(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest yokalana

LOL, this made my day.

381C1907-DEBD-4F76-9A95-251737EC6436-615-00000049E1A03FE6_zps452ec638.jpg

Its weird that he replied to his friend using term "baby girl" while the friend was saying "pretty boy" weeiiirddd....

They were tweeting in english right? Or is it a translated tweet from korean to english? Just curious hahshaha.... maybe he miss his baby girl...... :)) :))

Guest bluemoonlight

Its weird that he replied to his friend using term "baby girl" while the friend was saying "pretty boy" weeiiirddd....

They were tweeting in english right? Or is it a translated tweet from korean to english? Just curious hahshaha.... maybe he miss his baby girl...... :)) :))

Hahaha...that was actually Taec's reply to his sunbae's first tweet here:

@godJoonPark: @taeccool 오우아...저켓다! Man I could go for some Pizza right about now! 그나저나 Taec...넌엇쩜얼굴이아직애기갓냐? ㅋㅋU look like a baby girl! 꼬집어주구십다 lol!

[Trans cr: fyeahokcat] @godJoonPark: @taeccool Wow…looks good! Man I could go for some Pizza right about now! By the way Taec… How does your face still look so babyish? ㅋㅋ U look like a baby girl! I want to pinch you lol!

I agree though that Taec has really nice & smooth skin. I wanna pinch it too!...hehe :D

Guest Jenny Johnson

Lol his friend did say taec look like a baby girl.

Guest wishstarz

Did anyone read the article about the local (Korean) WGM changing PD's and hoping that the new couples on the show will actually date in REAL life??? Sorry I don't know how to copy the article from Soompi.  Hopefully the PD for Taegui thinks the same way and we can have Season 2!

@JenJ and others that can understand Chinese.  Here is the article about Taecgui from Play magazine.  I don't have time to do a summary now but if noone does it before I get home later tonight, I'll do it.  ^^

Can't believe that I actually went and got the magazine for you ladies...ha haaaa

Hope it's clear enough.  If not, I'll re-scan with a higher resolution later during break.

taecgui-1_zpsce0fce58.jpg

Guest Jenny Johnson

@JenJ and others that can understand Chinese.  Here is the article about Taecgui from Play magazine.  I don't have time to do a summary now but if noone does it before I get home later tonight, I'll do it.  ^^

Can't believe that I actually went and got the magazine for you ladies...ha haaaa

Hope it's clear enough.  If not, I'll re-scan with a higher resolution later during break.

Thanks @chinly Lin! I can't do it too! Working! Haaha

Guest bluemoonlight

baby girl???? lols okie fair enough but pls dont ask him to dress as a woman >

OMG @angelangie! I totally agree with you! He makes an ugly woman! X_X

On the other hand, Wooyoung & Yoochun actually look pretty as women... :))

No, it's in English.

bouquet78 said:

@Charliew, how confusing is the subway?please elaborate further....I am planning to take subway to HongDae from CityHall....

hi @bouquet78

i am not @charliew ..hahaha...but if u want to go to Hongdae from City hall, stop at Hongik uni station...or sometimes,i would transfer from station after hongik,i dont remember the station name...its hapjae something...and then take another line to sansu.subway in korea has many lines,but not that confusing as there are maps of routes everywhere at station and every transfer station stated clearly. 

@akasia,...thanks for the info...*hug*...

bouquet78 said:

charliew wrote: »

chinly Lin said:

chu3x said:

charliew wrote: »

amylove said:

Who wants to go Korea with me next year? I need a partner. Lol

Are you serious?!! I'll go with you!!

Kaja~~~ let's all go together >.

@Charliew, how confusing is the subway?please elaborate further....I am planning to take subway to HongDae from CityHall....

first all in hangul and the numbers was confusing for me..when direction said u should take stop #3 with certain name but when we get there the stop #3 does not have that place name. So please make sure you get the good direction. I went with my mom, my sister and my niece and end up using taxi is the same price as subway..lol..

@charliew, well..if that's the case..I think I will take a cab then...so not to waste my time looking for the cafe...thanks!! *hug*...

Archived