[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest katnesq

hii have a huge favor.i saw episode 6 of princess aurora, and she says something about choice and lifestyle. i think is a saying, i don't speak korean so even if i find the episode i can't understand what she says.aurora says it to her assistant. please if anyone can help, i'll appreciate it. :)

Just found out yesterday that my cable company, Time Warner Cable, broadcasts a Korean channel called KBN (channel 534) that airs Princess Aurora at 7 pm (EST) here in NYC. The episodes are subbed in English. They seemed to be behind by a month or so. Yesterday episode was the one in which RR & MM finally meet up at a meeting/audition for the maid role. MM turned her down for the role on the spot. Afterwards, RR waited outside MM's house for over 2 hours to explain why she didn't show up for their breakfast date before horseback riding with his sister. He told her that he never wanted her to speak or contact him on a personal level. She agreed but that he let her have the maid role in the show. That episode should be somewhere in the 20s range I think.

Guest dramaok

gnaveyar

wrote:

»

Other random tidbits in ep. 46<br />

<br />

- PJY continues to ace her studies in Pyscho 101 and is really upset to hear that the dying part in the drama has been given to Namu. She has also been doing well in Scheming 102, and continues to have delusions that RR's manager will be hers soon. We wish her luck.  <br />

- Sagong smuggles a shipment of pickled cucumbers to Daji. Natasha wonders if Sagong has given the shipment to a girl.

I wonder if it's me, but I find the character PJY to be such a pain in the *ss. I don't know if it's the writing or the actress herself over-acting. She was so upset and causing a big fuss over the fact that it was going to be RR's character who was going to die and not her's. She was upset with her brother & Natasha. I started to cringe and then started rolling up my eyes watching her throwing a tantrum. REALLY?!!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?!!! UGH!!!!!! That was all I could think of while watching that scene. When she was reporter PJY, I don't recall her to be like that. What the heck happened to her character?!!!!!! I'm not a violent person at all, but at that moment, I wanted her bro to smack the side of her head to tell her to grow up and stop being a spoiled brat! Is this what her character has become. Every time something doesn't go her way, she's going to have a hissy fit or crazy tantrum?!

Guest katnesq

THANK YOU SO MUCH :) :) 
Rora: thought becomes habit and habit becomes lifestyle and lifestyle becomes your life. in the end, good habits will change your life.

this has a lot of wisdom, that's why i love her character. very wise indeed.

Guest guccigal

If not for Mama and Rora, I would have already given this drama.
I reckon this drama is a little hard to watch, full of anger and 'deep wisdom talk'.
Too much coincidences, like the bros. working for the sisters. PJY's mom and stepsistershaving affairs with father and son.  Most of all, I hate how the sisters are unfairly judgingand treating Rora.
Oh, and there's no comedy respite. Quite a serious drama.

whome said: I wonder if it's me, but I find the character PJY to be such a pain in the *ss. I don't know if it's the writing or the actress herself over-acting. She was so upset and causing a big fuss over the fact that it was going to be RR's character who was going to die and not her's. She was upset with her brother & Natasha. I started to cringe and then started rolling up my eyes watching her throwing a tantrum. REALLY?!!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?!!! UGH!!!!!! That was all I could think of while watching that scene. When she was reporter PJY, I don't recall her to be like that. What the heck happened to her character?!!!!!! I'm not a violent person at all, but at that moment, I wanted her bro to smack the side of her head to tell her to grow up and stop being a spoiled brat! Is this what her character has become. Every time something doesn't go her way, she's going to have a hissy fit or crazy tantrum?!

Guest dramaok

48 view preview:http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/swf/PlayerCopy.swf?broadcastID=1002843100065100000

Preview texts:48회방송일자 : 2013년 07월 25일 19시 15분 ~ 19시 55분마마(오창석)가 로라(전소민)에 대한 고집을 꺾지 않자, 시몽(김보연)을 비롯한 세 자매는 부모님을 떠올리며 눈물을 쏟는다. 누나들의 눈물에 마마는 곤혹스럽기만 한데.. 한편, 지영(정주연)은 마마에게 결혼 얘기를 꺼냈지만 마마의 반응은 차갑기만 하다. 

48 (thursday):Mama refuses to yield about Rora and the three sisters including Simong start shedding tears as they recollect their parents and Mama is at a loss. Meanwhile, Jiyoung brings up marriage to Mama but Mama's response is only cold.

49회방송일자 : 2013년 07월 26일 19시 15분 ~ 19시 55분여옥(임예진)은 지영(정주연)의 매니저 문제를 핑계로 로라(전소민)를 집으로 부른다. 뒤늦게 집에 들어온 지영은 로라를 보자, 뺨을 때리는데..  설희(서하준)는 여옥(임예진)의 회사이적 제안에 정중한 거절의사를 밝힌다.

49 (friday):Using Jiyoung's manager issue as the excuse, Yeo-ok asks Rora to come to their home. Jiyoung who comes home later sees Rora and slaps Rora across the face. Seolhee politely but decidedly declines Yeo-ok's job transfer offer.

dramaok said: Preview texts:
48회방송일자 : 2013년 07월 25일 19시 15분 ~ 19시 55분마마(오창석)가 로라(전소민)에 대한 고집을 꺾지 않자, 시몽(김보연)을 비롯한 세 자매는 부모님을 떠올리며 눈물을 쏟는다. 누나들의 눈물에 마마는 곤혹스럽기만 한데.. 한편, 지영(정주연)은 마마에게 결혼 얘기를 꺼냈지만 마마의 반응은 차갑기만 하다. 

48 (thursday):Mama refuses to yield about Rora and the three sisters including Simong start shedding tears as they recollect their parents and Mama is at a loss. Meanwhile, Jiyoung brings up marriage to Mama but Mama's response is only cold.

49회방송일자 : 2013년 07월 26일 19시 15분 ~ 19시 55분여옥(임예진)은 지영(정주연)의 매니저 문제를 핑계로 로라(전소민)를 집으로 부른다. 뒤늦게 집에 들어온 지영은 로라를 보자, 뺨을 때리는데..  설희(서하준)는 여옥(임예진)의 회사이적 제안에 정중한 거절의사를 밝힌다.

49 (friday):Using Jiyoung's manager issue as the excuse, Yeo-ok asks Rora to come to their home. Jiyoung who comes home later sees Rora and slaps Rora across the face. Seolhee politely but decidedly declines Yeo-ok's job transfer offer.

Guest guccigal

feima said: thanks dear @gnaveyar for the translation.  Yes i believe RR will be too tired to bother about MM and will end up with SS as he will be her float as he continues to render his help and slowly build the feelings.  That's really not right as i feel RR will regret later for giving up so soon.  *sigh* this drama is surely and slowly killing me *sigh again*

thanks @dramaok for everything!  I am pretty upset with the writer to give us a little hope in previous episodes of RoMa romance and then dashing it away with the interference of the three witches and the downhill character of PJY.  The only positive thing lately is the part of Segong and Dalji blooming friendship turn romance (maybe ~ keeping fingers crossed)

@gnaveyar - your insightful tidbits are a joy to read. 

@whome ~ how lucky you are ~ to be able to watch with Eng subs ~ as for me i am watching it in raw and solely depend on dramaok and gnaveyar for summarie and translation.  That's for being a kdrama addict (LOL) 

Guest gnaveyar

@dramaok  @feima
thanks guys, just trying to create some joy amidst all the angst~~~~~~  hahaahaha
all the discussion here have been really awesome too!
and I translate from chinese subs too, so sometimes they may not be too accurate as well. so thanks dramaok for going into the details

Random tidbits E47
- PJY continues to ace Pyscho 102 and is well on her way to the next level. She is extremeeeeeeeeeeeely upset that the dying part has been given to Namu. In addition, she has added Vocal Projection 101 to her busy school schedule and the first lesson of the semester was "Screaming: How Best to Shriek and Scream like There's No Tomorrow".

- Natasha continues to suffer in the Park household. Sagong is displeased that Natasha is asking so much about the smuggled consignment of cucumbers and probing about a possible female in the picture. Natasha is concerned that PJY will have another ballistic missile launching session when she finds out that SH has refused the offer and is staying with RR.

- It appears that there is a torrential tear rain forecast in the Hwang household. Serious flooding is expected, especially in section W1.

I don't know, but shouldn't an actor/actress be more concerned about their acting and practising their lines? PJY seems to be putting all her money on the dying part. She's already the lead, if she acts well or whatever, she should be able to stand out in the drama. And instead on working hard and depending on herself, she seems to be relying on others to do well for her.

During the outburst
PJY: I really can't live anymore, nothing is going well for me!!!!!!       :-w

At least Sagong doesn't stand for her behaviour, and is reasonable.

And wow, and all her screaming and shrieking....I was looking down at some work in front of the computer, and it shocked me at the first shriek....hahahhaha   :|

yeah, PJY was more "normal" at the beginning. maybe she had a plastic surgery done on her personality. hahahha =))

I HATE the 3 witches.  So conniving and to think they want MM to be happy!  @gnaveyar - PJY and MM conversation.  What is she really up to?  Oh why oh why is MM still so weak to give in to his sisters so easily and can't he just say NO to PJY. 

Archived