[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

3 hours for the ride of empress ki and everybody is a having a nervous breakdown here in the thread :))

maybe HJW should request a scene where SN wears a short shirt showing off her muscles as well :)
both of our king and emperor will faint on the spot lol and dangkise will take the sword from his side and stab himself from shock :))

thanks guys for all the pics and videos >:D<

both are holding SN's hand? nice so WY is acting jealous after all....good :)
and while they are holding her hand, why not play :))
ring a round the Rosy .....a pocket full of posies
ashes ashes...they all fall down...............yeah I'm afraid that they all might indeed fall down in the end :(
if a dangkise forced ewwy kiss happens I'll be recapping it as the yuk yuk scene came

Guest anjshin

My poor eyes are almost burnt from all the chemistry in the hand holding picture. Kudos to Wang Yoo for finally taking some action into expressing his love for SN!

On a side note: It's probably just me finding WY's wide-eyed expression slightly hilarious, especially after taking into account the context of the picture.

@yoonmi66 : you're not alone, i also observed that one from WY, it's not just that i'm a fan of him but what can i say, he's indeed magnificent. :D:D:D

Guest united06

Episode 13 graphics ~
image-F7BA_52B64977.jpg

image-A5FD_52B64977.jpg

image-0FE5_52B64977.jpg

image-39E8_52B64977.jpg

image-16ED_52B64977.jpg

image-2A33_52B64AA9.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Empress Gi English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7752-empress-gi-2013/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

missred123 said: Guys, It finally dawn on me. TH did not burn the letter to save SN. TH burn the letter to keep SN by his side. Why I said that?? In ep 16 TN look at SN at TH's door and ask her what is she doing there, as TN was about to get angry she remembered Dankisi's words that states SN has the letter she wrote, so she is to make no sudden move. So, if they knew the letter is destroyed, SN would feel the wrath of TN. Hmmmm.. :-?

I really feel sorry for them that scene where SN was talking with dangkise in ep16
you could see the cold air every time they talk
and SN's face, nose and eyes more than crying they were red from freezing
hope they don't get sick :(
they are wearing really thin layers of clothes for this kind of weather

Guest roshan90

yVoTxjq.jpghttp:4u6onQF.jpg

To even things out now It will be Wang Yoo's Turn I think!!
(But looking at the picture it feels like they both want Sungnyang to sit LOL)

Coffee is brewed and bandwidth is flowing as well.  Everyone ready to rock?  For all the new folks that joined us, remember to generously use the SPOILER TAG while the episode is airing and for posting massive amounts of pictures.  I am SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!  HIT IT! :X

WY is in his room drinking and remembering what SN said to TH about he not hearing him or seeing him and for him to lie back and rest.....he breaks the glass and hurts his hand
SN is Th's room tidying up his bed when he comes and covers her ears so she won't hear what he is saying to her
my net lagged sorry

Guest anjshin

ohoheli said: on standby now. :D

Edit: Please expect for late screencap. my stream site will start 15 mins after the original showing time
can you p.m me the streaming site,. thanks in advance. =))