(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@spicystrawberry & Awesome, @chocolateicecreamcupcake!! said & posted 2nd video...EDIT: Just found another video for the same themepark but it includes Suzy too, this video is like hell lot more scary!! 
What I found amusing in the video, is the conversation just before Suzy leaves :))  Here is the translation ====The boys sees the roller coaster before them, Suzy says, "oppa, I heard you rode that & cried!"  Then JunK, w/exasperation of 'seriously?' says, "..that's just embarrassing, embarrassing!!.."  :)) ;)) :)) So, this brings me to what TY said during BTS Ep14, about riding the roller coaster w/GG, "next time".... I forsee someone crying, "sarranghae!" and TEARS :((Well...you will be with GG, THIS time  :x

packmule3 said: spicystrawberry said: JUNHO’s BEST 3 The most frightful member. 1st Taecyeon, 2nd None!, 3rd None! Junho: It was amazing to see Taecyeon getting scared at a ghost house! (laugh) I bet you can find a lot of funny things if you search for it online. I want to take a rollercoaster ride with the members! Also, bungee jumping, I want to see everyone’s face when they take the jump. That would be awesome! (laugh Does that mean the previous is incorrect ones? The one said Taecyeon is the fearless one? =))

chocolateicecreamcupcake said: packmule3 said: @spicystrawberry, 
Do you mind searching for Taecyeon and ghost house? or haunted mansion? It seems like he's acknowledged as the scaredy-cat of the group. It would be nice if we knew what Junho was talking about here. Thanks, dear!
JUNHO’s BEST 3The most frightful member.1st Taecyeon, 2nd None!, 3rd None!Junho: It was amazing to see Taecyeon getting scared at a ghost house! (laugh) I bet you can find a lot of funny things if you search for it online. 

Guest gil_noona

comments spam!

thought#1 ~ he looks ridiculously pleased like he won.. no one told him that there are actually no winners in pillow fights?

thought#2 ~ @biruangel @bluemoonlight @gil_noona @angelangie @spicystrawberry.. our pic/gif wizards: can we have a triumphant taec selection/collage/postcard of all the moments where he thinks he has won and is super excited?

@Lmangla How about a gif..? I'll make the photo collage tomorrow, okie..?

iEk0zanONgTZI.gif

@Packmule3 said:Awesome, @chocolateicecreamcupcake!!  What a lucky coincidence! I thought the second video clip was funny when Suzy suddenly fell down and was just dragged away by an invisible force. 
I really would've loved to watch our couple do a Haunted House tour together. I can imagine it already. Instead of TY leading Guigui, Guigui would have walked in front, with TY's arms wrapped around her waist, and his head ducked behind hers so he wouldn't see the scary parts. And if somebody dared to hurt her TY, Guigui would've probably gone back and tackle the poor fellow.  She's feisty. mwahahaha.  

I can definitely see that happening :)) TY= Hero to rescue... NOT!!! =)) You know why Suzy was dragged... @Packmule3?? Karma!! She had just finished announcing, "..oppa, I heard you cried..." referring to the roller coaster in front of them!!! :)) THAT is "Just Reward" for making fun of Taec!!! :)) :)) :))

Guest bluemoonlight

EDIT:@BiruAngel beat me to it again...hehe...so I've deleted the ones she's posted :)>-
Scans of Taec & 2PM in numero TOKYO
Stars, anyone? ;))1779947_10152016315863512_1372579658_n.j
1620526_10152016315848512_1603827873_n.j
cr: _Fishytails

@bluemoonlight re-posted bigger versions of scans that @BiruAngel did from numero TOKYO of Taec & 2pm Is 2PM the "time for seduction"?... :> :))so Stars, anyone?  ;))      
I remember these :)  b/c @bibidep & I had a conversation about how TY & WY were 'closed' in body language/posture. Therefore, NOT open to "seduction"... in our opinion ;)Nickuhn, WY, & TY are seated in one sofa together & they are the one's who did or are doing WGM :P We had commented on the very "Green" foot wear on Taec :)However, the photo was not as detailed, so we didn't comment on the "Stars" BUT it is now "fair-game"!! I say the "stars" are symbolic ;)
Thank you @bluemoonlight & @BiruAngel for pictures :) 

Yikes!! Those Peppers' ads are really....
I agree with you @BiruAngel that she looked like a cleaner lady here.....pass the broom please! (just kidding).
ugly_zps433f390f.png 

And this picture here reminded me of something I've seen a couple of pages back  :P;))
sofa_zps91c2c4f1.jpg 
Peppers : time to change your stylist, if not, at least learn something from Miss B's. 

@bluemoonrising agreed w/@BiruAngel then said this & included a photo of a sofa :)...time to change your stylist, if not, at least learn something from Miss B's. 
I say, what's with fabric used on furniture?? 8-| Weren't there a 'table cloth' in the not too recent past? :)But... seriously, can we get stylist from Miss B to go w/GuiGui ???

Guest bibidep

Somebody mention my name here hahaha. The shirt with a lot of stars may be just a coincidence that his stylish pick it for him to wear. I don't know if that shirt Taec picked by himself. The thing that I paid attention more on Taec was his star pin.....I saw he wear the pin once before this on his light brown or beige jacket in one of his show lately, it may already aired or it will air soon. Let me see if I can find the picture of the jacket with the pin take a look a gain to make sure.

Archived