[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@kdramaadt‌ Exactly, they didn't even give her sometime to get better, I guess the writers just want to get rid of her ASAP since the drama is going to end soon. It's kind of not fair to have her die like that so pitiful plus, they've been twisting the story around, might as well do it again and let her live. Same goes to Maha, he was just a child.

EstelleH said: @kdramaadt‌ Exactly, they didn't even give her sometime to get better, I guess the writers just want to get rid of her ASAP since the drama is going to end soon. It's kind of not fair to have her die like that so pitiful plus, they've been twisting the story around, might as well do it again and let her live. Same goes to Maha, he was just a child.

@EstelleH,......Hi...... :-h.....
Exactly, they didn't even give her sometime to get better, I guess the writers just want to get rid of her ASAP since the drama is going to end soon. It's kind of not fair to have her die like that so pitiful plus, they've been twisting the story around, might as well do it again and let her live. Same goes to Maha, he was just a child.

I believe the writers knew exactly what they was doing when they killed Maha off... It would have caused a big commotion about such a happening if we had any inclination this was going to happen... I would like to think the viewers in Korea would have been upset about this as well and would have been beating on some executive doors about killing a child that never knew who his parents was or who they are.. This scene I think was poorly written it's not like it's during the time of world war two where a lot of korean kids lost there parents and identity and ended up in some foreign country... I know that this couldn't have set well with the ajjuma's in korea killing that baby off so this was the best solution on the writers... I still it's crap sloppy writing but it's the best they could do to make sense of the whole Maha ending 

@kdramaadt‌ I'm not mad either, just really disappointed, I think this drama has so much potential to be better, but I guess the writers couldn't make up their mind. Oh well what I'm hoping is that they are not going for the real history ending, I'll be fine if it's from the novel.

EstelleH said: @kdramaadt‌ I'm not mad either, just really disappointed, I think this drama has so much potential to be better, but I guess the writers couldn't make up their mind. Oh well what I'm hoping is that they are not going for the real history ending, I'll be fine if it's from the novel.

@kdramaadt‌ Yes if it wasn't my boss I would have never even know that there's a drama called empress ki. I don't watch historical type of kdrama, so this would be my first one ever, and I did really like it atleast for the first 37 eps lol. So far I have no comment or whatsoever for the past eps. I'm sure it drove most of us insane, I myself might have to admit to a psychiatric hospital. Just kidding. But I'm totally not regretting watching this drama, not only all of them are great actors, good looking as well and they did a great job on portraying the characters.

@EstelleH,
Yes he and Wy are supposed to be fictional characters... This is part of the reason I had seen no need to kill him off... He really wasn't a threat to anybody but Sn but that really didn't matter to much... It would have been a big thing about her not being a virgin..But if you really think about it Th wasn't one either if they really want to get technical about it.. Th had slept with enough women to be called a male S L U T.. Just think how many women went in the palace with the help of some of those trusted aides that wasn't virgins.... Then I had also heard by it being so many women in the palace the king couldn't handle all the women needs so that's what the eunch was there for... Go figure which really I could believe this what some eunch was used for to take care of the women the emperor couldn't..  .    

@valsava‌ I thought so, it make me feel more depressed now lol, I wonder what the maid will tell ta hwan, I don't want him to go too crazy as if he's already crazy enough lately and kill himself. I'm actually afraid he might even try to take his own life.

@EstelleH,
I don't think cruella will tell Th about Maha being Sn and Wy child she just going to tell him about the boy dying... If she wants to make use of the info on his parentage she would tell Ed... Cruella mat thinks she owes Ed this because she stop them from being killed with Tn... 

@EstelleH,
I did see that but I also saw were a foreign took off a mask to... But Golta is the head man of eagle house... This is what I didn't get just what's Golta's motive for his behavior... So I was thinking eagle house mat be set up for the outside citizen of Yaun with different nationality's... Maybe bringing in foreigners he could make a lot of money selling the citizen into slavery.... Just wild guessing who knows with Golta but he most certainly got his on agenda..     

@EstelleH,
I wasn't aware of that but this wouldn't surprise me... Even if Th had stop drinking there's other ways to drug him because Golta has more direct contact with everything Th do and say...Now if Sn is making a move like this and Golts is really the one poisoning him all his hard work will go to waste and Sn will find out he's being drugged...  Th really hasn't had close contact with nobody but Golta... So they will have to try and get rid of Ki next week...   

@valsava‌ Golta have been giving nyang dirty looks every chance he gets, I think hes a bit scared that she might expose him from doing whatever he had been doing to ta hwan, its just too much for me to process at once. I just know ta hwan won't have the heart to get rid of golta once he been exposed to everyone. And for dowager and bayan, I'm sure they will try to make her become a traitor or make evermore believe that she's a traitor, but all the governors are pretty much on her side, so I'd love to see how they are gunna pull off that stunt.

Guest lorac

Lucel18 said: Eunuch Bang, did you hear???? WY told you not to tell Gwibi Mama that her son died.  So don't be a big mouth again.  You're given many chances to redeem yourself.  Soon, the writers will kill you off if you don't listen…. >:P