[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

maybe the twist of this drama is how SS father took over RR father business or cause the downfall of RR father business.  This will definitely cause the rift towards SS and RR relationship (Hope writer is reading this!) I need at least a flaw from this almost perfect family. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gnaveyar

@ahoxan
the hairstyle in RR's dream kinda looks like that of MM's "author-phase"  heehee~~
I'm not too familiar with writer Im's dramas, only New Gisaeng Story and this one, so maybe she's going to throw in more surprises along the way, since there are so many more episodes to go....
New Gisaeng Story only had a OTP, so not much competition for the main guy.

I think there's going to be a new cast addition soon, a new guy is joining as the assistant director for Altair (taking over MM)

Guest dramaok

no video preview yet but will probably show up soon. some text previews:

50회
마마(오창석)는 로라(전소민)에 대한 그리움만 쌓여가고, 그럴수록 누나들과의 불편한 관계가 계속된다. 사공(김정도)은 다지(백옥담)를 찾아가 자신의 속마음을 고백하는데.. 한편, 여옥(임예진)은 로라에게 직접 “며느리 삼고싶다”고 말한다.

Mama's yearning for Rora only grows while his relationship with his sisters continues to be strained.  Sagong goes to Daji and confesses his true feelings. Meanwhile, Yeo-ok personally tells Rora she wishes to have Rora as her daughter-in-law.

51회
지영(정주연)은 촬영장에서 만난 로라(전소민)에게 자기 집 며느리로 들어오지 말라며 으름장을 놓는다. 설희(서하준)는 로라가 결혼을 고민한다는 말에 당황하는데..  마마(오창석)는 로라를 향한 끝없는 그리움에 설희에게 전화를 건다. 

Jiyoung who meets Rora at the filming site threatens Rora, telling her not to come into their home as the daughter-in-law.  Seolhee is in a fluster upon hearing Rora is weighing marriage. Mama whose yearning for Rora is endless calls Seolhee.

===========
one thing that worries me is Rora's mother. they are so gonna kill her off soon aren't they? to make Rora's situation even more wretched. 
also, Rora's breaking out 2 pimples. where is that pimple inspector when you need him. hlrk.jpg

Well he is also pining to inspect more pimples but is blocked by 3 witches who is brewing a potion to make sure he does not do any inspection.
;)

Maybe i can send him some anti-witch spells to give MM more *ooooomph* to fight back!

Here is the spell :-

"May this flame of passion burn within your heart,
 from me, you will not part
 with harm to none
 So mote it be - it is done!"

or

Diana, Goddess of Love
I ask that you hear me
Please let RR
send love towards me
So Mote it be
May you think about me day and night and day, dear RR

Guest gnaveyar

@feima
LOL~
but i think it will be much faster and easier if you just send the witches some death spells. or better yet, some manly spells that throw some men at the witches. maybe they'll turn their attention away from MM. Hahahahhah

@dramaok
yes, i was quite concerned when RR was looking at her mom and thinking "as long as my mum is healthy, I wouldn't mind working my whole life and not getting married". RR is really gonna become Rorarella....just to make the audience weep.  :-w
all that's left is a wicked stepmother and a dreadful stepsister....wait a second...they already exist! It's PJYcho and her mom, just not related in any way... :-w

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Princess Aurora Ep 50http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-princess-aurora-ep-50/

Looks like SS & RR are getting a bit closer now. All MM is doing is moping around. Dude, c'mon now, be proactive, do something if want RR in your life. At the rate your going, your ship is sinking with no help in sight. RR & SS's ship seems to be ready for departure any time now.
Surprised that Sagong confessed his feelings toward Daji. Didn't even realized he had feelings for her. Color me surprised! What happens with his relationship with Natasha?
The writer seems to be all over the place. She was all over the place as well with her previous work "New Tales of a Gisaeng." It started out okay, then it went down the drain midway and to ridiculous towards the end with the stupid possessed spirit story line. The ending seemed rushed as well as if she suddenly realized the show had 1 episode left and she needed to tie up all loose ends.
I hope RR turns downs Yeo-ok's request for her to be a daughter-in-law. She and PJY under the same roof...no one is going to be sleeping peacefully. Also, what is with K-dramas that the parents are forever hitching their children up to get married regardless if their kids don't even love nor have interest in the other party. Are we back in olden times when parents betrothed their children to get married?

Guest dramaok

51 preview:http://takeswf.imbc.com/wwwflv/Content/20137/51aaef.mp4

ne6h.jpg

9ygl.jpgShould I get married?
z2sj.jpgWhat are you talking about?
qdvf.jpgDon't even think about marrying into our family.
txol.jpgDespite it all, having someone who is definitively on my side keeps me going.
eesd.jpgUm, is Oh Jung-Ah off today?She quit yesterday.
jxa.jpgThis is Choi Dong Min. What is Oh Su Jung's new number?

Mama 

seems to have new hairstyle

9qkl.jpg

Guest dramaok

text preview for Wednesday (ep. 52):

[오로라 공주] 52회
방송일자 : 2013년 07월 31일 19시 15분 ~ 19시 55분
시몽(김보연)은 마마(오창석)를 위한 새로운 신붓감을 구하고, 그 사이 마마(오창석)는 로라(전소민) 집을 찾아간다. 하지만 확고한 로라의 태도에 마마의 가슴은 아프기만 한데..  한편, 설희(서하준)는 로라의 과거를 듣고 더 잘해주기로 마음 먹는다. 

Simong finds a new prospective bride for Mama, while Mama goes to Rora's home. However, Mama is only heartbroken by Rora's staunch attitude. Meanwhile, upon hearing about Rora's past, Seolhee is determined to be even better to her.

dramaok said: text preview for Wednesday (ep. 52):

[오로라 공주] 52회
방송일자 : 2013년 07월 31일 19시 15분 ~ 19시 55분
시몽(김보연)은 마마(오창석)를 위한 새로운 신붓감을 구하고, 그 사이 마마(오창석)는 로라(전소민) 집을 찾아간다. 하지만 확고한 로라의 태도에 마마의 가슴은 아프기만 한데..  한편, 설희(서하준)는 로라의 과거를 듣고 더 잘해주기로 마음 먹는다. 

Simong finds a new prospective bride for Mama, while Mama goes to Rora's home. However, Mama is only heartbroken by Rora's staunch attitude. Meanwhile, upon hearing about Rora's past, Seolhee is determined to be even better to her.

With RR's current situation, at least I am glad that SS is there for her taking care of her. With SS taking care all her nitty gritty needs, it makes her life easier. I feel we can entrust RR to SS if MM is not in the picture. 
But poor MM, he is still pinning for RR. Even though he agreed with his sisters to end the relationship with RR, I am glad he didn't give in to the sisters' wishes of agreeing to marry PJY. It's like telling the sisters that if you don't agree with my choice, I am not agreeing with your choice either. Let's see how long the 'cold war' with his sisters will last. I am hoping he will stay firm against them. Now that the sisters agree to let him raise a pet, I hope RR can let him have Dokdae. Hopefully the dog will play cupid !

I don't dislike MM, but definitely SH is better for RR.  As MM's brother said before, no girl in the right mind would be married into a family with THREE unreasonable and difficult mom-in-laws.  RR needs to be smart, she is no position to be foolish now.  The strain between MM and his sisters will be problem between MM and RR even if they got together.  If I was RR, it would be SH for sure.  What happened to the wisdom RR used to have?  Why would she even contemplate  marriage in the psychotic PY' family?  Would her mom be happy seeing her in a loveless marriage and being mistreated by the psychotic sis-in-law.  The writer needs to be consistent with the characters.  RR has her career, advertisement, why would she even consider marriage at this point?  I might have to give up on these long dramas, the plot typically starts off good then goes downhill.

Guest NEWMARIO

gong.jpg

1372666382-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=26&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Princess Aurora Episode 50 Jun So Min’s white blouseJul 30, 2013

Wang zhihuaStyle0 Comments and 0 Reactions29 views

gong

gong1

gong2

gong3

This sleeveless white blouse Jun So Min was wearing in Episode 50 is an item of Lewitt. Here are the detail informations.
Fabric: cotton, nylon, polyurethane.Color: blue , white.Size 44 55 66. Wash : Dry clean
Brand Name : LEWITT
Product Code :LED6WBL400
Detail : go site

gong4

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Princess Aurora Ep 51http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-princess-aurora-ep-51/

Guest dramaok

well let's hope for the drama loyalists that this starts to make more sense next week. this week's been a bad week. 
Rora's turned into a freeloader taking whatever SH's fake excuses allow him to give her. now she's gonna get Ddeokdae to get baths and nailcare from SH's yet another fake relations. it seems every day she's getting yet another free thing from SH. Rora herself once said nothing is free. if someone pays a debt for you then you are indebted to that person. i hope she knows the tally is getting quite high. i get it on the little stuff but getting him to clean up after Ddeokdae's poop and hooking him up with basic care is something RR as the pet owner and caretaker need to take on. stop abusing SH even though he lies through his teeth for the chance.
Mama's turned into a loser with beautiful eyes and lashes that linger. fine if you don't want to fight for the woman you love but start writing or something instead of calling SH. there should be at least 3 other ppl he can call before SH. please use your brain. there is one under the poofy hair, right? but no, i haven't forgotten your lashes. you just need to man up next week and i'm all yours again.
SH is okay. his inner thoughts are more of a petty old lady than a man in his 20s. 
Wang Yeo-Ok has somehow become the star of the show. she's getting a lot of screen time.
Sagong's confession after just a few meetings with Daji. o.Omust be some magic shampooing she offered him.
i have been watching Im dramas for a long time. and even though her dramas are full of WTF (ghosts, spirits, birth secrets, etc) there is always something very romantic and endearing about her dramas but sometimes the pile and pile of dog shiit makes it really hard to continue. this is starting to turn into her other dramas too where it becomes a challenge of the will to continue. haha well it's just drama. i'll relax, STFU and enjoy the lashes. so purrddy.

^^ Totally agree!!!! The past few episodes have been so boring with no plot or character development whatsoever. I'm convinced the writer has started become lazy with the script. She's just filling out the pages to make sure enough dialogue for one day's filming. The series started out well, which got me interested, but now I see my interest waning. It has literally just stopped and hit the wall.
Each and every character has been annoying me to no ends! The strong, feisty and smart RR from the beginning of the show is now just a shell of herself. She's so indecisive and totally relies on SS now. When did she rely on anyone? The writer also killed off her father and wrote out her 3 brothers, leaving just her, her dog & mom for any emotional or physical support. WTH?!!!! In regards to RR, don't get me started. Apparently, she was in the midst of studying Chinese for her Master's degree and she's left with becoming an actress? What? She couldn't get another job?! She is that intelligent and the writer has her become an actress?!
MM's sisters are so petty and downright childish. They sure don't act like their age but their shoe size!!! Don't get me started on MM. Now all he does is mope and sulk around the house. He can barely have a conversation with his sisters. If you're so against their decision, be a man, and stand up to them. Fight for the woman you love! He's acting like a spoiled brat as well. 
I was indifferent to SS, but now I'm starting to get annoyed with him as well. Do you think by faking "family relations" by buying or treating RR with things will make her fall in love with you. She was never a materialistic person. 
Sagong...I can't ... his character doesn't even make sense. He's supposedly in a relationship with Natasha and after a few meetings (actually you can't call it meetings...more like 'hi, how are you? bye') with Daji, he's in love with her? So he's bi and not entirely gay. Does that even make sense in terms of his character. He's had no more than a few minutes with Daji, but lo and behold, he's infatuated with her and develop feelings for her?!!!!!!!
I can't even begin to describe my frustrations with PJY. Her character has totally turned from what it seemed originally. She's become a petty, whining, spoiled and delusional brat! 
I'm about the wave the white flag to this series. I'm going to give it another week or so to see if anything picks ups before totally throwing in the flag. Otherwise, I'll just tune in near the end to see if there's any happy endings.
It has been a pleasure discussing this show with all of you. I had fun reading the many POVs and insightful tidbits along the way. I think I would probably miss the posts than the show!

Archived