[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

guccigal said: As for me, I strongly want RR to end up with MM.(Chemistry just sizzles)

But it will be a loooong journey for both, esp. for MM.MM still has to grow his own wings. But the loving gazes RR and MM both give each other are proofthat they still have feelings for each other.
I hate MM's eldest sister. So controlling.
MM, grow some balls and fight for your woman!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their is stark contrasts to rr fam and mm fam....mm fam is controlling and let's be honest when they prayed around him made it out to be a really weird and i mean moutain family weird if you et my drift! Rr fam is happy and easy going despite what has happened.
Another thing i find weird are they trying to put rr bros and mm sisters together? That would just wrong on so many levels....and then everyone wants rr/mm which would be just..........wrong.

Guest guccigal

Triton823 said: Their is stark contrasts to rr fam and mm fam....mm fam is controlling and let's be honest when they prayed around him made it out to be a really weird and i mean moutain family weird if you et my drift! Rr fam is happy and easy going despite what has happened.
Another thing i find weird are they trying to put rr bros and mm sisters together? That would just wrong on so many levels....and then everyone wants rr/mm which would be just..........wrong.

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Princess Aurora Ep 39http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-princess-aurora-ep-39/

help @dramok - need translation on MM/RR conversation in tonight episode ~  to tide me till Monday ~ *begs pretty please*  I suspect MM laid down his heart to RR but she rejected him

Guest guccigal

do you guys know where to watch this with chinese subsaside from darksmurfsubs? 
Thanks a lot in advance.

Guest retirement22

Are you ready for some goose bump?
"I want to hold you with my face touching your neck, smelling your fragrance."

As much as I like the way SS treats RR, I'm just pulled towards RR & MM after the latest episode. MM is finally realizing he has genuine feelings for her. He was so jealous of the way she interacts with SS. At first he was indifferent, but little by little, he's fallen. 
I think he was hurt when she stood him up after but she had a legitimate excuse...her dad just died! When he finally found out why she wasn't able to make it, he felt really bad. But now, as he sees her more and more everyday on set and the way her manager is with RR, his feelings have finally come to surface. 
I just love the chemistry between RR & MM. MM has to break free of his sisters' clutches and stand up for himself. For all their talk about loving their brother, they do a lousy job showing it sometimes. If they love MM as they say they do, shouldn't his happiness be first and foremost. He's said he's not interested in JY, why do they keep pushing them together. Do they think by forcing him to be with JY, it'll make him happy. I don't care if they don't like RR, MM does, and he was happy when he was with her! RR makes MM happy...isn't that important?!

Episode 39 is interesting. MM finally woke up from his slumber. All sorts of emotions here. MM's frustration, RR's confusion, SS's happiness and PJY's anger. 
I don't think they are going to pair up the 3 brothers and the 3 sisters. Apparently the 2nd and 3rd brother left the show so we might not see them in the near future. 

That was amazing @dramaok ! Finally more sceeen time for MM and RR. I love it when MM rejected PJY's offer of ride home and squeezed himself into RR's car uninvited. The jealousy in him drove him into full confrontation with RR. He looks like he is going to explode and poured out his feelings. The last sentence was the best. Being a writer certainly has its advantages.

@rikimaiu said: That was amazing @dramaok ! Finally more sceeen time for MM and RR. I love it when MM rejected PJY's offer of ride home and squeezed himself into RR's car uninvited. The jealousy in him drove him into full confrontation with RR. He looks like he is going to explode and poured out his feelings. The last sentence was the best. Being a writer certainly has its advantages.

Guest guccigal

@rikimaiu, thanks for the links! 
I reckon those brothers serve no purpose in the story.  So, it's okay if they go.But with 100+ episodes, who's going to fill the gap? Maybe they can get anew couple.

@dramaok, thanks for the summary.
MM and RR forever!!  Watching bec. of MM and RR's sizzling chemistry. Wohoo.

@dramaok ~ thank you from the bottom of my heart!  You really have no idea that you actually is a savior to me.  Woot hoot!  yes MM exploded with emotion and the last sentence was his declaration to RR.  He should have hug or kiss RR but *sigh* maybe still too early for skinship.  So please RR don't reject him.  Btw.  I like the see the pairing of the JY brother, the doctor with DJ, the daughter  I think he will be able to heal her wounds.  I know Natasha is cute but maybe i am still old fashioned to accept this relationship yet.

feima said: @dramaok ~ thank you from the bottom of my heart!  You really have no idea that you actually is a savior to me.  Woot hoot!  yes MM exploded with emotion and the last sentence was his declaration to RR.  He should have hug or kiss RR but *sigh* maybe still too early for skinship.  So please RR don't reject him.  Btw.  I like the see the pairing of the JY brother, the doctor with DJ, the daughter  I think he will be able to heal her wounds.  I know Natasha is cute but maybe i am still old fashioned to accept this relationship yet.

Guest dramaok

actually i'm glad MM only told RR what he wanted to do but did not actually do anything, kissing, or smelling, or hugging.it's better for RR to go home and think about it and imagine it and wonder about it. heehee <3
they are cute together. SHee is cute too. love-triangles are the best. 
km5g.jpg
x5vu.jpg

source: JSM fB

Guest guccigal

Wow!! After watching episode 38 with English subs in Darksmursubs,the first brother vs. the first sister!!
Go, go, go!!
The convo spat between 3rd bro and 3rd sister was intense too!

Guest guccigal

rikimaiu said: feima said: @dramaok ~ thank you from the bottom of my heart!  You really have no idea that you actually is a savior to me.  Woot hoot!  yes MM exploded with emotion and the last sentence was his declaration to RR.  He should have hug or kiss RR but *sigh* maybe still too early for skinship.  So please RR don't reject him.  Btw.  I like the see the pairing of the JY brother, the doctor with DJ, the daughter  I think he will be able to heal her wounds.  I know Natasha is cute but maybe i am still old fashioned to accept this relationship yet.

Archived