♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the 'edit' button is giving us all some problems (been like this in the last few days), I need to edit my post above.

it should read 'naked' phone - without the word 'case' next to it (oppsss - I was able to edit it anyway).  But that is still my guessThat's what  happens when half your brain is in dreamland and the other  half here in TaEun thread.

here's my post on page 273 - I guess I was right, except the double-date might be a bit longer than what I thought -

This week's episode?  Probably start off where they left off at the girls' dorm - they need to clarify to their brother-in-law they were playing with him (and they failed); then the changing of the phone cases (sounds like changing of the guards that I watched when I was in Korea) then to the café.  They would probably end the episode with the start of the double date.

- or they would probably cut dorm scene a bit and head to the café.  The changing of the phone case is what I am most anxious about. 

I just woke up and I want to sleep again so it will be Saturday morning when I wake up.  yayyy!! This  TaEun thing is making me crazy.   :-O

Guest nashawols

MORE.
Sorry for the late guyssss.My internet was.. acting a little weird -.-
HERE IT IS

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; line-height: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[ENG SUB] Taemin ❤ Naeun's gwiyomi dance (Un-broadcast)

Guest pinkbunnie06

Hello guys! I'm been a silent lurker since page 1 :))  and now I finally decided to have an account here! Yey :)) I'm a shawol BTW as well I'm also an APINK fan since we do coverdance with their songs <3

My twins is an ultimate taemin fan but when I ask her if she hates Naeun she told me "No! Taemin and Naeun are compatible! I like Naeun unnie! :) I'll support them!" :x

I'm really excited for tomorrow's episode! ^^

Here is our delusional fan edit! LOL can Taemin and Naeun will pose like this? XD

sQrEDhz.png?1

Guest Thea Mae Estales

i made the right thing to cancel all my activities tomorrow and stretch my schedule today. :Dtomorrow's episode will be fun to watch :D
tumblr_inline_mrh9fnM6uL1qc9lhz.gifand my adam agrees :)>-

viyra said:

I am not fully awake so I will make one wild guess. 

Since TaeMin already got some confidence from NaEun, it wouldn't be the 'Choiza case' or anything that would make him jealous.

My guess - she purposely made him see her 'naked' phone case since she will give him the new one.

Now I have to go back to sleep.

It's 2:55 in the morning here and I have to share this videos with you guys! I thought I will finally hit the sack at 12mn when I realized I need to watch one more Taeun clip from YT, and guess what I have found??? Though this might be seen by many of you, I will share it again for the benefit of some who haven't seen this yet....

this is the first FMV I've watch and I've been watching this for the nth time! I love how they put all together, the quotes, the clips, and the song!  Definitely the one who made this fmv is also a HARDCORE Taeun shipper! :)
And this are their other fmvs that i like.. and whoever you are @girlnamediandra I want to be your friend!! :))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gby72j4U5z4

Hope you'll fall in love all over again with this clips! 
Morning everyone!!! 
PS: FULL FMV CREDITS: @girlnamediandra / DIANDRAVIDEO 2.0 @ YT
@viyra thank you so much for the info, ikr! she is so damn good that she should be hired somewhere for her great work! my favorite is the first one, and ALL this video made me sooo emotional, I'm afraid that if something goes wrong with our couple (AND I REALLY HOPE NOT!) I might be very sad and heartbroken^^

@renee_rose - the owner of the FMVs is a member of this thread - username is @girlnamediandra and she really does a good job making those fanvids.  wish I can be like her. 

The last one is beautiful - but sad.  Oh - they are all beautiful!

Guest Pororo Roro

focus on 3.41-3.42

naeun wearing silver bracelet like taemin... it has a cross, in video..it is x very clear but still can spot a cross

Guest skyeuphoria

Hi, I don't know if this was shared before but it's an article about Naeun where she talks about WGM.
A Pink's Son Naeun Talks to SHINee's Taemin Off Camera Too?
MBC "We Got Married" stars Son Naeun and SHINee's Taemin talk to each other even when they're not filming.

A Pink's Son Naeun recently had a photo shoot with ARENA (a men's magazine) for the upcoming September issue. During the photo shoot Son Naeun revealed, "Taemin and I talk on and off camera. Unless the staff calls us to fix our make-up, we continue talking to each other. Everything is very natural between us."
She continued, "More than love, it's entertainment. Love is important, but I consider myself to be more important than love. I want to pursue love after I've made something of myself."
In her photo shoot Son Naeun showed off her girly charm in some photos, and gave off a more mature vibe in others. In one of the photos she is wearing a see through lace shirt paired with a caramel knit vest. In another she is dressed in white, styled to look poised and mature.
From: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/38757/20130823/a-pink-son-naeun-talks-to-shinee-taemin-off-camera.htm

Archived