(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Thet Witch

@packmule3

Haha ... Would not taken offense but rather ask you... should i take Ines' stand and 'fess up to my crimes behind closed doors lol which is listen to 2pm and check on this thread constantly....

I do agree about what you said about taec... For someone who is seen as totally clueless on how to treat a girl right he was perfectly attuned to gui gui's needs.

For me his constant show of consideration, seemingly unending patience , and selfless disregard that he is totally going against his cool image was worth more than long romantic talks/ flowers/chocolate/serenades and the likes.

The fact that he is not the cheesy /mushy /showy type made his little shows of affection more meaningful.

@angelangie

I am amazed at the wealth if information you have....where do get all this... And so fast too haha

Guest yokalana

bluemoonlight said:

mikoshine

wrote:

»

this is slightly off topic but let me just say this just one time... hehehe... i love how it was Show's (my bias) pic at the beginning of the report before it was replaced by guigui's... 

;))

:x

ok, i got that out of my system... carrying on with taecgui

:))

I shall post this as a regular subscriber of the WGM show. However, I hold no claim to the legitimacy of this post. It shall remain an opinion of a mere fan. Also, I'm not very good with words or explaining so I hope i won't get misunderstood here.

I have watched the run of the virtual marriages of the following WGM couples:

1. KHJ and HwangBo

2. Jo Kwon and Gain

3. Yonghwa and Seohyun

4. Khun and Victoria

5. Kwanghee & Sunhwa

6. Lee Joon & YeonSeo

7. Leeteuk & Sora

8. Eunjung & Jangwoo

9. Jinwoon & Junhee

10. Taemin & NaEun

and some others actually... but the above mentioned are most notable for me because for one, they are IDOLS (or one of them is) and I wanted to watch because i have always been intrigued why idols were not able to date openly.. I wanted to see how they 'date' if they had a chance. (I thought they found WGM as a venue to experience openly dating so I expected them to be their "real" self to make the most of it)

Each couple have their own "color" as what Taec called it.. and as much as I enjoyed watching them on screen, It is very apparent, the reservation on both parties on how they act toward each other for the show.

For me, the level of romance could be felt if when both party share it at the same time... which is a case I only found in TaecGui in a more natural sense... I mean, Khuntoria is a romantic couple - no doubt about that... But sometimes it goes beyond too much for me that it seemed too good to be true.. (which brought them down to the 2nd spot since TaecGui began..)

For JoKwon-Gain and SunHee couple, I found them very entertaining and sweet at times too but the romantic timing was a bit off for them... Like when one of them initiates, the other is not feeling it or when both are in a romantic mood, someone (either one of them or a third party) would ruin it... Nevertheless, these couples are most natural with each other albeit lacking a bit of romance..

Which leads me to TaecGui... Just when you thought you get that WGM is all about, they present you with this couple... To be honest they are the most couple like among all i've watched so far... Why? Because it ain't all rainbows and unicorns with them (did i use the term right?:))lol) ... They had to face language barrier, cultural and even personality differences.. and still come out a loving couple... and I don't know... You just really feel it... I felt it... and that's why I'm here...

While watching WGM i wished for the couples to be real too.. Since i felt they would make a great couple.. But I have never wished this hard... That I even pray for it... That taecgui be real.. Because they just DESERVE EACH OTHER. enough said. (LoL)

So yeah... Sorry for wasting your time with my long post. I just wanted to say it (even if I feel it'd make no sense) :-P

Guest Thet Witch

charliew said:

Oh how I LOVE first meeting   

@charliew sorry to cut your posts... Anyway, I never heard / read Taec said "your feet are tiny" and "like a cute litte puppy.." Where did you watch the first epi from Charlie? Maybe I need to watch a different version of this episode!!! :)

Yup... Do share... Cuz I've watched the whole thing several times and from different sites but I don't recall this ;)

Thet Witch said:

yokalana

wrote:

»

charliew said:

@charliew

sorry to cut your posts... Anyway, I never heard / read Taec said "your feet are tiny" and "like a cute litte puppy.." Where did you watch the first epi from Charlie? Maybe I need to watch a different version of this episode!!!

:)

cchris5 said:That video of 2pm parodying 'the moon that embraces the sun" is downright hilarious...I laughed out loud till my sides ached. It is good to be able to laugh. Thanks for sharing.

Guest yokalana

packmule3 said: Thet Witch said:

yokalana

wrote:

»

charliew said:

@charliew

sorry to cut your posts... Anyway, I never heard / read Taec said "your feet are tiny" and "like a cute litte puppy.." Where did you watch the first epi from Charlie? Maybe I need to watch a different version of this episode!!!

yokalana said: packmule3 said: Thet Witch said:

yokalana

wrote:

»

charliew said:

@charliew

Guest bluemoonlight

Trailer for Taec's movie, "Marriage Blue"

cr: uploader
Be warned...there's kissing between Taec & Lee Yeonhee and backhugging/rubbing...(although in the trailer, the kiss might be between Joo Jihoon & Lee Yeonhee)

Guest bluemoonlight

yokalana said:

YESSS!!! so cuttee!! They're trying to swing their hands as hard as they could, flap flap flap but no luck hahaha... Too bad the koala outfit for Khun was not chubby enough...

Anyway why there is leopard print cape on the back of the penguin?

Sorry everyone if this is off-topic... mianhe....

^:)^

bluemoonlight said: yokalana said:

YESSS!!! so cuttee!! They're trying to swing their hands as hard as they could, flap flap flap but no luck hahaha... Too bad the koala outfit for Khun was not chubby enough...

Anyway why there is leopard print cape on the back of the penguin?

Sorry everyone if this is off-topic... mianhe....

^:)^

that's good!!! soon she's going to have more offers for cfs, movies, tv, wgmg should better hurry up and sign her onboard before her schedule gets filled up!!!  angelangie said: well it seems that Gui Gui charms is not very fair and lacking in behind :) the Miss B product which she had endorse had already been sold out....and even they themselves are overwhelm and surprise at the respond of the market :) Miss B wrote and left a message of Thanks in their facebook for it :)
cr: as tagged

Archived