[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest HanN1430293555

done watching ep. 32 raw, i hope SN will let TH kiss her  :-* french kiss? i dont think so they live in korea so? korean kiss? lol..
I thought TN wearing reggae hair  was Bob Marley :P

Guest critics

It is too painful to watch WY holding back his tears, so brokenhearted, while observing TH walking and at the same time holding dearly the drunk LK on the way to their tent. 

This scene reminds me of a certain song "Lucky Guy" by Cascades and its portion goes like this:

Lucky guy, now she's yours and yours alone while I watch from afar
Lucky guy, how I wonder if you know just how lucky you are

http://thetalkingcupboard.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/empress-ki-e32-140224-hdtv-xvid-limo-avi_003313780.jpg
Oh if I hadn't been such a fool she'd be mine
She'd still love me, not you
I'd give anything if I were still the lucky guy

http://thetalkingcupboard.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/empress-ki-e32-140224-hdtv-xvid-limo-avi_003276609.jpgThe misery of regrets will always be there for both SN & WY.

OMO I keep repeating that last scene over and over and I'm interested in the look in SN's eyes here
The pics from @sarah.lina 's post about the almost kiss (Thanks :) ) and the gif @pegster posted (Thanks :) )
from her stare, I don't know but I felt there is some acceptance towards TH now and change
But, we will have to wait for tomorrow and see her reaction

What's up with this screencap EK has in their ending credits with a sad OST LOL
93tJTDW.jpg

This is me wanting the ET clan gone like very soon :P

Guest bashful

SN let out a small smile as TH was fixing her clothes...It's been so long since I have seen SN smile...I really think the only person who could save SN from drowning herself in revenge will be TH (well not only but he will play a big part in,. I'm sure SN will change too after finding her baby.). Even though her heart has WY but to me time will eventually help her ease her pain. TH character is very simple and easy to please as long as he has SN by his he could live happily. Even though he knows SN was only using him.

I am currently watching today ep now and it seems like to me SN smiled a lot with TH. I really hope w/ TH by her side it could help SN forget her painful memories. Yes, no kiss scene coming even if they do have one she will be thinking of WY since she is not completely sober. I'm sure SN/TH shippers will not like a kiss like that. LOL

@sarah.lina - Those scenes (with Tana) were the very scenes I got bored with since they were exact repeats of stuff she's done before. (the fake birth scene) I wonder if WY tries to save SN by harming TN and this will be when SN "saves him" from something? (or was that a novel spoiler that might not happen)  :-?Thanks for the info from Naver!  ^:)^
As much as I want Tana gone, I hope it's not as simple as someone shooting her with an arrow and she dies. UGH, I still want the dismemberment thing.  :-w
Should we have fun with captions while we're waiting for tomorrow?   :D
TNbraids.jpg

BangBo.jpg

dhebbie2t said:

Omo, Im sorry chinggu, I kinda newbie here, haven't read the soompi rules yet so I have no idea about the repost thing, anyway thank you so much for the info.. mwaaah

Sad, I thought it's a movie together, but its fine since Ha JiWon has another movie, who will be the male lead, do you know?

@larabn I was thinking the same thing.  Of all the scenes they could have put at the end, they pick this one.
I created an encore showing of this scene  :))
bd77359bjw1edv10g0jbwg208w0504qp.gif

With sound
@bashful I agree, it's been so long since we actually saw a happy smile on SN's face.  The fact there were so many extra scenes of SN being happy made this a good episode for me.
@tessiero love your voice overs for the DS stills  =))

OMG ! The scene when everyone obey SN's orders but not Tanashiri's made my day ! And I could have diead happily when TH made his speech and all ministers stood with him against ET !!! If you watch carefully when SN and TH get ready to leave the palace, it seems like she somehow get aware of him like he is a man that loves her and that he is quite awesome !! @tesseiroo Well if SN and TH do the olalala thing ( kyaa I'm blushing ) it could quicken El temur's clan fall since we all know that olalala means instant conception in sageuk xD

Guest bashful

@ pegster

SN and TH both thought back to the old days when they rode the horse together. I think at that moment bothy felt so free and happy. This is what SN needs a peace of mind to herself and away from revenge. I'm sure all TH/SN shippers are looking forward to their moments but I actually hope to see SN happy again. There's really not much moments in this drama where I have actually seen SN smile like she did in today ep.

I  may be the minority but i totally love every scene with SN and ET coliding and want moooooooooore with SN as the victor of this game between the two of them...Totally loved(thanks u D.O.(not exo) for the beautiful instrumental,can't wait to have it,u must realease it!)the scene in the Throne room where Sn thanks ET for the lesson and his asking why thanking him if she lost...She told him that thanks to hhim teh Governors aknowlaged TH as their Emperior and sided with him even if they didn't stand against ET....(some were ET side before or didn't care at all for TH and looked down on him on valid motives we can say)and she continued telling him that thanks to his harhs lessons he made TH more touch just like wild animals make their baby kids fall to make them more powerful and survive in the nature after,and he did the same to TH...DK again about to pop a vain in this episode yet funny when i saw him in his scene with SN outside telling her to stop backing the useless TH before she is harmed i felt itw as that passion that it's in him,i may see what i want but that's how i see it,his love-hate-passion thing inside him in terms of SN concerning...YBS was intresting when he stared at SN before she tanked ET in the throne room and after he left,i think he was evaluating his chances of winning...and ET didn't liked at all and i think even mentioned to SN that she looks him streight in the eyes when he talks like a things of defiance and that he'll make her look down/lower her stare(like she isin't in the same superior as he is,how dare a mere concubine look straight in his eyes like they are equals)