(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Sutarura Rura said: Hello there... To all my taecgui friends

I was wondering if someone can help me in translating this bts.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AWiDKFd8mqE&feature=plpp

I've been searched and googled and found none with eng sub. If there's may be u guys know other link with eng sub in this bts is appreciated...

Thanks to all. Love u all

Guest bluemoonlight

Taec just tweeted:
한국에 들어오니 옥캣인형이 똭!! 샘플이지만 넘넘 귀여버ㅠㅠOnce I come back to Korea the Ok-cat doll BAM!! It's just a sample, but it's sho sho cuteㅠㅠ

사진을 안올렸네... Okcat coming soon~~
I didn't upload the pic huh... Okcat coming soon~~

BTzyK7iCMAAf_eN.jpg
cr: Taec's twitter & trans by 2pmalways

Sooooo cute! I really want one! Poor Taec...he looks so exhausted...but still trying his best for the aegyo face...awww. You need Gui Gui by your side :D

bluemoonlight

said:

Taec just tweeted:
한국에 들어오니 옥캣인형이 똭!! 샘플이지만 넘넘 귀여버ㅠㅠOnce I come back to Korea the Ok-cat doll BAM!! It's just a sample, but it's sho sho cuteㅠㅠ

사진을 안올렸네... Okcat coming soon~~
I didn't upload the pic huh... Okcat coming soon~~

BTzyK7iCMAAf_eN.jpg
cr: Taec's twitter & trans by 2pmalways

Sooooo cute! I really want one! Poor Taec...he looks so exhausted...but still trying his best for the aegyo face...awww. You need Gui Gui by your side :D

chu3x said:

everytime i post something @angelangie unni click on the LOL even though im telling her something nice

lols.....im just smiling my dear and there no smiley and the closest to smiley is 'lol' so no choice hun lols ....dont u think i always ended up putting 'lo;' behind my sentences??? :D

No problem,just thought you find funny every post that i do :D

Anyone has problem logging in? I tried to log in from PC but cannot ... I thought I forget the password but that is not the case. Is ever so fun to be here ... Btw ... Add me in your FB as per my name ... Wasted so much time on the password thing! Forget what I want to reply ... Oh,anyone kind enough to show me the link to the interview again?

Guest bluemoonlight

angelangie said: okie i found this among my collections lols....who do you think cries the best???
first roll left to right Xiao Gui, Ranie Yang, Wang Zi2nd roll left to right Gui Gui, Arron Yan, TaecYeon :D

cr: as taggedMix00042_zpscb8e6480.gif

Guest Jenny Johnson

angelangie said: okie i found this among my collections lols....who do you think cries the best???
first roll left to right Xiao Gui, Ranie Yang, Wang Zi2nd roll left to right Gui Gui, Arron Yan, TaecYeon :D

cr: as taggedMix00042_zpscb8e6480.gif

Guest charliew

angelangie said: imofan said: Taec may not call GG baby but at times when he said her name gui gui its like a term of endearment. His tone, how he draws out the sound..cant exactly explain prolly have to listen to understand.

okie i found this among my collections lols....who do you think cries the best???

cr: as tagged

Vote goes to the Guis!;) Xiao Gui and GuiGui... And sorry but LOL at wangzi... I thought he's just making his eyes look smaller by squinting :-D

Edit: oh, and Rainie Yang is a great actress too... I just don't know why she was crying like this? Maybe something to do with the scene? But i've seen her cry better... :-D

Guest Sutarura Rura

BiruAngel said:

Sutarura Rura said:

Hello there... To all my taecgui friends

I was wondering if someone can help me in translating this bts.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AWiDKFd8mqE&feature=plpp

I've been searched and googled and found none with eng sub. If there's may be u guys know other link with eng sub in this bts is appreciated...

Thanks to all. Love u all

@Sutarura_Rura   here's a link to all BTS with English subs http://www.dailymotion.com/user/TIME2SUBTV2/1   There are subbed by TIME2SUB.  Hope that ends your search!   :D

http://www.2oneday.com/forum/topic/36401-time2sub-we-got-married-global-edition-ep-1-bts-2-3/

directly here :) @packmule3 unnie provided it earlier on at page 819 too :D

Thank you so much @biruangel and @angelangie for the link... Really appreciate it... Love u guys

Guest Jenny Johnson

angelangie said: JenJ said: Lmangla said: so I attempted to watch Mnet scandal with Taec and I was so bored.. that even with me skipping parts, it was yawn inducing and I didn't finish it.. I wondered if it was because GuiGui was so funny and then realized it was because he reacted to her as well.. he was interested in her and he was being himself, which is kind of adorable dorkiness....

Guest gil_noona

so Taec who is Arron Yan???

here we goes another setting of him not only being very very very close with Gui Gui....but bam...their lips Touch :D

cr: tumblr.com & creator as tagged

TV POWER OFF..!!!!!

Archived