[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dramaok

Preview ep. 56:http://takeswf.imbc.com/wwwflv/Content/20138/aurora_56_3324dkf.mp4

Natasha: What the hell! Did they set up house? not a kid and not an adult either. why the heck does he like her for?
Mama: If you will help me, I will never let your suffer any heartache or regret.
Rora: I don't think I will ever forget this in my life. I was touched.
Daji: (Doctor) you think about it too, and make the decision, be it me or the other person.

dramaok said: Preview ep. 56:http://takeswf.imbc.com/wwwflv/Content/20138/aurora_56_3324dkf.mp4

Natasha: What the hell! Did they set up house? not a kid and not an adult either. why the heck does he like her for?
Mama: If you will help me, I will never let your suffer any heartache or regret.
Rora: I don't think I will ever forget this in my life. I was touched.
Daji: (Doctor) you think about it too, and make the decision, be it me or the other person.

MM plans to live with the Three sisters for a year after he and RR get married.  I feel sorry for RR.  What a life would be for her, with the three sisters crying how they have sacrificed their life to raise RR when things don't go their way.  RR better thinks twice before she decides to reconcile with MM!

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Princess Aurora Ep 56http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-princess-aurora-ep-56/

I haven't been watching everything, so it's hard to say for certain, but...
The series doesn't look like it has a planned plot-line.It seems like the writer is letting the short-term plots go wherever her mood takes it.
The drama characters' personalities and temperaments also vary much more than is usual in dramas or fiction.
Hwang Ma Ma seems to be becoming more and more selfish and petty.His actions and plans have no consideration for Ro Ra or her family, only his own desires.He resorted to taking credit for Seol Hui's idea of having Ro Ra's character Na Mu die...And he's even using poison tongue gossip against Seol Hui... ... with added clumsy lies that Ro Ra corrected her mom's misunderstanding immediately upon hearing.
Seol Seol Hui does lie a bit too much... but none of his lies are malicious.And he's showing genuine care and concern for Ro Ra's well being as well as her thoughts and feelings.
LOL...
Of course, it's hard to say what the characters will end up like... ... since many of them have changed from how they were initially introduced. :) :))

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Princess Aurora Ep 57http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-princess-aurora-ep-57/

Guest dramaok

58 video preview:http://takeswf.imbc.com/wwwflv/Content/20138/aurora_57_75akhg.mp4

Simong: as they say when kids are quiet they are causing trouble. who and where is Mama eating with?

Yeo-ok: is it true? you're really dating a woman?
Director.
Haegi: Cut, okay!
Sagong: i've come to like someone. you and me, let's end it.

58 text preview:사공(김정도)은 고민을 거듭하다 나타샤(송원근)에게 이별을 통보한다. 마침, 지나가면서 두 사람의 모습을 보게 된 사임당(서우림)은 경악하는데.. 한편, 여옥(임예진)은 사공과 나타샤의 소식을 듣고 회심의 미소를 짓는다.

After repeat agonizing, Sagong says parting words to Natasha. Sa im-dang (RR mom) who chances by witnesses this and is shocked. Meanwhile, Yeo-ok smiles in satisfaction upon hearing news of it.

Awwwwwww i like the scene when RR mom was waiting anxiously for MM ~ she looks like a young girl! MM is on a right track!  The only scene i like about SS is when he lost and had to say I love you to pompous director LOL

If MM has any control over his sisters, he and RR would not be in this situation.  Without convincing his sisters, he is acting very irresponsibly by making empty promise to RR and her mom, putting RR's mom at risk of humiliation.  If RR decides to get back together with him, they'd need to continue keep their relation a secret to his sisters. RR's mom is so naive and gullible. She should trust her three sons' decision. The writer is not doing MM any favor by making him act in this kind of behavior.

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Princess Aurora Ep 58http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-princess-aurora-ep-58/

Guest guccigal

Hmmm, I'm so behind... Still in epi 53.
I have no sense of urgency to watch this drama.
Like Axohan, I felt that the writer is penning random staff.
Anyway, I'll still watch but not urgently anymore.
I don't like PJY, SSH, Yeo- Ok.  
This drama lacks comedy and some makjang (OTT) scenes.
Ah! the mere presence of PJYcho is makjang already

Guest dramaok

ep. 59 video preview:http://takeswf.imbc.com/wwwflv/Content/20138/59fjalf.mp4

YO: could he have gone to that Daji's home? if he tailed you he'd know where she lives. what if something happens!

RR mom: the doctor (your son) . . . he's dating a man, isn't he. is my Rora such a pushover to you?
Preumae: (he's quite handsome for a director. and lengthy in height)
Interviewer: have you done many interviews?
Rora: it's my first time. i'm nervous.

This drama is now dragging its feet. There is no progress in RR/MM relationship. SS is still happily adoring RR, continously eating with her, not revealing his status or confessing about his fake girlfriend. This whole week's episode is so boring. 
Hopefully the pace will pick up next week. Princess Aurora, wake up !

Guest dramaok

ep. 59 text preview:분을 참지 못한 나타샤(송원근)는 다지(백옥담)와 난투극을 벌이고, 사공(김정도)이 뒤늦게 달려와 뜯어말린다. 한편, 사공(김정도)과 나타샤의 관계를 알게 된 사임(서우림)은 여옥(임예진)을 불러 다시는 자신의 집에 오지 말라고 경고하는데.. 

Natasha who is unable to contain his anger gets in a tussle with Daji and Sagong who comes later pulls them apart.Meanwhile, Rora's mom who has learned of Sagong and Natasha's relationship tells Yeo-ok to come and warns her to never come to her home again.

--------------------
i read that Natasha's

final episode is ep. 61. though he is interesting i'm glad he's leaving the show. 

enough of the randomness. though he really did sing a million roses well tonight. mama should marry rora's mom and when she dies he'll be rora's guardian and father. that should be enough makjang even for writer Im.
Daji and Sagong, okay kind of sweet every now and then but really who cares. Sagong looks so constipated. also, who the hell cares if Yeo Ok wants to go go dance and shack up with the director who's all of a sudden a hot commodity. he and yeo-ok and preumae can live happily ever after. just exit the show already. the three witches. who the hell cares if they have healthy bowel movements and who the hell cares about them. i mean, anyone? we need to write them off soon too. i'm thinking cancer. acute stage 4.

Archived