♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nashawols - where's the link, dear?  or am I getting as innocent as our couple not knowing which button to push.

BTW - want to comment first on our couple's toes (odd, right?)  I just happen to notice - why on earth do they have to have similar feet also?  Look at TaeMin's pic on a bike with other Shinee members - he's wearing sandals so his toes are exposed - now look at NaEun's in the pic posted by @shennlynn (thank you dear).  Aren't they the same?  Isn't there anything about these two that are not similar?

now back to the subbed vid - I still don't know how to click it - unless it is in YT.

@jackal30 - awesome!!

@nashawols @ctrawberry - THANK YOU!!

Guest nashawols

viyra said:

@nashawols - where's the link, dear?  or am I getting as innocent as our couple not knowing which button to push.

BTW - want to comment first on our couple's toes (odd, right?)  I just happen to notice - why on earth do they have to have similar feet also?  Look at TaeMin's pic on a bike with other Shinee members - he's wearing sandals so his toes are exposed - now look at NaEun's in the pic posted by @shennlynn (thank you dear).  Aren't they the same?  Isn't there anything about these two that are not similar?

now back to the subbed vid - I still don't know how to click it - unless it is in YT.

@jackal30 - awesome!!

Awesome love test!  Even tho' their selections were different, the meaning were both pointed towards them. 

NaEun - if she expresses more or reach more some more (than what she has shown so far), TaeMin would like her more.  You did well NaEun by slowly showing your husband how much you care about him by learning how to cook.

TaeMin - exactly what he was doing; going with the flow and doing it naturally.  I like it when he mentioned letting his pride down.  You did the right thing, TaeMin-ssi - and everything just went perfect.

The hyungs were right - no development (as of the date of this recording) because they were both waiting on each other to make the move.

Since this was filmed way back in June, we all have witnessed what kind of development these two have.

I think TaeMin was surprised with the result of NaEun's selection.  hahaha - NaEun seems like more aggressive when she gets in the mood. 

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE HARDWORK!!!!

Guest reminihope

shennlynn

said:

APink Naeun for ARENA HOMME+

© kor_celebrities

Here is the article and Taemin is somehow mentioned in it..

에이핑크 손나은, 레이스 시스루룩 '순백의 섹시미'

걸그룹 에이핑크의 손나은이 청순함과 세시미를 동시에 발산하며 반전 매력을 드러냈다.

손나은은 최근 남성패션지 ‘아레나옴므플러스’와 함께 화보 촬영을 진행했다. 공개된 화보 속 손나은은 시스루 레이스 셔츠와 카멜 컬러의 니트 베스트를 매치해 섹시하면서도 소녀다운 청순미를 드러냈다.

또 다른 화보 속 손나은은 화이트 셔트와 쇼츠를 입고 성숙한 면모를 과시하기도 했다. 현재 MBC 예능프로그램 ‘우리 결혼했어요’에서 그룹 샤이니의 태민과 가상 부부 호흡을 맞추고 있는 손나은은 “카메라 꺼지면 계속 이야기하고 화장을 고치는 등 모든 것이 자연스럽다”고 전했다.

또한 손나은은 “연애와 연예 중에서는 ‘연예’를 택하겠다”며 “사랑도 중요하지만 그보다 나 자신이 더 중요하다고 생각한다. 결혼은 인생에서 무언가를 성취하고 난 후 생각하고 싶다”고 소신으르 밝히기도 했다.

한편 청순한 소녀와 성숙한 여인의 사이를 넘나든 손나은의 화보는 ‘아레나옴므플러스’ 9월호를 통해 공개된다.

she mentioned something like they talk even when off cam..and if she would choose between love and entertainment she would choose love..but im not sure abt this...im sure our resident translating angel @ctrawberry can translate this for us :))) hehe

Guest reminihope

I know it's been a long while since I last posted anything here, just wanna apologise by showing another unseen pic from the pictorial shooting  :)>-
1ldh986.jpg

cr Timoball

I'd been occupied with work recently, so that's why can't make it to soompi as often as I was...but I must say I'm very impressed to see all the new members joining and the contributions you all made =D> Like your eng subs as well @ctrawberry, so you finally decided with that name? XD

TaeMin's charm - he is able to achieve what he is supposed to by just going with his feelings - and not even aware of it.  The guy really is doing a good job.  I don't  think he is getting a lot of coaching from the 4 hyungs as he has never mentioned anything about them lately.  Unlike on their first meeting when he opened the door for NaEun to get in the car, he said his manager told him about 'manners', like opening the car door for her, the seatbelt, etc.  Then when they were on their MyeongDong date, he also mentioned something about his hyungs telling him which side the girl should be when walking on the streets with the boy.

Other than Manager Yang YunHo (he even have the same name as my DBSK bias) suggestions and advice, the other hyungs were never mentioned.

This week's episode?  Probably start off where they left off at the girls' dorm - they need to clarify to their brother-in-law they were playing with him (and they failed); then the changing of the phone cases (sounds like changing of the guards that I watched when I was in Korea) then to the café.  They would probably end the episode with the start of the double date.

So - when are they going to find out what their prize is?  Would WGM send them off as soon as the prize is revealed?  I don't know how far Saipan or Guam is from Korea.  All I know is from LA to Korea is 11 hours, same as LA to Japan.  LA to Hawaii, which is probably closer to Saipan is 5 hours.  So, we don't want our kids to spend most of their time travelling (unless they put a camera on the plane like TeukSora and Carame Couple) then spend only 1D1N at the location.  Aahhh!!! I'll worry about it when it happens.  SORRY - just went almost OT for a while here.

Just want to add - not so OT - other Shinee members will be busy, i.e., Key with a musical; Onew with a sitcom; MinHo with a new drama (don't know about JongHyun) - so nothing to worry about TaeMin.  He will continue to be with WGM.

And - I just realized how hard-working young husband is.  In the Japan episode, he was working double-time at times.  Filming WGM and doing the concert.  Amazing!!!

@reminihope - good to see you again!! 

EDIT:  I just found out - Seoul to Saipan is only 3 hours - it's like going towards the Philippine Island.  I remember LeeTeuk went there after SM Town NY to scuba dive with Donghae.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"130818_Taemin_Kobehttp://youtu.be/IkxPARMoxs0
http://youtu.be/oPKPS6DsSug
ctto

Guest taeunbracelet

^I thought this next episode will show taeun at a cafe/restaurant or something?
I need a lot of catching up to do omg I just noticed that there are unseen wgm scenes released by mbc.I'm gonna watch them now.

viyra said:

TaeMin's charm - he is able to achieve what he is supposed to by just going with his feelings - and not even aware of it.  The guy really is doing a good job.  I don't  think he is getting a lot of coaching from the 4 hyungs as he has never mentioned anything about them lately.  Unlike on their first meeting when he opened the door for NaEun to get in the car, he said his manager told him about 'manners', like opening the car door for her, the seatbelt, etc.  Then when they were on their MyeongDong date, he also mentioned something about his hyungs telling him which side the girl should be when walking on the streets with the boy.

Other than Manager Yang YunHo (he even have the same name as my DBSK bias) suggestions and advice, the other hyungs were never mentioned.

This week's episode?  Probably start off where they left off at the girls' dorm - they need to clarify to their brother-in-law they were playing with him (and they failed); then the changing of the phone cases (sounds like changing of the guards that I watched when I was in Korea) then to the café.  They would probably end the episode with the start of the double date.

So - when are they going to find out what their prize is?  Would WGM send them off as soon as the prize is revealed?  I don't know how far Saipan or Guam is from Korea.  All I know is from LA to Korea is 11 hours, same as LA to Japan.  LA to Hawaii, which is probably closer to Saipan is 5 hours.  So, we don't want our kids to spend most of their time travelling (unless they put a camera on the plane like TeukSora and Carame Couple) then spend only 1D1N at the location.  Aahhh!!! I'll worry about it when it happens.  SORRY - just went almost OT for a while here.

Just want to add - not so OT - other Shinee members will be busy, i.e., Key with a musical; Onew with a sitcom; MinHo with a new drama (don't know about JongHyun) - so nothing to worry about TaeMin.  He will continue to be with WGM.

And - I just realized how hard-working young husband is.  In the Japan episode, he was working double-time at times.  Filming WGM and doing the concert.  Amazing!!!

@reminihope - good to see you again!! 

EDIT:  I just found out - Seoul to Saipan is only 3 hours - it's like going towards the Philippine Island.  I remember LeeTeuk went there after SM Town NY to scuba dive with Donghae.

Hello Everyone!
This week has been a very exciting for us Taeunians. For me it started it all when I(finally) watched it live on stream last saturday, though a storm was ominously apparent in our town, but it didn't wave my shipping heart at that time (shamelessly so :\"> ).  And on this week, too many unseen clips were released and photos also! So what a shipping heart can ask for more? Yeah, I admit, I'm a bit greedy when it comes to our couple! More airtime! That i wish! :) .
And then my mom who always tell me that TaeMin was a bit on a feminine side suddenly told me that it looks like the two (Taemin and Naeun) were a real thing. Knowing my mom who's not a fan of WGM or Kpop Idols(but watch Kdrama from time to time)  commented on that! My heart literally skip a beat! And after that convo with my mom, I do not have any problem with her whenever I watch Taeun clips in front of her (talking about influence ;)) )
Am I not a lucky noona^^ guess I am! 
SHOOT! double posting sorry guys! I'm in panic mode now, i need to delete the other one!

Archived