[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

blossomz

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gudaeshipper

buddylove said: @gudaeshipper‌ ... woah... I can imagine it clearly ur idea... hehe... but they endorse health care product right? suzys for body care n seunggi oral care..

Guest tyn0220

@gudaeshipper: great!! You are really the writernim of the ff..it cannot be denied \m/

Your imagination is really good. But anyway,I love the "the faceshop cf version" you have shared..too much fluffiness are the best with our seungzy.Though I prefer the rated cf you have in mind that a bit too much to share >:) lol. (forgive my dark thoughts) ;)) ;)) :)>-

PS: Any cf would do as long as it seungzy..I will greatly appreciate it deeply [-O<

Guest Mojtaba Gh

Guest tyn0220

miss A Suzy to Throw the First Ball for L.A. Dodgers’ Ryu Hyun Jin

Miss A’s Suzy will be showing her support for major league baseball player Ryu Hyun Jin.
62531002.jpg

Suzy will be throwing the first ball for Los Angeles Dodgers versus Cincinnati Reds game on May 27 (UST).

Suzy was invited to throw the first ball by L.A. Dodgers due to her friendship with player Ryu Hyun Jin. The two appeared together cheering for L.A. Dodgers team in commercial video for brand MLB, which Suzy is currently promoting.

The invite has been gathering attention as Ryu Hyun Jin has previously stated that he would like to invite Suzy to throw the first ball at his game.

Photo credit: Newsen

Guest tyn0220

Twitter posts:

Indonesian Airens
@FromAirenIndo

[GFB Japanese DVD - Bonus Photo] Kang chi yaaaaa~ ♡ cr: kstyle via: tryp96 pic.twitter.com/rtPzLfSk6e

BkGsrC4CUAALdsA.jpg
:D:D 8-> 8->

Baebyfan
@BestwishtoSuzy

good night haha pic.twitter.com/tnTACPrUDJ

BkJe-ofCIAAcBn8.jpg
:x :x :x :x

Credits to the owner ;)

Guest tyn0220

Suzy twitter post:

@missA_suzy

MLB 수지앱 받고,
저랑 같이 LA 응원 가요-!
http://bit.ly/MGZG6j   
http://bit.ly/MGZG6j  pic.twitter.com/6YrcYCJeJj

BkI8AdjCAAAogD1.jpg:large

BkI8xC9CQAAl0P4.jpg:large

SUZY FANS UNITED ‏@DamnILoveSuzy  1h

[TRANS] @missA_suzy : Please download MLB application for support me!

Credits to the owner :D:D

@BaeSuzynata
BkZvljDCYAAdU6O.jpg

140405 This day I can't forget in my life ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ Suzy came to my country ㅠ ㅠ For me it is the first time that I meet her I have been waiting about 3 year I really want to meet her in person but now today I complete it ㅠ ㅠ While I'm waiting her from the airport, she not yet come but I just hear the airplane sound I scream so loud very very loud OMG my feeling, my heat I can't control it. About haft an hour later the car that Suzy was in start go, so I start also follow her car. Suzy sit at the left and min sit at the right, When my brother ride moto near the car then I see Min, min waved to me with her smile and I scream loudly that min. Then I tell my brother plz ride a moto at the left side, suddenly I see Suzy, Suzy is playing phone but I scream Suzy Suzy I waved to her then She saw me she wave me back with her pretty smile at the time I really want to get out of the moto to go to the car I'm losing myself I start crazy I always scream Suzy on the way that I follow her to the hotel, suddenly the sky start raining it mean Raining is congrats me that I can meet this wonderful girl. She even give a hand heart to everyone.Suzy is really friendly she always smile back to me. Her eyes contact when she did to me I nearly heart attack she looks at me with her 2 attractive eyes ㅠ ㅠ then wave to me again. Finally I arrive at the hotel at the same time with MissA too, Suzy came out from the car with her sun glasses, her skin no joke so bright, white like a milk her cute lip with her leg, her arm, her shake is killed me, I wave to her then she still wave to me again with her killing smile then I scream Suzy Suzy Suzy very very out then Suzy hear it, She start do cute that Suzy put down her head a bit, it mean she really hear my voice, Cuz my screaming have keep about 3 year already ㅋㅋㅋ
Now I know why this girl is in my heart, in everyone heart She is like angel. She has a great personality to other people like me as her fan. I swear Suzy is really natural She even not put a make up today but she show her pretty nose and lips OMG why it so so~~ perfect. This girl maybe I can't not forget her in my life. Suzy made my wonderful day ever. I love her so much ㅠ ㅠ Everyone if uh ace a chance to meet this girl u will know how a lucky u are

Lee Seunggi Filming YAS
BkYyavBCQAAPZY_.jpg
According to dclsg fans, it's filming near by Yeo Ui Do Park at noon.
A fan even got his autograph!
And then, filming team moved to Gangnam police office.
A fan said he/she saw the YAAS team filming in front of his/her house around 7 :20 p.m.[KST]
in Gangnam gu.Well, it seems they keep filming..at night.
A fan says they'll film until 1 a.m. near where he lives in Gangnam.

cr

q8e4.jpg

YAAS is currently filming in an alley somewhere in Samseong-dong (SeungGi’s own neighborhood! :P ), and a fan said they would be filming there until about 1am. They’ve been filming since noon, and they are pulling an all-nighter today.

You can’t see SeungGi in the picture because they are filming inside a car. A fan said he saw SeungGi briefly earlier when SeungGi went to the restroom, and he was wearing a gray Firstlook (jacket?).

A non-fan who lives in the area was told by his/her mom that YAAS was filming in front of their house. She heard people shouting; DaeGu was probably having an argument with SuSeon.

This person then went to check out the filming, and saw SeungGi sitting inside a car next to an actress (probably Go Ara), and they were reading some notebooks.

source: dclsg
  cr English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

Archived