(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

packmule3 said: I don't know if you noticed, but all the scenes here in this video of outtakes have ONE thing in common...Samsung product placement.  :)
From beginning to end, the cameraman had focused on a specific product.  That was why instead of getting a full, frontal view of the couple, we saw close-ups of hands fiddling with notebooks, cameras, cellphone and so on.  I'm surprised there was no outtake here with the "Power On, Power Off" high-def, voice-activated Samsung TV. lol.
I don't know what GWGM arrangements were with Samsung (Everland theme park is also a subsidiary of Samsung) and I'm clueless about Korean laws :) but here in the US, the Federal Communication Commission requires full disclosure  of product placement and corporate sponsorship... because the viewing public must know who is trying to convince them to buy what during the programming. 
Partial listing:  
0:00 to 3:54: Samsung notebook while they were planning the tripThen, while making bibimbap, using the notebook to check menuThen, 4:38 onward, Samsung camera to take a picture of them wearing Alien outfit.note how at 4:56 instead of focusing on GG, it was all about TY focusing the cameraAlso at 5:27, blatantly spotlighting the camera brand 6:38, taking photo outside the hut8:00: TY fiddling with Samsung phone while waiting for GG at the bridal shopand so it goes.

My comments in red. :)Lmangla said:
watching the vid that @chinlylin had posted earlier and there were several thoughts..
thought#1: even though we can't see their faces and there are no reflections on the tablet (well if there are, I can't see them), you can still see that they are sitting extremely close to each other with her feet right next to his.. 

Yes, you can see her reflections. Some examples: at 0:30, 0:46, 0:50, and at 1:16.
thought#2: there really was no need to sit so close next to each other... look at the below pic. the couch that they were sitting on took up the entire wall. no there was really no need to sit so close to each other... 

With our couple, they only do need a loveseat, not a full-size couch. (Aha! You just gave me another idea for a Compare and Contrast: Exhibit 2. Thanks.) 
thought#3 ~ as @chinlylin mentioned, their conversation was casual. she said, "I forgot to ask earlier, did you come back today? were you busy?" so he then explains that he was busy and just returned from Philippines. he could have left it at that but love how he kept repeating it searching for a chinese pronunciation till she understand that he was referring to the Philippines. 

I love this part of their conversation because that's how normal couple usually talk... they talk about how heir days have been. It may appear like b-o-r-i-n-g talk to others, but it's this kind of conversation that puts focus on each other's well-being, rather than the fanfare (excuse the pun).  

thought#4 ~ there was no awkward pauses or long weird silences as he fiddled with the tablet. nor was she chattering away nervously to fill in the silence.
I don't think they really had "weird silences" together. More like "weird noises" together. like a SNORT or a guffaw.
They were attuned to each other's discomfort level and they tried to laugh it off. Like remember, during the photography session the second day of meeting, when he had to lay on top of her to reenact the Lee Min Ho kissing scene?  That was awkward but he laughed and made light of the scene to make her feel comfortable. Same with the back hug at the shooting gallery at Everland. She was uncomfortable, but he waved her off and kept talking through it, showing her how to hold the gun properly. But he knew she felt awkward with him standing behind her and his arms on both sides of her.
thought#5 ~ since we can't see them, you end up paying more attention to their voices and their pitch. (our bartender @packmule3 can explain this better) when she goads him into saying, "I missed you", there is a laugh in her voice when she says, "I am not fans. again. did you miss me?." even before he finishes "I missed you," she is laughing away in utter delight. the first time he says "I missed you" -- he is almost distracted and his voice is kind of toneless. when she says, "I am your wife", his "I know" -- the pitch is higher and when he says "I missed you" second time, his pitch starts as normal and then it is almost like he is laughing and embarrassed at the same time....

lol. I too AT FIRST thought he said, "I miss you," in an abstracted manner, like he was inattentive, or preoccupied doing something else, and he wasn't giving her his full attention.  That was why she insisted, "I'm not a fan." 
But I've since changed my mind.   I think Guigui was complaining that he said "I miss you" too quickly, too easily and too glibly. Like it was a pat answer given to adoring fans. And that's why she protested, "I'm not a fan."
I think there are a couple of ways to interpret her words. 
It could mean literally: I'm not a fan. I'm your wife. Therefore, you surely must have missed me. Say it like you mean it. Or it could mean the opposite: Don't say it if you don't truly mean it...because I'm not a fan that you must pleased with those silly words. I'm your wife.  
He became a little bit defensive...like Guigui was questioning his sincerity...when he said the second time around, "I missed you." And she was giggling because she did put him in a spot. She got him to admit it that he missed her.  
thought#6 ~ he actually gets up and pretends to leave when she pouts with a "awwww" and he sits down again. cute! she gets him to sit with just a cute groan

And that was why he stood up and pretended to leave because he was being put in a spot. "What are we doing?" probably meant that he wasn't feeling comfortable with that kind of bantering, or teasing. 
But he quickly sat down again, as you said, when Guigui moaned, awwhhh.   
thought#7 ~ GuiGui said the best thing she liked about him was that he was boy and also a man. here we can see that. he pulls up a picture of jejudo beach and then starts drawing a house, a picture of themselves... rather the way children draw in the sand in the playground and give explanations -- "that is your house, this is mine..." 

Yes, it would be fun to psycho-analyze his drawing. 

Lmangla

said:

packmule3

said: I don't know if you noticed, but all the scenes here in this video of outtakes have ONE thing in common...

Samsung product placement

:)

From beginning to end, the cameraman had focused on a specific product.  That was why instead of getting a full, frontal view of the couple, we saw close-ups of hands fiddling with notebooks, cameras, cellphone and so on.  I'm surprised there was no outtake here with the "Power On, Power Off" high-def, voice-activated Samsung TV. lol.

I don't know what GWGM arrangements were with Samsung (Everland theme park is also a subsidiary of Samsung) and I'm clueless about Korean laws

but here in the US, the Federal Communication Commission requires full disclosure  of product placement and corporate sponsorship... because the viewing public must know

who

is trying to convince them to buy

what

during the programming. 

Partial listing:  

0:00 to 3:54: Samsung notebook while they were planning the tripThen, while making bibimbap, using the notebook to check menuThen, 4:38 onward, Samsung camera to take a picture of them wearing Alien outfit.note how at 4:56 instead of focusing on GG, it was all about TY focusing the cameraAlso at 5:27, blatantly spotlighting the camera brand 6:38, taking photo outside the hut8:00: TY fiddling with Samsung phone while waiting for GG at the bridal shopand so it goes.

Guest Goongfan11

packmule3

said: We always say that we've watched GWGM a gazillion times but have we memorized their lines. 

Without going back to look at the scenes

, can anybody tell us what Taec and Guigui were saying here?  

Go ahead and look. 

Guest Goongfan11

I don't know how to cut and paste BiruAngel's gif where Gui Gui's doing the dance moves that are real sexy.  I can't remember who did those dance moves, but I've seen them before by some boy band.  Maybe an older 2pm song or maybe I'm just imagine things like Gui Gui is doing her silly dance moves.  Taec is trying to get her to stop.  Hehehe...

Here's what OKCat was watching on Youtube, "Disney's Frozen 'Let It Go' Sequence Performed by Idina Menzel."

"Let It Go"-from azlyrics.com

The snow glows white on the mountain tonightNot a footprint to be seenA kingdom of isolation,And it looks like I’m a Queen.
The wind is howling like this swirling storm insideCouldn’t keep it in, heaven knows I tried
Don’t let them in, don’t let them seeBe the good girl you always have to beConceal, don’t feel, don’t let them knowWell, now they know
Let it go, let it goCan’t hold it back anymoreLet it go, let it goTurn away and slam the door
I don’t careWhat they’re going to sayLet the storm rage on,The cold never bothered me anyway
It’s funny how some distanceMakes everything seem smallAnd the fears that once controlled meCan’t get to me at all
It’s time to see what I can doTo test the limits and break throughNo right, no wrong, no rules for meI’m free
Let it go, let it goI am one with the wind and skyLet it go, let it goYou’ll never see me cry
Here I standAnd here I'll stayLet the storm rage on
My power flurries through the air into the groundMy soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all aroundAnd one thought crystallizes like an icy blastI’m never going back,The past is in the past
Let it go, let it goWhen I'll rise like the break of dawnLet it go, let it goThat perfect girl is gone
Here I standIn the light of dayLet the storm rage on,The cold never bothered me anyway
Edited: There's a multi-language version, too. 

Guest gil_noona

OkCat updates FB

27th Jan 2014 - 8.27am

Let It Go~ Let It Go~
OKCAT!!!!

1622016_794865303861842_1651396129_n.jpg

I don't get it.. Why buy a movie ticket when you're just going to watch it on youtube..? :-/ :-?

OkCat Facebook on Sun, Jan 26 at 9.34pm

Caption : Watching 'Frozen'!!! Meow!!

1620369_794354327246273_548873546_n.jpg

Was that a movie ticket for Frozen? EDITED: I had the impression he was going to watch it online, from his cellphone. Duh. I didn't know it was still showing in the theaters in Seoul. 
It's possible that when he got home from the movie theater, he wanted to hear the music again and he went on Youtube to watch the highlights.
Gil Noona said:

OkCat updates FB

27th Jan 2014 - 8.27am

Let It Go~ Let It Go~
OKCAT!!!!

@korchick,
Are you available to translate? kekeke.
This is the caption that went with his tweet last night that he was going to watch Frozen. 겨울왕국 보러왔다냥! 냐냥! 
And this is his caption for this morning's tweet "Let It Go! Let It Go"옥캣모닝! 오늘 날씨는 'Frozen'!!! 춥다냥ㅜㅜ 하지만 'Let It Go' 들으니 따뜻해지는 기분이다냥! 오늘도 힘차게 시작하시라능! 냐냥냐냥! #옥캣
Funny that he used hashtags too -->  #OKCAT #LetItGo #Frozen 
Well my hashtags for today are  #sunandcandelight  #diamondring  #diamondisforever   
Thanks, @korchick. As usual, no rush and only if you're available. :)

Goongfan11 said:

I don't know how to cut and paste BiruAngel's gif where Gui Gui's doing the dance moves that are real sexy.  I can't remember who did those dance moves, but I've seen them before by some boy band.  Maybe an older 2pm song or maybe I'm just imagine things like Gui Gui is doing her silly dance moves.  Taec is trying to get her to stop.  Hehehe...

@Packmule3 said...This is the caption that went with his tweet last night that he was going to watch Frozen. 겨울왕국 보러왔다냥! 냐냥!  Came to see Winter Kingdom (Frozen in Korean, maybe?), nyang! Nah nyang!

And this is his caption for this morning's tweet "Let It Go! Let It Go" 
옥캣모닝! 오늘 날씨는 'Frozen'!!! OkCat, 'morning'(written phonetically)! Today's weather is "Frozen"!!!
춥다냥ㅜㅜ 하지만 'Let It Go' 들으니 따뜻해지는 기분이다냥! 오늘도 힘차게 시작하시라능! It's cold, nyangㅜㅜbut when you listen to 'Let It Go' you'll get a warm feeling/it's heartwarming, nyang! Today,too/again start the day that is filled w/strength (or) start strong!  He is giving encouraging words, like "fighting"!! :)냐냥냐냥! #옥캣 Na nyang na nyang! #OkCat  
Enjoy :) there you go :D It is translated

Awesome, @korchick!!  Thank you. :)
You know I just realized that you probably don't know where we've been getting these tweets, right? I'll give you the website or the link, but you have to promise me ONE thing. Please don't become obsessed about translating everything he posts or else you'll become crazy...
Like us.. lol.
Moderation is key.  He re-tweets, or reposts/forwards, a message and those are often like junk mail. And excess information for us. :)
Remember, Guigui doesn't speak or read Korean. It's too much of a hassle for her to search for a translator or use Google Translate  just in order to understand his tweets.  So, being a considerate guy that he is -- and we know that -- TY would probably use the easy and direct route if he wanted something important communicated to her without anything mixed up in the translation.  He'd would call her up and talk to her in English. Or he would text it in English.  Or he would send pictures. :)
I see these texts as his way of checking in or updating her of his activities. And for us, it's also a way to know his mindset or inclination better. 
Okay, without further ado,  here's the link: https://twitter.com/OKCATofficial
korchick said: @Packmule3 said...This is the caption that went with his tweet last night that he was going to watch Frozen. 겨울왕국 보러왔다냥! 냐냥!  Came to see Winter Kingdom (Frozen in Korean, maybe?), nyang! Nah nyang!

And this is his caption for this morning's tweet "Let It Go! Let It Go" 
옥캣모닝! 오늘 날씨는 'Frozen'!!! OkCat, 'morning'(written phonetically)! Today's weather is "Frozen"!!!
춥다냥ㅜㅜ 하지만 'Let It Go' 들으니 따뜻해지는 기분이다냥! 오늘도 힘차게 시작하시라능! It's cold, nyangㅜㅜbut when you listen to 'Let It Go' you'll get a warm feeling/it's heartwarming, nyang! Today,too/again start the day that is filled w/strength (or) start strong!  He is giving encouraging words, like "fighting"!! :)냐냥냐냥! #옥캣 Na nyang na nyang! #OkCat  
Enjoy :) there you go :D It is translated

Thanks, @Packmule3 :)Okay, without further ado,  here's the link: https://twitter.com/OKCATofficial&nbsp
I Just tried the link--- says "Sorry,that page doesn't exist!" (I clicked on it, my computer formed a new tab but that was the message) I am okay with translating the sentences for everyone on the thread :D As you all know, I am capable of going crazy w/a shoulder nudge :)) Something maybe wrong w/my brain... noticed how I cracked up upon looking at the 'compare & contrast' photo?? :)) :)

comments spam!

ed12a78cgw1ecxat2wufrj21kw126dlp_zpsb034
thought#1 ~ he looks ridiculously pleased like he won.. no one told him that there are actually no winners in pillow fights?
thought#2 ~ @biruangel @bluemoonlight @gil_noona @angelangie @spicystrawberry.. our pic/gif wizards: can we have a triumphant taec selection/collage/postcard of all the moments where he thinks he has won and is super excited?

comments spam!
ed12a78cgw1ecxasw8e7tj21kw126wkk_zpsb1b5
thought#1: looking at it bigger gives you different thoughts! thanks @angelangie and also thanks to @bluemoonlight for posting it earlier..
thought#2: manners Taec. instead of standing tall, he curves so that he is more on level with her giving her equal footing to hit his face. what a sweetie!
thought#3: PDnim has actually chosen eric_oppa_gwgm as his ID? he wants us all to call him eric_oppa? I thought oppa was some special word.. hmmm....

Archived