[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

Guest gnaveyar

oh crap, JY is getting on my nerves too~ the breakdown by the nutcase, isn't it a bit too over? Just only because MM asked RR to take a photo together. the witches' potion that they have been feeding her all this while must have eaten up her brain, or what's left of it~ 
=))

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guccigal

Yeah, PJY over reacted. Freaked out and went ballistic.
What if she finds out MM and RR are dating? She'll commit suicide?
I hate MM's eldest sister. Grrrrrr.

gnaveyar said: oh crap, JY is getting on my nerves too~ the breakdown by the nutcase, isn't it a bit too over? Just only because MM asked RR to take a photo together. the witches' potion that they have been feeding her all this while must have eaten up her brain, or what's left of it~ 
=))

MM's eldest sister is partly to be blamed for PJY's behaviour. She has given PJY so much hope in marrying MM. PJY and her mother were even talking about the wedding dress ! Gosh ! MM didn't even date her once and they were talking about a wedding and that MM is soon to become her husband. Seriously, I love the scene when she was ignored, sidelined and going ballistic. Now she is trying to lure SH to become her manager by using money. Wait till she finds out that SH is a chaebol and that his motivation for the special treatment to RR is purely because he is crazy over RR. 
I can't imagine how MM's sisters is going to force MM to marry PJY. MM will be telling her sisters that he is dating RR. It is a matter of time MM's sisters will approach RR and tell her to let go of MM. Knowing her current situation and her pride, RR may let go though I hope she won't. We have to see how strong MM is in holding into RR and convince his sisters. If he crumbles, SH will move in and try to win RR over. MM knows that and the stake for RR is very high.  

i understand kdramas like to have love triangles (RoMaSS) and it is also a must for obsessive crazy third party who does not know how to accept that they are not the fated one (like TBLSS, Sweet Springs, Ugly Alert, etc, etc,)  Don;t they have any other writers with fresh ideas!

feima said: i understand kdramas like to have love triangles (RoMaSS) and it is also a must for obsessive crazy third party who does not know how to accept that they are not the fated one (like TBLSS, Sweet Springs, Ugly Alert, etc, etc,)  Don;t they have any other writers with fresh ideas!

Guest dramaok

i root for RoMa couple partly because they will end up together anyway so i probably don't want to waste my time rooting for something that won't happen but i saw this mv of SSh's devotion to Rora and i feel bad for him. he's such a man and the way he loves Rora is always through actions. so thoughtful and so protective. but he does lie a lot ^^

http://youtu.be/bL7yt_qkTSEby wowjiny
6k07.jpgfrom JSM fb

The last time I actually liked a writer Im male character was Young Guk from "Assorted Gems".
Her male characters have been getting more and more petty & small minded.I don't see a character in "Princess Aurora" that can be called "A Man among Men".
Hwang Ma Ma was described as perfectionist and finicky... but I only see him as petty and selfish.Seol Suk seems to have better character and personality... but as DramaOK says, he lies too much.
I like writer Im's dialogues, but it's difficult to appreciate without full understanding, or at least decent subs. :) :))I'm curious to see the development for Da Ji, because I remember Dan Gong Ju  fondly. :)

ahoxan

said:

The last time I actually liked

a writer Im male character was Young Guk from "Assorted Gems".

Her male characters have been getting more and more petty

Hwang Ma Ma was described as perfectionist and finicky... but I only see him as petty and selfish.Seol Suk seems to have better character and personality... but as DramaOK says, he lies too much.

I like writer Im's dialogues, but it's difficult to appreciate without full understanding, or at least decent subs.

:)

:))I'm curious to see the development for Da Ji, because I remember Dan Gong Ju  fondly.

:)

for me i am just anticipating the *KISS* between RoMa ~ like how all TBLSS fans waited and got their reward yesterday!!!!  I want the real kiss (not the daydreaming which MM thought earlier)  ~  SS can do all that becoz he has the money and to him he thinks all that actions and protectiveness towards RR will make RR fall and trust him.  He should at least be upfront and tell RR his feelings and slowly build up RR trust.

If I had to choose between SH and MM, it'll be SH. As PY's mom said in the museum, he is the type who will treat his wife extremely and attentively nice.  His family is so sweet too and they did take an instant liking to RR.   But I am not RR, RR's heart is definitely with MM.  That's too bad!  Kdrama always have to have a second lead that's nice, unselfish and is wholeheartedly helping the main female lead. It'll be interesting how the writer is going to untangle this relationship.   I think RR should understand SH when the truth finally does come out.  She herself didn't reveal her "heiress" identity to MM at the beginning either.  If she does get mad at SH, I'll be disappointed in her character. 

Guest atomickitty

I agree @kdramafan1. I think RR will understand him. She did the same thing in the first episodes with that prosecutor whose mom was being mean. I think she'll understand but also think it won't mean much to her because she likes MM. I find myself falling for the second lead almost 80% of the time. It seems writers make them fit better with the female lead on purpose. To make me crazy. The lead always has a thing or two or 100 wrong with him. But I guess they're trying to show that that's what love is. Even if the other guy is a billion times better, there's nothing that can be done if you don't love him. .. HA.. which goes against my personal philosophy.. I'm a calculated romantic... I like romance, but being with you has to make my life easier, not harder. I guess essentially, I'm too selfish and lazy for "true love".

We'll see what happens. I think this might actually be a 150 or more episode drama. I said before, this writer is very prolific w her daily shows. Some are even in the 200's...

Guest dramaok

@ahoxan, the Daji storyline is mysterious and bittersweet at the same time. i like her and Sagong together. too bad for Natasha but she dug her own grave in a way. she knew Sagong was bisexual and we saw in an earlier episode Sagong checking out a woman but Natasha turned his face away and Sagong never invited Natasha to move into the home and do the house chores. Natasha brought them on herself. Sagong also never promised eternal fidelity or any formal coupleship. i think he has made his stance in their relationship pretty clear.  though i do like the character Natasha too and she has some very funny lines. the actor is a great singer and quite handsome too without the long fat hair.
revisting Mama's fantasy (from ep.25):

RoMa fan sad mv:http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v0e74OLOSfZZ2Wf7fMpxI76

Guest gnaveyar

Did anybody notice this?
(Ep 44) When Sagong was watching TV, the "mandu-making factory" was still left on the floor, I was like "What? Dude, you couldn't have helped cleaned the mess??? Get your lazy bum moving!" Hahahhaha  =))

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Princess Aurora Ep 45http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-princess-aurora-ep-45/

i love the interaction between RoMa ~ ah so natural ~ can someone tell me what MM said towards the end when he called out her name *Aurora*.  Infact, it would be nice to know what the whole conversation was all about ~ the little i know it is about the picture he took and deleted and something about what she named him in her handphone.  and Asa!  MM told eldest sister but waiting now what she is up to cause trouble!  Anyway, one happy RoMa shipper today! 

Guest gnaveyar

@feima

Here goes:

(earlier conversation was just MM making little jealous chat about RR and SH, such as SH buying the doll for her from the folk village)

This is from the part where they are sitting together

MM: Are you happy or unhappy over the fact that I'm getting the sack?
RR: Does it matter if I'm not feeling happy? Did something happen? (Not sure here)
MM: Yes. How about I be your manager from tomorrow onwards
RR: I don't want that
MM: So straightforward/direct?
RR: Yes
MM: I can do a better job
RR: Are you confident of taking good care of me? I will be the one taking care of the mother-in-law in the future. You clearly don't know how to do it, so don't make empty promises. (Not sure here)
MM: Not empty promises. I'm a man of my words
RR: What will you tell the rest? How will you tell PJY?  (that you're my manager)
MM: Do you think I will worry about such a small matter? (of pride? not sure here too T.T)

MM grabs RR's phone

RR: What?
MM: What did you save my number as? 
(searches....nothing. hahahhahaha)
MM: You didn't save my number~ Why didn't you save it?
RR: Then what did you save mine as?

MM then takes RR's phone and saved his number as "Seocho-dong Prince" (the term is more like "the most handsome man in the Seocho-dong")

MM: I was really the prince in my high school
RR: When the prince gets damaged by years, he will look like how you are now
MM: That's because I haven't been sleeping enough
RR: Do you toss and turn while sleeping?  (Not sure here too)

MM: Ask your company for a change in manager from tomorrow onwards
RR: What did he do wrong? Why do I have to replace him? I've mentioned this before, right? We shouldn't cause a person to lose his/her job.
MM: I'm just saying to replace him, not fire him
RR: Let's leave the manager out of our conversation in the future
MM: And you say that Deokdae is your dog. How can you lie like this?
RR: That's because he was afraid that I would get scolded (for bringing the dog to the filming location). He was covering for me. He took a slap from the director for me before.
MM: If you were to make a choice, who would it be? Me or the manager?
RR: If it's related to work, the manager, of course.
MM: I just didn't make it clear, during this period.....
RR: What about this period?
MM: (sighs) Forget it

RR: I think your previous hairstyle was better    (eeks! are you serious? #:-S )
MM: I look younger now
RR: You just looked younger, but now you're missing the "intelligent" look as before. The previous hairstyle suit you better, like an author
MM: I get it
RR: Let me see the photos  (referring to the one taken in Ep 44)
MM: (pauses) I've deleted them  (thinking of those in the earlier episodes)
RR: So fast? 
MM: Ah....not yet  (now he realises she's referring to the one taken at the filming location)
RR: Those photos from before, you've deleted them, right? Those that we took with Deokdae  (now she understood what he meant)
MM: Yes

MM: I've deleted them because I misunderstood you
RR: You did well.
MM: Don't you want to take a look?
RR: I'm going home to sleep. I'm tired
MM: You're angry again? We're equal~ You didn't save my number too
MM: The photo came out really well, come on, take a look
RR: What did you save my number as? Sujeong?
MM: Nope

(It's saved as "Oh Ro Ra". RR is happy)

RR: When did you save it?
MM: When the misunderstanding was cleared. But you seem to be angry over this matter (of the photos), I think I have to edit the name
RR: You don't have the right to say this of me (Not sure here too)
MM: Anyway I have loads of free time from tomorrow.......

phone rings (the guys are still waiting for MM to go over for a drink)

RR: Go. They have invited you to go over.

-----------------------end-----------------------

Some parts I'm not too sure, but hope it helps~

Archived