[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest missred123

@roshan90

I think the writers may have TH misunderstand something and act upon it. The writers won't let TH become evil.

petria said: @missred123

He will probably use all his anger towards Wang Yoo, which was just collecting and growing from their first meeting in Goryeo, to spit his dragon-fire for the first time in his life. And rage makes good people do bad things. So, yes, he is going to be unpredictable.

But, I don`t think that Ta Hwan will do any major evil deed. He may only plan to do so, but I don`t expect him to succeed, especially not towards Wang Yoo. He may, unintentionally, interfere with his plan to destroy El Terror, tough.

As for Ta Hwan wanting him dead, from the way he spoke about it, it looked like he had some legal background for that, must be something big, Wang Yoo is, after all, a king in that situation, can`t imagine what it could be.But, it is never going to be only for Sung Nyang between those two noblemen. :-B

Sorry for the delay of my post, I still haven`t finished my obligations for work and it is...aaaa, midnight  @-)

Guest missred123

@shaym

Yes, you are right, but the opposite can occur too. I can't wait to see the storm that's brewing. ( rubbing hands and smiling)

Guest roshan90

@petria LOL at dragon fire.. =)) =))

@carmens Before I forget I will say this.. your posts are lighthearted and fun.. I can see that you now only started posting.. Do more posts Chingu!!

What amazes me more than the thought that Tahwan doing something evil is, Tahwan using his brain to think something evil and then making it work..
Which raises the question.. Brain?? (I cannot in a million years accept if a super brilliant evil idea come out from Tahwan's Brain.. [-X  )

Guest missred123

@petria

Soo true. There is going to be other people, reason and treason as to the break down of WY and SN's relationship.

petria said: As for Ta Hwan and Sung Nyang in those opening scenes: she looks calm, peaceful, satisfied, it doesn`t look to me that she marries him in fear for Wang Yoo`s life, no, I think that it is even obvious that she cares for Ta Hwan, but she isn`t in love with him. Now, that is the scariest part, it would be easier if she hates him. I also don`t believe that she is ever going to be complete anti-heroine.

We should also have in mind that those scenes were filmed just like introduction in the drama, a lot of people are missing there, so we are probably only exaggerating.  :\">

shaym said: petria said: @missred123

He will probably use all his anger towards Wang Yoo, which was just collecting and growing from their first meeting in Goryeo, to spit his dragon-fire for the first time in his life. And rage makes good people do bad things. So, yes, he is going to be unpredictable.

But, I don`t think that Ta Hwan will do any major evil deed. He may only plan to do so, but I don`t expect him to succeed, especially not towards Wang Yoo. He may, unintentionally, interfere with his plan to destroy El Terror, tough.

As for Ta Hwan wanting him dead, from the way he spoke about it, it looked like he had some legal background for that, must be something big, Wang Yoo is, after all, a king in that situation, can`t imagine what it could be.But, it is never going to be only for Sung Nyang between those two noblemen. :-B

Sorry for the delay of my post, I still haven`t finished my obligations for work and it is...aaaa, midnight  @-)

petria said: @PeggyM, it must have something to do with my alarming bad english, but my thoughts are quite the opposite from what you have understood. :))
I think that Sung Nyang will come back by herself, of her own will.
I`m not saying for love.
She will love him later. ;))

Guest missred123

I think the first few scene kinda sumed it up for me. ET and his family was not at the coronation. That tell me that they have been eliminated, Byoung Soo is not there, that tells me he is also eliminated, Bayan and ED is not there where are they? TalTal was not shown, but he became prime minister. Jamhal was in the audience trying to look inconspicuous and so was WK.

Guest missred123

Guys, don't get me wrong I love WY, but that does not mean I don't like TH. I try not to be bias. I just look at the drama from a human perspective.