurant or talking about food. 

I agree with atomickitty that MM's hateful sisters is a main reason for my growing dislike in MM, besides his immature and irresponsible behaviour.  As for RR, she wants the best of both worlds, MM to be her love and the one to look after her mom when she can't, and SH to be the one to further her career.  If she gets mistreated by the sisters, she deserves it!

Guest greenian

Someone please take a gun / an arrow and aimed at witch #1 and #3.........ready shoot!!!!! urghhhhhh 
What will tomorrow's episode bring???

Guest vxbebe

Hi guys! I’m curious about SH. Is he a new actor? I haven’t been able to find much info about him online. I was reading the China forum & apparently he is a very popular guy now due to this role. There are so many discussions going on about him! People are saying they are watching because of him cos the other charcacters are quite horrid & that they won’t continue watching because they hate RR now that she is “ditching” SH & going back to MM.

Some stuff I have been thinking about:

MM’s sisters – Sister#1 keeps saying that RR must have found it hard to forget her irresistible brother & is now breaking her promise to stay away from him. What would she do if she found out that it was her brother who couldn’t resist RR & has been trying ways & means to get her back, spending all his free time charming RR’s mom so that she will help him? She keeps saying to RR if she ever dares to comes back, she is in for a huge scolding. If there is anyone who deserves to be scolded, it is MM.

When the news article about RR was written so well, they immediately jumped to the conclusion that RR must have seduced the reporter, or gave him some good benefits, something THEY would resort to doing. They would never think that RR gained the article by being herself - honest & charming because they don’t have it in them.

RR – all she ever wanted to do is to work hard & pay off the debts. And she wants to do it by her own hard work, else she would have accepted MM’s help or even PJY’s mom’s offer. This is her only goal, she is not putting love & marriage as priority. When she finally landed a good contract that would help her pay off half of the debt, and finally convinced of MM’s sincerity. she went to beg the sisters to give her a chance. Because now she can at least feel that she will not be burdening them with her debt problem. Why did the sisters have to be so derisive by saying “do we need money?” They totally missed the point of why she is telling them that.

MM – I don’t like that he talks behind SH’s back, telling RR’s mom that SH is a liar. Isn’t he himself a liar by going behind his sisters’ back & lying to them? He isn’t being entirely honest himself, so what gives him the right to criticize others? Why is he involving RR’s mom in this, instead of convincing his sisters who are the REAL problem here.

SH – He has RR all picked out as his future bride, but everything is his own fantasy still.  RR may be slightly swaying towards him due to how nice he treats her, but as long as he doesn’t confess, she will never know. She isn’t even thinking about him as a love interest, so how can he hope to win against MM? At least tell her, and give MM some real competition!

PJY’s mom – I can’t stand her daydreaming & acting all cutesy about the director. She is so eager to get DJ to move in because she don’t want her son to like guys again. What will happen if she found out DJ was an unwed mother? Will she mistreat DJ & turn her out then?

SG – Did I actually hear wrongly when he told Natasha that he thought of them – SG, Natasha & DJ living together as a family? Would any woman in her right mind live with the man she loves & his male lover? It doesn’t make sense to me that he would think this way.

DJ  - I feel sorry for her because she has been going around staying at other people’s homes but not actually having a place to call her own.

I agree there hasn’t been much story development, but I’m definitely watching to see what’s going on next.

Thanks Aug805..  Isn't the male actor the same one that is in the drama "Your Women"?? If so, I think he is one handsome actor...That drama is currently playing now in CA in am...
I will check out your drama if I can find it on line...

islegirl said: Thanks Aug805..  Isn't the male actor the same one that is in the drama "Your Women"?? If so, I think he is one handsome actor...That drama is currently playing now in CA in am...
I will check out your drama if I can find it on line...

Archived