(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Thet Witch

BiruAngel said:

GG's mannerism doesn't seem to change much over the years.  Pic above in PiLi MIT six years ago, she crossed her arms over her face to hide her embarrassment and six years later when TY trolled her, she did the same thing.  How cute!  Cuteness overload!  :-* :x

i went back and watched this part where they were holding hands (just to review it lol) and you can tell that even though they were swinging their hands, taec most of the time kept their hands closer to him. like he wants her to stay close to him!

I noticed that too.. At time he will bring their hands up to his chest or when he's gesturing or motioning with their hands intertwined.

Before I turn in for the nite, thought I leave this with you all ...... sorry i wrote this last night, & as I was just about to post it, my modem got turned off .... so i'm doing it this morning ....
1185528_1379612622271011_1087750188_n.jp

Question :   Did they or did they not share that Banana?  and why do you think so.   :-/ :D

Guest yokalana

BiruAngel said: Before I turn in for the nite, thought I leave this with you all ...... sorry i wrote this last night, & as I was just about to post it, my modem got turned off .... so i'm doing it this morning ....
1185528_1379612622271011_1087750188_n.jp

Question :   Did they or did they not share that Banana?  and why do you think so.   :-/ :D

Guest bluemoonlight

Fancam of the song, "Back to Square One" performed by 2PM in their animal/banana costumes...haha

(it's Junho focused though, so you'll only see Taec for a few seconds towards the end)

http://youtu.be/w_Pee6BZivE

cr: givemelove2pm

Guest aucourant

:( she's always pretty but I prefer her with long hair. Hmm I hope she grows it out and isn't doing the slow experimental transition to a bob haircut so many celebs seem to be doing nowadays. :o

Guest Midge Razak

hey girls i just notice that my two favorite artist has the same taste for shoes....lols....just look at gui gui shoes and then at Go Hyo Jin shoes :D they both wear diff colors of shoes.... is it in trend nowadays??? lols

gui gui did hers in episode 2 while GHJ did it when she was taking a snapshot with SJS :D

Oh im sooo liking the sjs n ghj pairing...ohsomee! N ghj fashion style in the show is something a normal person would wear...i mean nothing over the top..

Guest Midge Razak

charliew said:

@bluemoonlight - Who is as a banana?? 

@charliew... Chansung is the banana AKA CHANANA... :))

Forced to do pushups by his hyungs...poor maknae 

cr: as tagged

Thats why his banana abs is ripped. Too cute.

Guest sshevolkth

GuiGui definitely exudes beauty, whether it be a casual or sexy look....love her versatility.  And what remains is her bubbly personality!  Love the girl!  
1010283_354931434609406_103624985_n_zps4
08f790529822720e7e5a1b597acb0a46f31fabf9Gui%2BGui%2BCorby%2BWallpaper.jpgtumblr_static_gui_gui_wu.jpg

Archived