♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to the last episode:  Did anybody notice young husband's muscles on his BRI on the second portion?  Did he purposely wear a sleeveless shirt to show off those muscles to the young wife?  Looking good, TaeMin.  Your new physique fits well with wife's new image - sexy without exerting any effort.

Idol sports - I remember NaEun participated in the hurdles too.  So behind that sweet soft image is also a strong athlete.  Both seem to be athletic too.  Saw TaeMin participate in another idol competition (Dream Team) and he was pretty good in the monkey bar.

EDIT:  Did the owner of the café where they were in the last episode say TaeMin was singing on his way to the restroom (toilet)?  Was he singing I'm In Love too?

ctrawberry said: (+1623,-120) Everyone should know by now the 2 are datingㅋㅋThese cute punksㅋㅋ Among all the men who appears in WGM with such a ripped apart cheekbones, there is no one else apart from Taemin. 
(+1346,-94) They are such a compatible item. Are they going to date even if it ends...?

(+1107,- 96) Just date the 2 of youㅋㅋSo compatible

(+683,- 51) ㅠㅠ Please slowly date in secret and let Dispatch (Korean famous "gssip" magazine where they always bust news of celebrity couple) takes paparazzi shots to inform us that you are actually passionately dating♥♥

(+504,- 21) Taemin-ssi's cheekbones has flown to the skyㅋㅋㅋ

Guest zingzing16

Anyone else has been repeating the song "I'm in love" throughout the weekend (and possibly till next Saturday) like me? Everytime I listen to the song and in my head, there'll be Taeun hugging each other in slow motion (only x10000000000000000 time slower). 

I know my post is kind of random but I really don't have much too say since others' posts have mostly sum up all my thoughts on the latest episode.
Just one more thing I have wanted to say for a while now: 
I'm really happy to be apart of this thread because the members seem to be very mature and justified in your judgments. Plus, you guys have always been so understanding and supportive of Taeun, I know that's obvious since the thread is all about showing the love for our couple but seriously, there hasn't been a single moment of doubt shown but mostly people here are worried about Taeun like they're family. I find that really sweet. Another thing is that this thread has more text than pictures, I love how members always focus on sharing their point of view, observations or insights rather than just pointless image-heavy stuffs. I want to say Thank you to all the people who have been making huge contributions, esp. @ctrawberry (You're an angel!) 

Guest pinkladydragon

Wheww, finally breathing through my two nostrils. I fimally understood what they are saying :D , as always it left me speechless. We'll have another week to do some sleuthing haha...it was fun with key and eunji too. Naeun really wanted to do best of her performance since it was the gift gift she thought she can give, though it didnt end up the way she wanted to, those tears are for SINCERITY. Hoot, hoot, go girl you have unnies here to support you! :D

Pardon me, if my opinion had created a lil stir. It's just a sharing thought. Honestly, it isnt for comparing Taeun with other couples but "some of their interactions" sometimes remind me of past couple (Taeun make me feeling nostalgic). Their kind of interactions (if I put it into sentences) like "when we (Taeun) are together, you (Taemin/Naeun) will bring out the best of me (Taemin/Naeun)" or with another point of view (fan's POV), "OMG! You (Taeun) are freaking adorable, please just date for real already xD".   These nostalgic feelings come through again on me as Taeun had put a love spell on this noona's weak heart to follow them, the indications such as keeps pressing refresh buttons and lurking on Taeun's soompi thread, giving like buttons to anything good related to Taeun everywhere, try to streaming online every saturday although didnt understand what are they talking about, strangely keeps smiling (fangirling mode ON) when watching raw version, have an urge to rape replay button and watching the newest episode especially the best part again and again and again, re-watching their older episodes, checking any video or past variety show related to Shinee and A Pink, patiently wait until ctrawberry gives recap about their conversation, and catch up spazzing comment which can jump to a couple of pages on friday until sunday. (Last, but not least praying saturday come faster, wanting to burn down MBC's building if Taeun's part were short or MBC cut them on the best moment, hoping MBC will leak unseen cut of Taeun, and knowing good footage for future episode).
And yes, Taeun is charming on its way because different persons would create a different love story, too. But, this couple had caught me off guard with their innocent love, unexpected interesting personality, and I willingly join their roller-coaster ride (I mean the WGM's weekly episode) till the end. ;)
and really happy when read this :Dmyirishspring86 said: Eng Sub is out!!!! http://www.kshownow.net/2013/08/we-got-married-episode-184-english-subs.html 

@ctrawberry - I wanted to reply to your post about being away for a week but couldn't find that post anywhere - this thread moves so fast (like a bullet train in Japan).

Anyway - go if you have to.  My daughter nudged me so much about visiting her in New York and it took me months to decide if I should go or not.  I regretted that I decided too late - it cost me a lot of money.  The more you stall, the more problem you encounter.  Part of my undecisive attitude was TaEun, of course, even tho' internet is available and laptops are accessible in the East Coast.

TaMin being touchy in the last episode.  That's because he's got the confidence and he's comfy.  But, for somebody who has a gentleman's manners, he's still worried that his actions or his words might be understood.  We may see some skinship every now and then  but very subtle.  And let us not expect too much,  especially from NaEun -  the girl just shed some shy image - for  her husband - and I'm sure there's a lot more she can show (as per the love book of Key - where it shows she is a passionate female).

Guest pinkladydragon

GIRRLLLLSSS!,,, the double date was filmed AFTER the dorm visit, hence the couple case. Mentioned on part 5 :D

Guest skyeuphoria

reminihope said: @aggr
Okay..dont worry. So I tried to make it more obvious and hopefully people know what I'm talking about haha...Sorry for the poor editing because I used the online photoshop..which is very limited you know...
Before...dry

After...wet

I really like how our thread maintains the positive vibes.This thread is very precious since it contains the HEART of those who are supporting Taemin and Naeun. 
Our thoughts may sometimes differ but what matters is that there's acceptance,encouragement, being open and willingness to listen towards one another. We may not see each other physically but for the love of our couple we are here as one. Cheers to all the TAEUNIANS!!!!!

Once again,kshow did a good job for subbing the captions. After I downloaded it, I just thought of making a timetable as to when each episodes were shown.
Date                                                  Episode April 27                                                   1May 4                                                     2May 11                                                   3May 18                                                   4May 25                                                   5June 1                                                    6June 8                                                    7June 15                                                  8June 22                                                  9June 29                                                 10July 6                                                    11July 13                                                  12July 20                                                   13July 27                                                   14August 3                                                15August 10                                               16August 17                                               17August 24                                               18

P.S: I can't stop laughing in the "fart scene" :)) LOL at APINK's reaction =))

Watching NaEun's surprise birthday gift to TaeMin was more touching with the subbed version.  The emotions these two feel for each other is too obvious. 

and yes, KShowNow did a good job subbing this episode.

I like Key's admiring words for Jung EunJi - I think he really is a fan of hers.  I like the conversation the two Shinee members are having.

It was funny how TaeMin, instead of talking about Key, is more interested on finding out more about his wife's feelings about their relationship.  I won't be surprised if one of these days, we find out from APink members that TaeMin had been interviewing them - individually.

EunJi said Onew has a good voice - she didn't say she likes him.  So, Key might have a chance.  They would probably be a disaster together.  EunJi has a real bright personality (I especially like her eyes).  I just want both of them, being both lively, to make some plans on getting our couple even closer than they are.

This week's episode was so good, we finally get to see more of Naeun's sincere feelings.  :DNobody can deny the fact that they like each other a LOT! I hope they'll last a long long time from now

I've been really inspired by these two lately so I composed a ''Taeun Theme'' for them haha :D
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"First Love [Taeun Theme](Piano ver )

Does the theme fit them well? let me know what you think :)

Moker_B said: This week's episode was so good, we finally get to see more of Naeun's sincere feelings.  :DNobody can deny the fact that they like each other a LOT! I hope they'll last a long long time from now

I've been really inspired by these two lately so I composed a ''Taeun Theme'' for them haha :D
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"First Love [Taeun Theme](Piano ver )

Moker_B said: This week's episode was so good, we finally get to see more of Naeun's sincere feelings.  :DNobody can deny the fact that they like each other a LOT! I hope they'll last a long long time from now

Guest azskaazz

Moker_B said:

This week's episode was so good, we finally get to see more of Naeun's sincere feelings.

Nobody can deny the fact that they like each other a LOT! I hope they'll last a long long time from now

I've been really inspired by these two lately so I composed a ''Taeun Theme'' for them haha

First Love [Taeun Theme](Piano ver )

Does the theme fit them well? let me know what you think

Guest lucky120593

@Moker_B that was beautiful! u really composed that urself?? wow.. ur really talented!! I fail completely when it comes to composing..

Thanks for sharing it with us here :)

Archived