♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

I'm home from work! 
SHINee and APink in one event! Kyaaaa! Taeun moment please [-O<I believe Taemin is now drooling over those photos. I wanna know his thoughts about those pics. Hehehehe!
Btw, when will MBC air the birthday episode? Double date will air this week. Heol! I want to know how the couple change their phone case. Gaaaah! These two is troubling my mind. 
tumblr_mrx8bxf82v1rvf2eqo7_r1_250.gif tumblr_mrx8bxf82v1rvf2eqo3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mrx8bxf82v1rvf2eqo6_250.gif tumblr_mrx8bxf82v1rvf2eqo4_250.gif
tumblr_mrx8bxf82v1rvf2eqo2_250.gif tumblr_mrx8bxf82v1rvf2eqo1_250.gif
ccto
Misconception of Us fansign
BSRPbyNCYAAEGRO.jpg

BSRPkSECcAAMm2i.jpg

BSRPoOQCMAAr5Df.jpg

BSRObiGCAAAzR0A.png

BSROcpoCIAALNUT.jpg

PICTURES GALORE! ctto ^^

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pinkladydragon

Wow these pics are daebak!!! Btw, is there an english sub for this vid? I belive there are 2 of these where onew and key were talking with taemin right after receiving the wgm card. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OufpdujuGSM&feature=related

Hai guys!!!
I am back!! :)I saw a lot of new members here..hai hai new taeunians!!I still remember when I started follow this thread, it was only 2 pages!But look how far we come now!Almost 300 pages!!
I am off for about a months already!I was busy with my wedding and family around!My wedding was really a most wonderful day in my life!I stil remember how nervous I was when I was waiting for my bf to pick me up and went to the church! Thanks God my Taeun feels didnt follow me until church so I can concentrate with the ceremony..hahahaEverthing was happen so fast and it was also a busy day for us..Thankfully we went for 2 days in hotel and I can watch Taeun cuts with my mobile!Ofc I cant spazz with u guys for a month but I always look this thread everyday on my mobile..Then my parents and my sister come visit us and we went around Netherland, Paris also Belgium..So finally I have time now to write a post here after they went back home last Monday!I am really happy to back and spazz again with you guys!
About our Taeun couple,I can only spazz about last week episode,else my post will be so long! :)I was really shock to know that Taemin has this courage to visit Naeun's dorm..He is indeed so manly to prove to Naeun that he will do anything to see her!The reaction of other Apink member also seem so realistic to me..I can imagine how shock they are that their senior visit them when they are not ready!Taemin finally can feel how Naeun's bed is..He cant resist that flying cheekbones of him..hahahaNaeun looks so pretty and sexy lately..Esp in the new preview of Homme magazine..those pictures are gorgeous!!!No wonder Taemin fall in love with her!Most of people said Naeun looks even prettier in real life..so I cant imagine how pretty she is actually..
For this week preview, I think MBC will troll us again like what they did when they give preview about EXO event..I dont think they will give the double date this week..I want to see their date in BBQ cafe and how they changed the couple phone case!And I am also curious what the gift that Naeun give to Taemin for his bday..If only WGM aired 2 times a week...We dont need to wait this long! :(
I miss Apink performance!Hope they will have their comeback soon!They say they will come back with cool image..so I am so curious about it!Acube need to release U You mv asap...They have the teaser of U You in their youtube channel why they didnt release it yet??
2 days to go guys!Hope MBC will give us another daebak episode this week!Thank you for everyone who work hard to keep the update of our Taeun..Also everyone who translate everything in English!I wish I can help you also,but I cant speak Korean..I can only give my big hug to you angels!xxx

Guest icetalmint

SHINee at JAP MAG "SMART" 
H1y1Bfz.jpg
TF3kT0i.jpg

SHINee at JAP MAG "RAY"
W3yGcs0.jpg

pnQxWJy.jpg

SHINee at JAP MAG " CAM CAM"
1H6aGif.jpg

ayb1IO6.jpg

HeLI27O.jpg

LxYeaM4.jpg

(HQ Scan) SHINee at JAP MAG "CUTIE" September issueUJdtkJ0.jpgub2mSNb.jpg
rBTDdCw.jpg

aEe11S5.jpg

FsRD408.jpg

Guest lucky120593

HELLO GUYS!! HELLO!!!  God, I feel like it's been ages since I last posted something here! I don't even know if u guys remember me! LOL.. but its okay,what's important is that I remember u guys, and I miss u guys and this thread a lot!!
U guys move so FAST!! I can barely catch up! tumblr_m3vijkyvs81r4zr2vo1_500.gif
tumblr_inline_mggzaflnvx1qlloc7.gif

But still, Its totally understandable.. with all the unseen clips being released, who wouldn't go ballistic right?? I was totally fangirling to the max when I saw the clips.. They are so adorable! love u MBC :)
And also.. A BIG THANKS TO @ctrawberry and @nashawols for subbing the vids for us.. please know that your hard works are greatly appreciated! you guys are simply the best!tumblr_mrqxz9jTs41s45tumo1_250.gif
I see a lot of new faces here! Welcome people!! and to @barbaradwi Welcome back!!!
To all Taeunians, keep up the great work!! U guys are the pillars of this thread! U don't know how much I love to read all the updates and insightful posts here.. I admit I'm kinda useless, I contributed nothing to this thread..I only know how to spazz..and then gone MIA..and then pops back out of nowhere.. MIANHE..tumblr_mbsu45WcAc1rx2a30.gif

See u guys this Saturday my fellow Taeunians!! Lets spazz together.. okay!! like I said, Spazzing is my forte.. LOL,, ANNYEONG URIE CHINGU!! SEE U NEXT TIME!Funny-gif-bears-waving-saying-goodbye.giFunny-gif-bears-waving-saying-goodbye.giFunny-gif-bears-waving-saying-goodbye.gi

The above gifs is just too cute! ONE is NOT ENOUGH! LOL

@ThuyHuynh: The first thing that caught my attention was the caption "Guilty Pleasure"  =)) Forgive me,my mind got wild while thinking about                                Taemin staring at this pic! :))                                          She's indeed a Goddess! Innocent and pure looking girl with oozing sexiness  :D                      

Guest Thuy Huynh

1150267_615400471815834_1989118365_n.jpg

{Notice!} (FANACC) 130822 Taemin - MOU 1st Fansign at Yeongdeung Times Square

---จริงๆสิ่งที่แทมินกลัวว่าจะทำหลุดออกมา สังเกตจากภาพค่ะ!!! ถ้าไม่รักกันจริงมองไม่เห็นนะเนี้ย 

Fan:u look so good in white shirt.
Taemin said like baby: actually i'm afraid of spilling something..need to be careful 
(said he almost did on his way)
cerdit as jujugal

(แปล) แฟนคลับ: คุณดูดีในเชิ้ตขาวนะคะ 
แทมิน: จริงๆผมกลัวอะไรบางอย่างจะหลุดล้นออกมา ต้องระวังมากๆครับ 
(แทมบอกว่าเขาเกือบจะทำเสื้อ? หลุดก่อนหน้านี้)
เครดิต ddarkdivinity

(FANCAM) http://youtu.be/Q7E-HpcdpPg
© credit hee ki

* The worst attire TaeMin ever wore - yahhhh!!  black and white is okay but the way it was coordinated was too flat.  Trying to represent TaEun colors - as TaeMin in black and NaEun in white?  One of them could have been in prints or stipes or whatever.  Still - hurts my eyes!

@barbaradwi - welcome back - you are now a married woman - and if you continue to watch TaEun couple, your married life will be as cute and sweet as theirs.

Good things happening to young wife - CFs coming one after another.  That's why I keep mentioning this couple reminds me of TeukSora is because the events that happened when TeukSora while in WGM and after, almost mirrors what's happening to TaEun.  Although Kang Sora was already in the entertainment industry when she joined WGM, her career picked-up when she did it with LeeTeuk.  She's been in CFs and MVs and magazine spreads a lot.  I now see the same thing happening to NaEun, aside from,  of course, she has exceptional features that are quite noticeable.

Just like what Jung EunJi said after MC MiSun mentioned her date with Key - 'good things are happening - thanks to NaEun'.  And I am glad she mentioned that - and I am glad she is appreciative.  NaEun being scouted for WGM with TaeMin coinciding with APink come back made a lot of difference.  EunJi was recently featured in Barefoot Friends,  Yoon Bomi in an MV with K-Hunter and now NaEun's CFs.  To be honest,  I really don't know who APink is when she was first casted in WGM - and not  even a fan of Shinee.  But things changed - thanks to  WGM.

TaeMin-ssi - better keep your eyes on your wife's surroundings.  There definitely will be a lot of competition after these spreads in the magazine.  You are one lucky guy - I'm sure your hyungs are the most envious right now.

BTW - the translation while TaeMin's manager was talking to APink manager on the phone said 'Yang YunHo' so I assumed that's his name - although I heard TaeMin mentioned it as MinOh hyung.  Let's me just refer to him as Shinee manager - like he calls himself.

Sexy - cute - innocent - the same description NaEun has as her ideal type for a man. 

Guest Taemin Naeun

Thuy Huynh said:

{Notice!} (FANACC) 130822 Taemin - MOU 1st Fansign at Yeongdeung Times Square

---จริงๆสิ่งที่แทมินกลัวว่าจะทำหลุดออกมา สังเกตจากภาพค่ะ!!! ถ้าไม่รักกันจริงมองไม่เห็นนะเนี้ย 

Fan:u look so good in white shirt.
Taemin said like baby: actually i'm afraid of spilling something..need to be careful 
(said he almost did on his way)
cerdit as jujugal

(แปล) แฟนคลับ: คุณดูดีในเชิ้ตขาวนะคะ 
แทมิน: จริงๆผมกลัวอะไรบางอย่างจะหลุดล้นออกมา ต้องระวังมากๆครับ 
(แทมบอกว่าเขาเกือบจะทำเสื้อ? หลุดก่อนหน้านี้)
เครดิต ddarkdivinity

(FANCAM) http://youtu.be/Q7E-HpcdpPg
© credit hee ki

Heya~~ back with another vid.

One more vid to work on, the event one. It is late night here, doubt I can finish translating by tonight. Otherwise will have to wait until tomorrow.Enjoy~~~~And thanks to our @nashawols again ^^
TaeunWgm said: please re-post with full credit, Thank you  ^_^

Guest zingzing16

@viyra Yes, thanks to WGM, Apink has gained so much attention. As a fan of them ever since their debut days, I'm glad that now more and more people start to acknowledge these wonderful girls. They are so unique and differ from any other girl group out there. I just wish greater things will come their way.  :) 
Saturday please come faster, I'm so impatient already. :( 

Guest kellybag

Thanks as always @ctrawberry for the subbed vid... we can now confirm for sure that the ice skating date took place on 13th June as displayed on the receipt where Taemin wrote her/his name... yay 
Anyways i havent written for a while as ive been pretty busy too and off on my holidays tomorrow 
Lately Ive been wondering what their IDs are for each other respectively on their handphone...hmmm @-)

Archived