NONONO

I DON'T KNOW

BUBIBU

ctto

130825 Taemin's Skechers Polariod:1150256_694055623957503_1272889485_n.jpg
ctto
130824 SHINEE @ A-NATION JAPAN:1231665_555113664536849_1712832348_n.jpg
ctto

@iheartpink2day: That pic was taken from the practice room wherein APINK was preparing a performance for their upcoming "Panda Tier 1" Inauguration Ceremony on August 31,2013 :)

Guest rene wei

Naeun is really a sweet girl to have put in so much effort for an event for TaeminFrom the very beginning of the show we have seen her pushing herself to show a more affection side for Taemin I remeber an episode from when they move into their house, Eunji wrote a letter for Taemin about Naeun, Eunji wrote that when Naeun is serious in something, she gives in all her best and now we have really seen it. She worked hard just to cook a meal because Taemin say he love Galbiji, she work hard to have a close eye contact with Taemin for photoshoot, she initiate to give Taemin her number, to now, she learn guitar to sing for Taemin and also initiate a hug for himEach episode i seems to discover a new Nauen which in the past she can no possibly do it. And who shall we thanks this for? Lee Taemin!!! 

Guest rosesecreto

Hahahaha, this WGM parody is hilarious. Out of topic for a while. Have you guys watched this? LOL But I don't understand at all what are they saying about T_T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=43uaHN0nggY

Guest Pororo Roro

pinkladydragon said: Girls, when the cam was on naeun, and taemin was asking her why she's crying, it looked like she was just cool playing with her palm, but i believe she was actually pinching herself to stop from crying.

Guest candiinoodles

viyra said:

If last week’s episode was full of laughter, this week is full of sweetness.  The time spent by TaEun together is so precious – not only to them but to us the viewers as well.  There is no doubt, these two are eventually discovering the meaning of affection.  I wanted to say ‘love’ is not involved yet but seems like NaEun has already mentioned it.  I want to hear TaeMin say it someday.

TaeMin did a good job by playing/joking around with the rest of the members of APink.  Like what @ctrawberry said, it is important for a bf/husband to get the affection of the in-laws first, especially so in some Asian countries.   It is so pleasant to see TaeMin almost shedding off his image as a sunbae idol to the APink idols to the extent of joking about some things that to some are too personal – like farting.  And I like that the girls didn’t try to overact or act cute in front of  TaeMin.   They all looked like disciplined kids seated calmly in front of a visitor.

TaeMin trying to act tough in front of NaEun – bcoz NaEun is attracted to tough/bad guys.  TaeMin-ssi, NaEun already knows what kind of a person you are, that is why she is drawn to you – you are a kind, caring and honest person.  I saw that disappointed look on NaEun’s face when he first ask for her phone.  Even the MC’s comments were like ‘TaeMin’s attitude seems weird – trying to be a bad guy’.   I guess if I were in NaEun’s shoes, I would give the guy a killing stare and walk off.  But NaEun is nice, forgiving and smart – she’s probably thinking there’s something behind the change in attitude of her young husband.  And being mean is not the real TaeMin.  And sure enough, TaeMin noticed her gloomy face and gave up.  He can’t hurt her feelings, he knows – she might cry.

The song:  TaeMin’s reaction immediately upon hearing the first line of the song – like a big thrust to his chest.  He knew the song, in fact he played it on the piano when they moved to their house, and he knew she changed the lyrics.  He was moved, not only by her gift song, but by the lyrics of the song which she obviously wanted to convey to him, and the tears that came with it.  The way she looked at him when she started singing 'I'm in love, I fall in love' - that must have really melted TaeMin's heart.  That is pure sincerity that TaeMin witnessed.  TaeMin must be thinking – ‘is this really NaEun?’  And yes @skyeuphoria – TaeMin is probably saying ‘our NaEun has changed’.  He can’t seem to believe what was happening.   You can tell he was listening intensely to the second part of her song (after ‘I fall in love’) –which is an affirmation of her decision to commit herself.  TaeMin is one lucky guy.

TaeMin must have knocked so hard on the door of that heart that is closed that the impenetrable owner of that heart decided to open it and walk out herself.

You all know I’ll be back, right?  I am not done.  Are you all bored yet?

@reminihope: wow thank you so much  :))  so kind of you   :D
but i think that Taemin's right eye, but from the way we see it from the screen it's on our left side :)
btw thank you so much,if not because of that picture i wont notice it 
:)
@verona: i dont know why i cant see your pictures
:(
i bet Taemin watching all those videos of Apink maybe with Key  :x =))

Guest pinkladydragon

Dont sleep yet girls its past midnight last week they posted the subbed vids past 12am in kshow...i'll wait for it :D

Once and for all, NAEUN DID NOT CHANGE THE LYRICS~she sang Narsha's version of I'm in love!sorry to use caps and coloured and bigger text. I am lazy to reply one by one heh.  :D
@viyra am not frustrated~ just lazy to add one by one. But you did reminded me one thing. The version she is singing. Maybe that's why people got confused. Thanks!

wenoevol

said:

ctrawberry

said: And is it time for us to have our fandom name?? 

Guest candiinoodles

rosesecreto said: Hahahaha, this WGM parody is hilarious. Out of topic for a while. Have you guys watched this? LOL But I don't understand at all what are they saying about T_T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=43uaHN0nggY

Guest reminihope

A Japanese fan who decoded Naeun's lockscreen......and the fan thinks it's a letter 'N' from Naeun's name haha~
8b9934c4jw1e7zc789umdj20rs17t77w.jpgvia taemyungsoo

@ctrawberry - I can understand your frustration - however, we can't blame anybody by assuming so because of different translations - even from when Ra.D was singing it.

I think I have to have a date with an old-time Korean friend.  Time for me and her to have k-bbq - my treat since I am having a hard time with my Korean assignments anyway.

TaEun is beyond compare - no one has ever come to WGM before like them.  Why?  TaeMin and NaEun are the only participants who NEVER had ANY encounter with the opposite sex (except for TaeMin who bragged about his grade school days - hahahaha).  Both didn't have experience in a relationship.  So it  is unfair to compare them with any other couples.  The circumstances, probably, but their demeanor, NO.  I can name a lot of participants who were really ACTING OUT/ACTED OUT their roles while in WGM but I won't say it out loud. 

Scripted again?  This really is tiring to read - however, I will ignore it since a lot of the members here have already agreed on us not dwelling into this kind of issue.

Back to the last episode:

The HUG:  I already said something about TaeMin hug after NaEun song.  The sweetest scene.

NaEun's hug:  Did anybody wonder why it took TaeMin a few seconds before he reacted to NaEun's hug?  I did. 

Since his  eyes were closed, he probably wasn't' sure  who was the person getting so close to his body - until he smelled her scent  - or the NaEun smell,  as he calls it.  He wanted that hug to last a few more seconds but NaEun pulled back.  A good hug from NaEun - she not  only put her hands on the back of his shoulder but she also leaned her head a little. 

NaEun BRI - she prepared a gift even not  knowing  when she will see him - so thoughtful.  She does care for him. 

Kang Sora on LeeTeuk's birthday - I know we won't be able to celebrate together for his birthday as he will be celebrating with parents, members, etc. but I am happy that I am the first person he'll celebrate his birthday with.[spoiler./]

Guest Pororo Roro

se7enbigbang said: According to a-pink.net   APink will join 2013 Idol Athletics Championship which will be held at 3rd September.Do u guys get any info ab Shinee will atend this also?I really hope that they ll appear together in the public, b4 the fans like this.

Archived