(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

OMG this Girl is arrrrhhhhhhh sexxxxxy, now I know why @Rose999 said have to clear the path for him.  GuiGui facebook update picture of her swimming with bathing suits.  1 hour ago at 7:30 am on Feb. 3, 2014 Taiwan time.

享受陽光沙灘比基尼...  translated by bing:   Fun in the Sun Beach Bikini...

1797548_10153827082430038_379099887_n.jp

Guest bibidep

OKCat aka Taec post this in his OKCat twitter about 9 hours ago at 1:01am on Feb. 3, 2014 Korea time.  Only words no pictures, I think he run out of the pictures or he still at the Hotel in Japan and saw his virtual wife party too much he can't sleep hahaha. 잠 못이루는 연휴 마지막 날. MEOW-!  I don't know what wrong with my post, keep trying to paste the words but they not show up in here.  Wuh I had to posted them in the middle of my post, it's work now, crazy.

bibidep

said: @Leechalee said: 

My turn.... name tags for the TG ship  I didnt do everyone, Miahne... and if I got anything on your name tag wrong.. ma bad!.... ** @bibidep.... whistle blower= I read a post from @packmule3 , about you 'uncovering secret plots' not exactly a whistle blower but I couldnt think of the right word lol :)**... and @drft oppa (?? donsaeng) your tag... 'just joking, no angry ok' :))

Wow the title is too big for me dear, I'm like Taec, forgetful hahaha.   The thing that I need to remember then I will, otherwise I let it go into the past very quick hahaha.  Not like our King of connect the dot...I have no idea how

big is her brain

but she remember everything.

Taecgui. You're amazing just the way you are!!!

We're rooting for the seahawks coz that's my son's team's name!

#taecguiworldomination

Guest bibidep

What was OKCat aka Taec thinking??  Look like OKCat want to said I'm watching you hahah.   He just posted this in OKCat twitter at 10:26am  Feb. 3, 2014 Korea time.  He really run out of OKCat poster, only the small gift of OKCat that he may carried with him.  FaceBook the same picture the same times with the title:  MEOW-! NEW WEEK AGAIN-!!!!!!!!!!

옥캣모닝! 지금 옥캣이 얼굴은 딱 요렇다냥! 연휴는 언제있었냐는듯이 빠르게 적응한 월요일 아침! 주인님들 화이팅 하시라냥! 냐냥!
BfgzaVJCMAE7hzY.jpg
Credit to OKCat twitter

OKCat's CEO posted the same thing picture on his OKCat FB. 
@BiruAngel, when I click under the time, it says Sunday, Feb 2, 5:27 PM.  What does the time say under yours?  5:27PM is California/US West Coast time. It's not MY local time. 
But we know that he just posted this a minute after he did the tweet, therefore on Monday, Feb 3, 8:27 AM, Korea Time.

Caption: MEOW-! NEW WEEK AGAIN-!!!!!!!!!!
1510464_798766486805057_1548852026_n.jpg

packmule3

said:

OKCat's CEO posted the same thing picture on his OKCat FB. 

@BiruAngel, when I click under the time, it says Sunday, Feb 2, 5:27 PM.  What does the time say under yours?  5:27PM is California/US West Coast time. It's not MY local time. 

But we know that he just posted this a minute after he did the tweet, therefore on Monday, Feb 3, 8:27 AM, Korea Time.

Caption: MEOW-! NEW WEEK AGAIN-!!!!!!!!!!

Guest leechalee

leechalee said:

GG is facing ← and OkCat is facing → lol theyre facing eachother ;))... ya, *TY* 'dont look at the body' my as.s :)) :))

I don't get it, what is the joke about TaecGui??  Oh you mean Taec said in the wedding growns fitting room about the lady with the big mountain right??  Who is the man that didn't like those big mountain??  May be 1 out of a million men hahaha,  For Taec may be substitute the big butts for the big mountain is good enough for him, GuiGui didn't have big mountain but have a huge butts hahaha.

Yes @bibidep that's what I meant :) butt or mountains- I think as long as its GGs he doesnt mind :)) *but at the dress fitting, didnt his slight hesitation make it seem like he was trying to picture GG in what the lady was wearing in the look-book ;)) ;)) *

Archived