[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

pegster said:
Actually this was exactly what happened in the novel.
SN jumps on TH's horse as they're riding off like how TH jumped onto her horse on the island.  They both fall off...then you know what happens next.
I was afraid to put that in the earlier 'possible' spoilers as I knew they would never do that in this drama.

Why not use the blood letter? Before, everyone was looking for it and it seemed to guarantee ET's end since he himself was anxious to find it. But TH has had it for some time now and it's almost forgotten. They made it out to be the be-all and end-all of getting rid of ET and they're not using it when they have the chance.
Now that TH has some weight with the governors (and their mental support), pulling out the blood letter card would eradicate ET and his clan completely.
Writers, we can see right through you. Why extend a moot plot?

chocobana

said: Why not use the blood letter? Before, everyone was looking for it and it seemed to guarantee ET's end since he himself was anxious to find it. But TH has had it for some time now and it's almost forgotten. They made it out to be the be-all and end-all of getting rid of ET and they're not using it when they have the chance.

Now that TH has some weight with the governors (and their mental support), pulling out the blood letter card would eradicate ET and his clan completely.

Writers, we can see right through you. Why extend a mute plot?

larabn said: OMO... if I had known this possible spoiler before this ep
I would have committed a crime called "murdering my laptop and smashing it to the wall" the streaming was lagging so much and I'm sure it would have lagged on that particular scene (it loves to do that and ruin the moment :-w )

Guest seohaseurri22

Those gifs with TH ended up "nearly" kissing SN.... omo...omo...omo....I was too excitedhasdfghklodjdinhdhbejjdkisknsj e7udhd....!!!!!!!!!!

OK I'm alright now... But...but...I have these doubting feels if an ohlala-in-the-tent scene will happen. Of course, as a proud worshipper of the couple, I would be more than happy, too! But I still have my little doubt, though.
If anyone believes that a romantic scene will happen between them in tomorrow's ep, please convince me and prove my feels wrong..... #:-S

on the beach or in the tent, as long as they do it >:)
I must admit SN (HJW) looks hella attractive and she's all smiley and inviting, I don't blame TH tbh

and I join those who think the ET arc has lasted for way too long, someone please get rid of him together with his vixen of a daughter
TH's character is developping ever so slowly, it's gonna take forever if he's gonna be the one to blow ET into oblivion (unless writers and PD take pity on us and accelerate the process of TH's growing power)

ps: I highly approve of the new ost, its use in that beautiful riding scene was very effective <3

@pegster Indeed but i wouldn't mind WY to be in the shadows and hunt TS himself and kill her...that way neather TH&SN would be responsable...but if TH does conquer SN heart by tomorrow episode(i hope they don't tease us like always even if that's my feeling) they should have more time to build their new stage on their relationship...i don't want SN to be all wishy - washy and betray TH now that she is let's say married to him(i guess i'm old shool but i don't see justice never in a person cheating on the other when they are already married or in a serious relationship)...such a trendy Peha keeping in touch with his people via phone:>

El plague and El maid seems to be guaranteed their 3min screen time every ep altho if I can I would have fast forward their scenes.El temur seems like an immortal, the blood letter is forgotten.TN is going on the loony route, but I think the PD loves her since they keep her alive.
Paeha checking his phone, haha, you sure you got reception in the forest?

@pegster
Thanks dear :) my laptop and I owe you >:D< :D

I have this weird cuckoo feeling that DK will come in the tent and ruin the about to happen oalala :-w

OMO, I hope we don't get a kiss of El plague and El maid instead :-&

I would have loved the spoiler in the novel where SN jumps on TH's horse to happen
I wanted SN to be the one being playful and teasing TH now

and When will ET clan be gone and we move to a new phase .... can't wait for that to happen

Guest seohaseurri22

About uri Paeha checking something on his Royal Phone, maybe he wants to see how many likes did he get on his latest selca with his dear Concubine Seung Nyang!! :)) :)) :))

I suppose the blood letter will be used against ET to give weight to his punishments for 'treason'?. What? Someone mentioned a Governer's head, and ET and sons just allowed to walk away that freely?
And TN shooting SN?.. I think the arrow is going to fell a meter away from her own feet! haha Or better we have Eunuch Park throws his dagger at TN which pierce right through her heart!

Guest critics

@CherKell:  I just woke up and tried to check this forum.  At first glance, I instantly spotted the above pic you posted the "almost kiss" of SN & TH and my heart suddenly goes crazy.  LOL - so excited for tomorrow's episode!  Thanks for your hard work and dedication.